Alex Stevenson's Chat Thread. (!!!) - Page 32 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 10th, 2013, 10:42 PM   #466
country flag cn ireland

cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future
Re: Alex Stevenson's Chat Thread. (!!!)

Alex

Twitter: @NoelDoyle4
cn ireland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 10th, 2013, 11:17 PM   #467
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Well, Alex will travel to Bastad, Switzerland to play with Serena next week. Playing qualies beginning Saturday.
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 03:58 AM   #468
country flag KingOfSwing

KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex59 View Post
Well, Alex will travel to Bastad, Switzerland to play with Serena next week. Playing qualies beginning Saturday.
serena not in qualies. & Serena takes pvt. jet Basatd. Other one going in hot air balloon

"play with serena"
KingOfSwing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 10:13 PM   #469
country flag cn ireland

cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future

Alex is not in the qualy draw for Bastad!

Old Jul 13th, 2013, 05:27 AM   #470
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Does anybody care that Alex, who has 17-12 is having her first winning season since 2002?

Compare today's Alex with this version:
http://www.tennislive.net/wta/alexan...venson/?y=2002
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 04:33 PM   #471
country flag KingOfSwing

KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
Does anybody care that Alex, who has 17-12 is having her first winning season since 2002?

Compare today's Alex with this version:
http://www.tennislive.net/wta/alexan...venson/?y=2002
399 world rank. 32 acti arrogant to interviews Sacramento to say "I win Wimbkedon'. Treatother players for dirt: other one Drake on Yakima thread tells stevensons making fun of other player on the court during match causing trouble.msees with their own eyes.. Not right. Dont say not alexandra because the mother joins her at the hips and both responsible. Maybe for juniors act so trashy one thing but woman old as stevenson and the mother supposed to be professionals? More ret. again this yr? Also wins these some in 10K events. or just qual rounds for event. 17-12 & still 400 on world something wrong. me? Not impress one bit. Then she ret. on Nicole this wk. won,t give opponent satisfaction to beat her. That was 66th time her career she done that shit. Let her play forever she wants to do it her business nobody elses but they deserve all critics that come and they come the critics. Not good people stevensons imo but jusy my opinion.
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 04:42 PM   #472
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Well, I think Lexy firmly believes she can win Wimbledon or else she wouldn't be playing.

Aside from critics off the court, I am sure she's has plenty on the court, so she could be responding to all of that.

I doubt she'll go on the record, while she's still playing, but I have to wonder with her mother being a journalist, whether a book will be released telling the inside story once she's ready to retire.
I doubt that will be any time soon after all she still has to win Wimbledon.

Hibi played in the final of a $50,000 tournament or higher for the first time. Let's face it, though. A favorable draw helped her win the title. Hibi beat:
--Another 17-year-old, Victoria Duval, seeded eighth, in the first round.
--Diminutive qualifier Jessica Lawrence, 19, in the second round.
--Out-of-shape Alexandra Stevenson, 32, in the quarterfinals.
--Unseeded Allie Will, who had won all three of her previous matches in three sets in extreme heat, in the semifinals.
--And the ill Brengle in the final.
Old Jul 15th, 2013, 03:14 AM   #473
country flag KingOfSwing

Quote:
Well, I think Lexy firmly believes she can win Wimbledon or else she wouldn't be playing.

Aside from critics off the court, I am sure she's has plenty on the court, so she could be responding to all of that.

I doubt she'll go on the record, while she's still playing, but I have to wonder with her mother being a journalist, whether a book will be released telling the inside story once she's ready to retire.
I doubt that will be any time soon after all she still has to win Wimbledon.

Hibi played in the final of a $50,000 tournament or higher for the first time. Let's face it, though. A favorable draw helped her win the title. Hibi beat:
--Another 17-year-old, Victoria Duval, seeded eighth, in the first round.
--Diminutive qualifier Jessica Lawrence, 19, in the second round.
--Out-of-shape Alexandra Stevenson, 32, in the quarterfinals.
--Unseeded Allie Will, who had won all three of her previous matches in three sets in extreme heat, in the semifinals.
--And the ill Brengle in the final.
Don't know how she can believe she win Wimbledon but if she believe great. Believe she can flap the arms fly to the moon too won't make it true. Seem like she can say Hey I gonna try win this $25k then see where I go. Only single she ever ever won ever was small challenger almost 15 years. not even 10k since. never. had nice season 2002 but cant live in that forever. Long time ago. My sad for her is how she treat other player no respect. She see Nicole was gonna beat her past week and retire like to say to Nicole 'you will not get real win on me'. junior player acts better. They gonna write a book Lexy and their motherreally? On what? Years of challenger? How she call great grand slam champion davenport fat? Hingis names calling?

