Alex Stevenson's Chat Thread. (!!!) - Page 27 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 1st, 2013, 04:07 PM   #391
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Alex Stevenson's Chat Thread. (!!!)

6-6, tie break. lexy is moving incredibly slow, i don't know how some can play on the pro circuit being that unfit. but falconi is not playing much better, she makes so many easy errors. how can she be a top 150 player? anyway, go lexy, get that tie break!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 1st, 2013, 04:17 PM   #392

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

7-6 in the tiebreak for lexy. she had a set point at 6-5 on her own serve, but she lost that point. now 8-6 in the tiebreak, first set 7-6 to lexy

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old May 1st, 2013, 04:17 PM   #393

come on, keep it up and get that second set!

Old May 1st, 2013, 04:28 PM   #394

0-2 now second set lexy got broken after she had game point. come on lexy, don't let her get too far away in this set.

Old May 1st, 2013, 04:30 PM   #395

live stream for court 2 doesn't work anymore

Old May 1st, 2013, 05:33 PM   #396

live scores say 76 26 42

come on lexy, two more games!

Old May 1st, 2013, 05:34 PM   #397

lexy changed her dress in the meantime first black, now yellow. 4-2, falconi serving, break point no. 2 lexy.

Old May 1st, 2013, 05:35 PM   #398

5-2 lexy come on, one more game and you got the upset!

Old May 1st, 2013, 05:39 PM   #399

30-30, come on lexy, two more points!

Old May 1st, 2013, 05:39 PM   #400

40-30, match point lexy

Old May 1st, 2013, 05:40 PM   #401

40-40, great return from falconi.

Old May 1st, 2013, 05:41 PM   #402

damn, error at the net from lexy, good idea, but it didn't work out. break point falconi.

Old May 1st, 2013, 05:41 PM   #403

break for falconi

Old May 1st, 2013, 05:48 PM   #404

5-5, lexy completey broke down. i guess she's going to lose now...

Old May 1st, 2013, 05:49 PM   #405

6-5 falconi, incredible how someone can hjust break down in a few minutes after having held match point.