Alexandra Mueller - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 14th, 2004, 05:05 AM   #1
country flag PointBlank
Team WTAworld

PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute
Alexandra Mueller

Anyone else heard of her? She is good I saw her play today agianst Xie , I think Alex could have won but Xie hit most her balls lobs and that troubled Alex

Last edited by PointBlank : Apr 3rd, 2004 at 12:51 PM.
PointBlank is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 19th, 2004, 12:09 PM   #2
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
ive heard of her, she is quite young still. i know she is very tall and has been described as the davenport of the juniors tour but have never seen her play. is she a hard hitter? (does she hit as hard as krajicek and vaidisova?). wat type of game does she have?

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2004, 09:03 PM   #3
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
ive been a bit disappointed with alex, she started off ok last year winning some matches in challenger events but this year hasnt been able to make a dent in tournaments, she is starting to fall behind the top juniors.

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Old Feb 22nd, 2004, 11:09 PM   #4
country flag Gowza

when is her next tournament?

Old Mar 11th, 2004, 10:35 PM   #5
country flag PointBlank
Team WTAworld

PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute
Im not sure ... I hope to see her in qualies soon or challengers
Old Mar 25th, 2004, 08:36 PM   #6
country flag Gowza

Alex is playing in monterrey, mexico atm she won her first round match!!!!she beat andrea koch 7-5 6-1 well done alex keep going!!!!!!

Old Mar 27th, 2004, 05:15 AM   #7
country flag Gowza

Alex won her second match!!! 2-6,6-3,6-2 over esperon the #3 seed! well done alex! she next plays nicole melch. if she wins this match she will be in the semi-finals. good luck alex!

Old Mar 27th, 2004, 06:57 AM   #8
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
Go Alex

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2004, 09:28 PM   #9
country flag Gowza

WOW!!!!!! Alex won her her QF match in straight sets 6-3 6-3 and then won her SF match 6-1 6-0 over Munoz and won the tournament!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she beat GARBELLOTTO in the final 5-7 6-1 6-4.

well done alex!!!!!!

Old Apr 1st, 2004, 09:42 PM   #10
country flag PointBlank
Team WTAworld

Monterrey ($10k - Mexico - 8 points) Mar 28 04
F Mueller - Natalia Garbellotto(4) 5-7 6-1 6-4
SF Mueller - Daniela Munoz(8) 6-1 6-0
QF Mueller - Nicole Melch 6-3 6-3
2 Mueller - Mariana Esperon(3) 2-6 6-3 6-2
1 Mueller - Andrea Koch-Q 7-5 6-1

Alex Rocks!
Old Apr 23rd, 2004, 07:14 AM   #11
country flag Gowza

she lost first round in dothan. she got a WC into the maindraw but retired in the 3rd set i think. i hope it isnt a serious injury.

Old Apr 25th, 2004, 11:39 PM   #12
country flag PointBlank
Team WTAworld

Alex
Old Jun 8th, 2004, 03:03 PM   #13
country flag PointBlank
Team WTAworld

Dothan ($75k - AL,USA - 1 point) Apr 25 04
1 Yan Ze Xie - Mueller-WC 7-66 3-1

That was Alexs last match and I hope her injury isnt to serious
Old Jun 9th, 2004, 01:50 AM   #14
country flag njguido11

njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light
shes in the hamilton challenger this week
njguido11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2004, 02:42 AM   #15
country flag PointBlank
Team WTAworld

Where?