I can't with stevenson. I just can't.

I like Mayo but yes this draw was like cake in her mouth and we know it. Be nice if she gets good as Ayumi one day. Be very nice.
Old Jul 15th, 2013, 05:06 AM   #474
country flag tie_breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfSwing View Post
Don't know how she can believe she win Wimbledon but if she believe great. Believe she can flap the arms fly to the moon too won't make it true. Seem like she can say Hey I gonna try win this $25k then see where I go. Only single she ever ever won ever was small challenger almost 15 years. not even 10k since. never. had nice season 2002 but cant live in that forever. Long time ago. My sad for her is how she treat other player no respect. She see Nicole was gonna beat her past week and retire like to say to Nicole 'you will not get real win on me'. junior player acts better. They gonna write a book Lexy and their motherreally? On what? Years of challenger? How she call great grand slam champion davenport fat? Hingis names calling?

I can't with stevenson. I just can't.

I like Mayo but yes this draw was like cake in her mouth and we know it. Be nice if she gets good as Ayumi one day. Be very nice.
Did you actually see the match against Gibbsy? I didn't catch it anywhere...just heard from Gibbsy's tweet that it wasn't pretty. From a fan's perspective, I don't know if it was worth watching

and I don't think Gibbsy wanted to be on that court longer than she needed to as I don't think winning a match against Lexy, whether it is played out or WD was giving Gibbsy any kind of satisfaction. Maybe this matters if it was the final, but R1...I dunno...if I was a player, I rather take the bye.

Why not give Mayo an easy draw, she's just a junior player...I think those wins will give her confidence and she'll probably turn pro.
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 07:59 AM   #475
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

Stanford:

QR1: (WC)Stevenson vs. Muhammed

surprised lexy got a WC, but too bad they have to play each other in QR1! the better one will win!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đài J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 02:44 PM   #476
country flag DeucesAreWild

DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future

Quote:
Did you actually see the match against Gibbsy? I didn't catch it anywhere...just heard from Gibbsy's tweet that it wasn't pretty. From a fan's perspective, I don't know if it was worth watching

and I don't think Gibbsy wanted to be on that court longer than she needed to as I don't think winning a match against Lexy, whether it is played out or WD was giving Gibbsy any kind of satisfaction. Maybe this matters if it was the final, but R1...I dunno...if I was a player, I rather take the bye.

Why not give Mayo an easy draw, she's just a junior player...I think those wins will give her confidence and she'll probably turn pro.

I was able to watch the first set and the first two games of the second set. I don't know Gibbs style, but Alexandra had her uncomfortable from the start. She was having trouble with Alexandra's power, but most of all trouble with passing. Alexandra kept rushing the net and Gibbs had some really good looks just poor execution. The scoreline of the of the first set could have been won at love or one, but Alexandra's mobility or lack of kept Gibbs in the games. IMHO, Alexandra's weight and conditioning are her biggest issues. It makes her time on court even when winning so much more difficult than it has to be. Likely contributing to her ankle injury. And I saw no real point that looked to cause the ankle injury and early timeout in the first set she took.
DeucesAreWild is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 09:12 PM   #477
country flag DeucesAreWild

DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by coetzergambill View Post
Stanford:

QR1: (WC)Stevenson vs. Muhammed
(WC)Stevenson def. Muhammed 6-3 6-4

QR2: (WC)Stevenson vs (3)Fichman
DeucesAreWild is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2013, 10:03 PM   #478
country flag cn ireland

Good win for Alex

Old Jul 20th, 2013, 10:37 PM   #479
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

Good score.
Gl in qr2 now. Get the upset!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đài J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2013, 01:09 AM   #480
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Surprising