Alex Stevenson's Chat Thread. (!!!) - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 4th, 2013, 08:18 AM   #436
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Alex Stevenson's Chat Thread. (!!!)

Her goal is winning Wimbledon??? How about start by winning a tournament or finish a tournament without WD
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 4th, 2013, 08:24 PM   #437
country flag cn ireland

cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future

Well done Alex

Good luck in the QF....

Twitter: @NoelDoyle4
cn ireland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 09:11 PM   #438
LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Lexy
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 11:21 PM   #439
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Lexy lost to Hibi 26 16.

Tough loss... Still a good week coming from injury...

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 11:31 PM   #440
country flag cn ireland

cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future

Alex

On the plus side, she's nearly inside the top 400 again

Old Jul 5th, 2013, 08:20 AM   #441
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

had hoped for a closer match, but at least she seems to be healthy again and won two matches here. better luck next week!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 06:17 PM   #442
country flag KingOfSwing

KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all

Stevenson. Gift keeps giving. Delusion. Oh too Mayo Hibi say in press conference she intends win wimbledon. Humble like that. Never seen such a fat piece likenstevenson. Look this video :

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g2-wcNWmpPo

I mean could see this thing say "I want try get back top 200" but this old cow has nerve say I win Wimbkedon? Compare herself to kimiko? Kimiko fit and got talent. Got actual ability play tennis. You don't even see kimiko say I PLAN WIN WIMBLEDON. Even worst stevenson don't got decency to admit she on the outs with father. He not giving her $$$ to fund stupid tennis dream so she dont want him.

Stevenson worst story ever afflict game of tennis.
KingOfSwing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 03:19 AM   #443
country flag DeucesAreWild

DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future DeucesAreWild has a brilliant future

Good on Alexandra to have hopes and dreams! IMHO, you have to do what makes you happy.
DeucesAreWild is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 04:41 AM   #444
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfSwing View Post
Stevenson. Gift keeps giving. Delusion. Oh too Mayo Hibi say in press conference she intends win wimbledon. Humble like that. Never seen such a fat piece likenstevenson. Look this video :

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g2-wcNWmpPo

I mean could see this thing say "I want try get back top 200" but this old cow has nerve say I win Wimbkedon? Compare herself to kimiko? Kimiko fit and got talent. Got actual ability play tennis. You don't even see kimiko say I PLAN WIN WIMBLEDON. Even worst stevenson don't got decency to admit she on the outs with father. He not giving her $$$ to fund stupid tennis dream so she dont want him.

Stevenson worst story ever afflict game of tennis.
First of all, since you have an American flag by your username, learn the English language and proper grammar. Your message was difficult to decipher. Second, why do you need too attack her like this? Your argument is vicious and insulting and attacks her personally. What has she done to deserve all these hateful things written about her besides follow her dream of making it in tennis. I know that she doesn't have a chance to win wimbledon but she is allowed to think positively and keep her dream alive. Was it really neseccary to come to her chat thread and attack her for having dreams? Also, why do you need to attack her because she doesn't comment on her relationship with her father? That is her own person buissness. Finally, if it really is a problem to you that she pursues her dreams or that she declines to comment on her personal life please keep it to yourself and don't come marching into her cheering thread and post these kinds things.
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 04:49 AM   #445
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Ivanovic2008

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 04:40 PM   #446
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

50k Yakima:

QR1: Stevenson vs. (WC)Wagner

good draw. go lexy! QR2 probably against (1)Lee, QR3 possibly against (8)Elie, Melichar or Lumpkin. go lexy, get to the main draw!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 06:33 PM   #447
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

GL Lexy!! Nice chance to make it into the MD!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 09:05 PM   #448
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Lexy d. Wagner 61 61! Nice job!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 11:18 PM   #449
country flag cn ireland

Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
Lexy d. Wagner 61 61! Nice job!
Nice scoreline Alex

GL in the next round.

Old Jul 8th, 2013, 01:01 AM   #450
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute