Alex Stevenson's Chat Thread. (!!!) - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 31st, 2013, 09:45 PM   #376
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alex Stevenson's Chat Thread. (!!!)

Really good and surprising win!
Advertisement

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 08:51 AM   #377
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

wow, lexy, what an unexpected win. and now get that main draw spot!

QR3: Stevenson vs. Crawford

lexy leads their h2h 1-0, winning last year in three sets on clay. it's a really good opportunity to qualify! do your best!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 09:51 AM   #378

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

lost 06 76 61 such a bad loss. she was so close to getting to the main draw, don't know what happened in the end! not good lexy!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 01:10 PM   #379

25k Poza Rica:

R1: (WC)Stevenson vs. (Q)Fuentes

good draw, go lexy, get that win! R2 probably against no.2 dubois, against whom lexy is 0-3 in their h2h. maybe she can score an upset this time. gl and do your best this week, lexy!

Old Apr 8th, 2013, 08:18 PM   #380
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Lexy d. Fuentes 63 63! Nice win!

R2 vs (2)Fichman. GL Lexy! UPSET!UPSET!UPSET!

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 10:50 AM   #381

congrats lexy. gl and get the upset this time!

Old Apr 11th, 2013, 04:36 AM   #382

R2: (2)Fichman def. (WC)Stevenson 62 64

better luck next time. at least she hasn't retired in a while...

Old Apr 14th, 2013, 07:28 AM   #383

50k Dothan:

QR1: Stevenson vs. Abaza

go lexy, get that win! QR2 probably against (1)Evtimova, could be tough, but she hasn't played very well in the last events. anyway, do your best lexy!

Old Apr 14th, 2013, 07:59 PM   #384
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Sunday play has been rained-out.

Bally
Old Apr 15th, 2013, 04:52 PM   #385

lexy lost 16 36 what a disappointment!

Old Apr 15th, 2013, 08:09 PM   #386
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

Lexy

Bally
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 10:33 AM   #387
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Abaza can be good at times so hopefully she just had a good day
GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2013, 08:29 PM   #388

50k Indian Harbour Beach:

R1: (WC)Stevenson vs. (5)Falconi

tough draw, gl lexy! get your first win against her.

Old Apr 30th, 2013, 04:07 AM   #389
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

Tough but winnable! GL Lexy!

Bally
Old May 1st, 2013, 03:02 PM   #390

6-5 lexy first set after being broken to love in the first game, she broke back. then she was down 2-4, 3-5, and then she broke back to 5-5. come on now, get that first set!