Alex Stevenson's Chat Thread. (!!!) - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 11:56 AM   #241
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Alex Stevenson's Chat Thread. (!!!)

QR2: (2)Stevenson vs. Gibbs

go lexy!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 08:57 PM   #242

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

QR2: Nicole Gibbs (USA) d. (2)Alexandra Stevenson (USA) 61 63

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 07:09 AM   #243

50k Yakima:

R1: Stevenson vs. Tedjakusuma

the better one will win! gl lexy!

Old Jul 11th, 2012, 01:02 AM   #244
country flag mikireturns

mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by coetzergambill View Post
50k Yakima:

R1: Stevenson vs. Tedjakusuma

the better one will win! gl lexy!
Guess who the better one was. HINT: It wasn't Lexy.

Isn't Tedjakusuma a 52 year-old grandmother with only one leg?
Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong Tedjakusuma.

Fear not -- great things are on the horizon. Stevenson is seeded 9th in the qualifying for a 25K in Granby, Canada, next week.
mikireturns is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 06:28 PM   #245
country flag mikireturns

mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikireturns View Post

Fear not -- great things are on the horizon. Stevenson is seeded 9th in the qualifying for a 25K in Granby, Canada, next week.
Um, scratch that. She was a late withdrawal from the qualifying of that 25k.

I'm sure gasps of outrage and disappointment were heard across Canada.

Please retire, Alex.
Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 08:24 PM   #246

50k Lexington:

R1: (WC)Stevenson vs. (SR)Albanese

could have been worse, but i'm still not expecting anything. gl and do your best lexy!

Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 11:36 PM   #247
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikireturns View Post

I know you were unsuccessfully trying to be funny, but Romana Tedjakusuma turns 36 tomorrow.
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2012, 07:15 PM   #248
country flag mikireturns

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrinbaker00 View Post
I know you were unsuccessfully trying to be funny, but Romana Tedjakusuma turns 36 tomorrow.
I know you are unsuccessfully trying to repress your complete denial regarding my unparalleled hilarity, but here's a news flash for you:

Albanese def. Stevenson 6-4 7-5

Try this on for laughs: Albanese is ranked in the deep 700s and her first-serve percentage was in the low 20s, and she still won in straights.

"Sexy Lexy" must have been in Extra-Super Duper Craptastic Mode today.

Way to use a totally undeserved wild card.
Old Jul 30th, 2012, 04:36 AM   #249

lost 36 36 to rogers in QR1 at the 100k in vancouver

Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 08:00 PM   #250
country flag mikireturns

Well, too bad for Stevenson, but the writing has been on the wall. She's not even making an impact in the qually rounds of challengers.

Time to get that second plan in motion. She has to be seriously worried about her life and future. Geez, Alexandra ... Anything but this. Why keep torturing yourself?
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 03:32 PM   #251

Grapevine:

QR1: Stevenson vs. (8)Webley-Smith

surprised she could enter with her ranking. gl lexy, the draw could have been worse. we'll see waht she makes of it and if she worked on her fitness or if anything changed.....

Old Aug 18th, 2012, 01:57 AM   #252
country flag Kevin.
Team USA ♥

Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute

Alexandra's serve was horrible today in her 7-6(4),6-4 loss to Webley-Smith (who served 11 double faults). Alex served 12 double faults and has a 40% first serve percentage
Doubles: Rank-15; Career High-12. Career Record: 108-114; Best Results: Winner: 2012-Wimbledon w/Kylger, 50k Lexington w/Kylger, 2011-Luxembourg w/drake1980;Finalist: 2012-San Diego w/Kylger, Moscow w/Kylger

Follow me on twitter!: www.twitter.com/kevintdillon
Kevin. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 06:58 AM   #253

Old Sep 5th, 2012, 02:51 PM   #254

25k Rockhampton:

R1: Alexandra Stevenson (USA) d. (Q)Olivia Tjandramulia (AUS) 64 63
R2: Alexandra Stevenson (USA) vs. (7)Zuzana Zlochova (SVK)

even if it is at a 25k in australia, a win is a win. the question is, in what shape she is. but at least for now, keep it up lexy!

Old Sep 6th, 2012, 01:44 AM   #255
country flag mikireturns

Quote:
Originally Posted by coetzergambill View Post
25k Rockhampton:

R1: Alexandra Stevenson (USA) d. (Q)Olivia Tjandramulia (AUS) 64 63
R2: Alexandra Stevenson (USA) vs. (7)Zuzana Zlochova (SVK)

even if it is at a 25k in australia, a win is a win. the question is, in what shape she is. but at least for now, keep it up lexy!
Well, Tjandramulia just turned 15 years-old, she has a ranking of #9999, and had never played a pro-circuit main draw match in her life. Judging from the score line, she could have won this one. We'll see how she fares against someone who isn't a child.