Alex Stevenson's Chat Thread. (!!!) - Page 43 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 30th, 2014, 10:39 AM   #631
country flag the mixer

the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all
Re: Alex Stevenson's Chat Thread. (!!!)

Go Lexy!
the mixer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 30th, 2014, 05:53 PM   #632
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

QR2 later today against El Tabakh.

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2014, 04:57 AM   #633

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

QR2: El Tabakh def. Stevenson 46 64 64

so close. at least no retirement.

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Mar 31st, 2014, 05:12 PM   #634
country flag the mixer

the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all

No shame in losing a close match to a player ranked 248, hopefully she is more determined this year and can do better things.
the mixer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 08:18 AM   #635

50k Dothan:

QR1: Stevenson vs. Haddad Maia

Go lexy!

Old Apr 14th, 2014, 04:29 PM   #636

QR1: Haddad Maia def. Stevenson 63 36 64

disappointing!

Old Apr 20th, 2014, 06:43 AM   #637

50k Charlottesville:

QR1: Stevenson vs. (3)Evtimova

Tough draw. Gl lexy and get the upset!

Old Apr 21st, 2014, 11:47 AM   #638

QR1: (3)Evtimova def. Stevenson 63 61

Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 04:39 PM   #639
country flag mikireturns

mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future

That was a tough draw for Alexandra. Evtimova is the type of player who can really exploit Alex's handicaps.

I wish she'd just get physically fit if she's going to pursue this thankless bush league business.

I mean, get super-fit, Alex. Then, if you fail, you know you at least tried everything.

After her father's ridiculous published comments last year, I find myself more inclined to actually root for Alexandra. It's like hell froze over, I realize, but I don't think I'm going to ever be super-critical of her again.

Unless she or the mother do something really wacky. Not much chance of that, right?
mikireturns is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 06:03 PM   #640
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikireturns View Post
That was a tough draw for Alexandra. Evtimova is the type of player who can really exploit Alex's handicaps.

I wish she'd just get physically fit if she's going to pursue this thankless bush league business.

I mean, get super-fit, Alex. Then, if you fail, you know you at least tried everything.

After her father's ridiculous published comments last year, I find myself more inclined to actually root for Alexandra. It's like hell froze over, I realize, but I don't think I'm going to ever be super-critical of her again.

Unless she or the mother do something really wacky. Not much chance of that, right?
I can't believe he made these horrible comments, especially after reconciling with her daughter 6 years ago.

http://bossip.com/858741/athletes-ho...nt-get-braces/
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 04:33 AM   #641
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

What an idiot
Does he realize Alexandra's birth was half because of him? So dumb.

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2014, 11:27 AM   #642

50k Indian Harbour Beach:

QR1: (7)Stevenson vs. Lao

tough draw again. go lexy, get a win this time!

Old Apr 27th, 2014, 08:38 PM   #643

QR1: (7)Stevenson def. Lao 26 63 61
QR2: (7)Stevenson vs. Totka

Finally a win again. Gl in QR2!

Old Apr 27th, 2014, 09:08 PM   #644
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by coetzergambill View Post
QR1: (7)Stevenson def. Lao 26 63 61
QR2: (7)Stevenson vs. Totka

Finally a win again. Gl in QR2!
Does she have to play 2 days in a row?
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2014, 10:36 PM   #645
country flag mikireturns

mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future

Good for her actually. Lao is a tough up and comer with some good wins this season already, including a thrashing of Evtimova, who beat Alex handily a week or so ago. Progress.
mikireturns is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote