Alex Stevenson's Chat Thread. (!!!) - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 26th, 2011, 09:47 AM   #226
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Alex Stevenson's Chat Thread. (!!!)

lexy up from no. 260 to no. 254 again. keep going, lexy!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 12:18 PM   #227
country flag Mugilda

Mugilda is a name known to all Mugilda is a name known to all Mugilda is a name known to all Mugilda is a name known to all Mugilda is a name known to all Mugilda is a name known to all Mugilda is a name known to all Mugilda is a name known to all Mugilda is a name known to all Mugilda is a name known to all Mugilda is a name known to all

Next tournaments for Alex?
Mugilda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 09:37 AM   #228

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

50k kansas city this week. this time she's in the maindraw! lets hope she gets a pleasant draw and can get some points this week! go lexy! and she's back in the top 250 this week from no. 254 to no. 249! keep going, lexy!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 05:08 PM   #229

lexy was on the entry list at the 25k in rock hill but shes not in the draw seems her retirement last week was based on something more serious. hope she can play next week! go lexy!

Old Oct 31st, 2011, 09:32 AM   #230

lexy up from no. 257 to no. 238 this week. hope she can defend her points from last year, would be important for her ranking!

Old Dec 18th, 2011, 07:49 PM   #231
country flag Mugilda

Mugilda is a name known to all Mugilda is a name known to all Mugilda is a name known to all Mugilda is a name known to all Mugilda is a name known to all Mugilda is a name known to all Mugilda is a name known to all Mugilda is a name known to all Mugilda is a name known to all Mugilda is a name known to all Mugilda is a name known to all

Is she playing the Australian tour?
Mugilda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2011, 06:50 AM   #232

lexy no. 11 on the entry list at the 25k in Innisbrook starting january 9th. gl lexy, get a good and strong and injury free start to the 2012 season, you need those wins!

Last edited by coetzergambill : Dec 28th, 2011 at 07:02 AM.
Old Feb 20th, 2012, 04:48 PM   #233

lexy down to no. 332 this week

Old Feb 29th, 2012, 08:08 PM   #234
country flag mikireturns

mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future

And she's only dropping lower! She now has to play qualifiers for even piddly 25K events, and she can barely win THOSE matches. Pushing 31 years-old!!!! There's no way back for her. This is it. The end of the line. For 7 years her comeback has gone nowhere of note, NOWHERE, not even with a bit of her father's alleged financial help, and I don't believe he is helping anymore. There is no way she can crawl out of this deep hole at her age, particularly given her constantly poor performance-level. Plus, with her ranking, she won't even be able to enter events that could GET her out of the hole. It's OVER, Alexandra. For your own sake, call it a day, already. She clearly has to retire now or it would be insane for her future as a human being! 40 years-old comes swiftly. She needs to pursue a viable career, maybe with her BA in "Sociology" -- it will at least look good on a resume. There are a number of things, I think, that are options for this young woman ... but don't wait any longer! She and mother have alienated the tennis establishment (organizers AND fellow players) so badly that a potential job as a commentator is unlikely. Even if she and mother write a tell-all book about the FABULOUS years on the tour, they will not (at the very best) get a big enough advance to make any kind of living, to say nothing of further ruining what little good-will might yet exist for Alexandra on the Tour. But there are other respectable pathways.

Get a nice job at a swank club as a teaching-pro, Alexandra. You can easily manage to snag a job like that, and then carve out a pleasant life for yourself! But don't keep dragging around this ludicrous "comeback".

I don't want to walk into an Outback Steakhouse in San Diego five years from now, sit down at my table, and be greeted by an old waitress with the words: "Hi, my name is Alexandra, and I'll be your server tonight. Would you like to hear about our shrimp scampi?"

Get AWAY and find a happy life and fulfilling career for yourself, Alexandra. This predicament cannot be remotely fun for you ... and tennis comeback time has frankly already run out long ago. You have to run fast and see if you can catch the years of real career opportunities you have lost.

Last edited by mikireturns : Mar 1st, 2012 at 03:25 AM.
mikireturns is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 04:33 PM   #235

she got a wildcard for the 100k+H in Nassau. lost to no. 6 seed dubois 76 26 26 tough draw, at least she won a set. but she needs to win those matches if she's still seriously thinking about a comeback....

Old Mar 14th, 2012, 04:38 PM   #236
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coetzergambill View Post
she got a wildcard for the 100k+H in Nassau. lost to no. 6 seed dubois 76 26 26 tough draw, at least she won a set. but she needs to win those matches if she's still seriously thinking about a comeback....
I didn't think it was possible, but there's actually a poster on this board more delusional than Paneru.
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 07:42 PM   #237
country flag Kevin.
Team USA ♥

Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute

She won the Sarasota Open Ladies Invitational beating Gabriela Dabrowski in the final 6-4,4-6,7-5. She beat Dasha Sharapova in the semifinals 6-4,7-5.

http://www.sarasotaopen.org/wp-conte...aw-16-Draw.pdf

It had a $10,000 purse.
Doubles: Rank-15; Career High-12. Career Record: 108-114; Best Results: Winner: 2012-Wimbledon w/Kylger, 50k Lexington w/Kylger, 2011-Luxembourg w/drake1980;Finalist: 2012-San Diego w/Kylger, Moscow w/Kylger

Follow me on twitter!: www.twitter.com/kevintdillon
Kevin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 07:41 AM   #238

good for her! playing qualies in indian harbour beach next week. gl lexy!

Old Apr 26th, 2012, 01:58 AM   #239
country flag Paneru

Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin. View Post
She won the Sarasota Open Ladies Invitational beating Gabriela Dabrowski in the final 6-4,4-6,7-5. She beat Dasha Sharapova in the semifinals 6-4,7-5.

http://www.sarasotaopen.org/wp-conte...aw-16-Draw.pdf

It had a $10,000 purse.
Terrific!
Thanks!

4 matches only losing one set!
Paneru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 06:12 PM   #240

50k Denver:

QR1: (2)Stevenson vs. bye
QR2: (2)Stevenson vs. Gibbs or Zhang

good draw. go lexy, get the main draw spot!