Alex Stevenson's Chat Thread. (!!!) - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 31st, 2013, 01:27 AM   #556
country flag DeucesAreWild

DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of
Re: Alex Stevenson's Chat Thread. (!!!)

DeucesAreWild is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 4th, 2013, 10:48 PM   #557
country flag the mixer

the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all the mixer is a name known to all

When is her next appearance? Is there any way you can track her schedule online?
the mixer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #558
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

She still has it but first retiring, now even walkovers? She should really consider getting in shape or stop playing WTA events.
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 10:39 PM   #559
country flag KingOfSwing

KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all

A mueller d. A stevenson 6-7 7-6 7-6 first rd qualify Bell Challenge. mueller ranked 400s but much younger.

Too bad for stevenson look she for sure fought. Should not withdrew from Redding CA 25K qualies fly all the way Canada lose to girl ranks worse than even her.

Maybe more luck new mexico she gonna play qualies there.
KingOfSwing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 04:34 AM   #560
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Lexy Tough match.

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 04:34 AM   #561
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

so close!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 05:24 PM   #562

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

btw, did you see some of the stats from the match?! there was not a single break in the match, and lexy hit 25 aces and (only) 8 double faults in total!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 10:00 PM   #563
country flag KingOfSwing

KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by coetzergambill View Post
btw, did you see some of the stats from the match?! there was not a single break in the match, and lexy hit 25 aces and (only) 8 double faults in total!
!!? Serious? Hi qualitie match then no breaks u dont see that on regular tour 25 aces. Good news for her game but must hurt worst the loss. Mueller must play match of her life or what? Stevenson has chances next in New Mexico and Vegas. Good wins might come there.
KingOfSwing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 08:19 AM   #564
country flag geoepee
Team WTAworld

geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute

Let's go Alexandra! Keep riding 'til the wheels fall off!
lliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenus
WilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVen
usWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsV
enusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliam

Good Luck to Venus Williams in 2006!
Official Alchemist of the Royal Court

WGTA - A. Stevenson (5) - S5 Australian Open Champion [GS]
WITT - A. Stevenson (6) - S1 Mexican Open Champion [T2]
LTT - A. Stevenson (25)
UTT - A. Stevenson (16)
geoepee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 07:35 PM   #565

75k Albuquerque:

QR1: (8)Stevenson vs. Bengson

Good draw to reach at least the final quali round. Go lexy!

Old Sep 16th, 2013, 02:29 AM   #566
country flag goOudinUSA

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Lexy d. Bengson 64 36 60. Next up is Denise Muresan. GL Alexandra!

Bally

Tim Howard
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 05:27 AM   #567

Closer than i expected, but a win is a win. And no. 3 seed townsend lost, so lexy's draw is wide open.

Old Sep 16th, 2013, 01:51 PM   #568
country flag DeucesAreWild

DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of

Nicely done Alex! Good luck in the next round.
DeucesAreWild is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 08:30 PM   #569
country flag cn ireland

cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future

Alex

Twitter: @NoelDoyle4
cn ireland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 09:23 PM   #570
country flag goOudinUSA

Alexandra d. Muresan 64 63 Better job today. She plays Brooke Austin for a spot in the MD. GL Lexy!

Bally

Tim Howard