Alex Stevenson's Chat Thread. (!!!) - Page 41 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 10th, 2013, 08:04 PM   #601
country flag goOudinUSA

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alex Stevenson's Chat Thread. (!!!)

Lexy

2014 Season
TT: Singles (0); Doubles (3) - Hong Kong w/catgamer, Grenoble w/catgamer, Santa Margherita Di Pula w/catgamer
PAW: Hobart
Q-Ball: Shenzhen
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 21st, 2013, 02:21 PM   #602
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold

50k Saguenay:

R1: Stevenson vs. (7)Jabeur

Go lexy, get the upset!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 12:47 AM   #603
country flag goOudinUSA

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Good chance for a win...GL Lexy!!

2014 Season
TT: Singles (0); Doubles (3) - Hong Kong w/catgamer, Grenoble w/catgamer, Santa Margherita Di Pula w/catgamer
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 08:50 PM   #604
country flag mikireturns

mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future

^ NO chance for a win when the Sexiness retires for the 10th match this year (setting a NEW Sexy Lexy WORLD RECORD)

Retired after leading and serving 3-1 40-30 in the second set and then blowing 3 straight games.

Choking is a VALID injury!

Move aside, peasants! Queen Sexy is ready to conquer Australia on her path to global domination.

Right after her graveyard shift at Taco Bell.

~You can't withstand the Sexiness~
mikireturns is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 11:58 PM   #605
country flag goOudinUSA

Oh Lexy...

2014 Season
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 07:11 AM   #606

coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold

Back to her old tricks it seems...

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 02:16 PM   #607
Elenarulez

Elenarulez has disabled reputation

Whatever
Old Feb 7th, 2014, 03:12 AM   #608
country flag DeucesAreWild

DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of

Is she finally done? I only ask because despite her chronic shoulder, she has done little with her fitness. I hate seeing her settle being mediocre when she has so much raw talent. Oh well.
DeucesAreWild is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2014, 03:19 AM   #609
country flag goOudinUSA

She's on the qualifying list for the 100k in Midland next week.

http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/tournaments/women's-tournament/info.aspx?tournamentid=1100031028

Quote:
QUALIFYING - last modified on 06 Feb 2014

Pos

Player

Ranking

Protected

National ranking

Priority

Info

1 Petra RAMPRE (SLO) 211 1
2 Samantha MURRAY (GBR) 245 1
3 Melinda CZINK (HUN) 255 1
4 Heidi EL TABAKH (CAN) 293 1
5 Asia MUHAMMAD (USA) 306 1
6 Allie WILL (USA) 348 1
WCM Taylor TOWNSEND (USA) 357 1
7 Alexandra STEVENSON (USA) 402 1

2014 Season
Old Feb 7th, 2014, 03:20 AM   #610

DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of

Thanks!

I just want her to make one last serious push before it gets too late for her. She still has the power!
GET IN SHAPE ALEX!!!!!!
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 12:32 PM   #611
country flag geoepee
Team WTAworld

geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute

go Alex!
lliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenus
WilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVen
usWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsV
enusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliam

Good Luck to Venus Williams in 2006!
Official Alchemist of the Royal Court

WGTA - A. Stevenson (5) - S5 Australian Open Champion [GS]
WITT - A. Stevenson (6) - S1 Mexican Open Champion [T2]
LTT - A. Stevenson (25)
UTT - A. Stevenson (16)
geoepee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 08:25 AM   #612

QR1: Osaka def. (8)Stevenson 64 75

at least no retirement, but still not a good result.

Old Feb 12th, 2014, 03:11 PM   #613

I don't know. I just don't know.
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 05:12 PM   #614

25k Surprise:

QR1: (6)Stevenson vs. bye
QR2: (6)Stevenson vs. Zhang

go lexy!

Old Feb 18th, 2014, 04:50 PM   #615

QR2: (6)Stevenson def. Zhang 64 16 63
QR3: (6)Stevenson vs. (14)Grammatikopoulou

go lexy, get to the main draw!