Alex Stevenson's Chat Thread. (!!!) - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 08:52 PM   #301
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alex Stevenson's Chat Thread. (!!!)

Alexandra won 62 26 64! Nice win over the 6th seed!

R2: Alexandra vs Lucy Brown

GL Lexy!!

Bally

goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 09:22 PM   #302
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Alex!!
GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 03:56 AM   #303
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

congrats lexy, finally a win again. but to push her rankings up again, she needs some more wins. she gets only 1 ranking point for making the second round. now finally get more than two wins in a row here. it has been ages since that has happened!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 09:29 PM   #304
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Alexandra lost to Brown 46 02 RET.

Not again...

Bally

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 03:42 AM   #305

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

and here we go again. i don't know what she's doing in the off season, but it doesn't seem as if she is preparing properly, at least she doesn't get used to playing more than one match in a row....

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 12:23 AM   #306
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Her next tournament is the 100k in Midland, Michigan.

She is in the QD.

QD R1 - vs Nicole Melichar

Bally

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 12:28 AM   #307
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

GL Sexy Lexy!! Please get a few wins!! and PLEASE DON'T HAVE A RET!!!!!!!!!!!

Her only title was her in Midland in 1998. Would be amazing to do it again!

Alex has a chance as Melichar has been on slump lately. They have never played.

Bally

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 12:28 PM   #308

gl lexy, get some much needed wins here and don't retire again! at least not in qualies!

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 04:20 PM   #309
country flag LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Alex took the first set 6-3 against Melichar. She just won three games in a row.
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 04:46 PM   #310
country flag LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Alexandra Stevenson (USA) def. (5)Nicole Melichar (USA) 6-3 6-1

Lexy won 8 games in a row from 3 all in the first set to 5-0 in the 2nd but couldn't close the match on her serve, broken to love, typical Lexy
Anyway well done Alex, keep going!
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 05:22 PM   #311
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by coetzergambill View Post
gl lexy, get some much needed wins here and don't retire again! at least not in qualies!
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 05:23 PM   #312
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LefandePatty View Post
Alexandra Stevenson (USA) def. (5)Nicole Melichar (USA) 6-3 6-1

Lexy won 8 games in a row from 3 all in the first set to 5-0 in the 2nd but couldn't close the match on her serve, broken to love, typical Lexy
Anyway well done Alex, keep going!
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 05:24 PM   #313
country flag tie_breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
GL Sexy Lexy!! Please get a few wins!! and PLEASE DON'T HAVE A RET!!!!!!!!!!!

Her only title was her in Midland in 1998. Would be amazing to do it again!

Alex has a chance as Melichar has been on slump lately. They have never played.
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 05:25 PM   #314
country flag tie_breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by coetzergambill View Post
and here we go again. i don't know what she's doing in the off season, but it doesn't seem as if she is preparing properly, at least she doesn't get used to playing more than one match in a row....
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 09:41 AM   #315

congrats lexy, and on the itf page the result is 63 60, so i seems she closed the match out on her serve or they made a mistake. but anyway, she won the match and her draw is wide open now as (2)Elie lost in QR1 and the other players still in her part are Ruckert (29 years old and somewhere in the 900's), Petrick (16 years old and somewhere in the 1100's) and Gazioso (24 years old and somewhere in the 600's), so it looks as if we could hope for just maybe two more wins for lexy....now gl in QR2!

QR2: Stevenson vs. Ruckert