chinese girl cheering thread~~ - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 20th, 2007, 02:58 AM   #46
country flag vianzfzf

vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all
Re: chinese girl cheering thread~~

zhengjie:
(27)Jie Zheng (CHN) v BYE
Agnieszka Radwanska (POL) v Shenay Perry (USA)

Gisela Dulko (ARG) v Q
(5)Martina Hingis (SUI) v BYE
Advertisement

Old Mar 20th, 2007, 02:58 AM   #47
country flag vianzfzf

vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all

pengshuai:
(7)Jelena Jankovic (SRB) v BYE
Elena Vesnina (RUS) v Shuai Peng (CHN)
Old Mar 20th, 2007, 02:59 AM   #48
country flag vianzfzf

li na:
(15)Na Li (CHN) v BYE
Alicia Molik (AUS) v Q

Alina Jidkova (RUS) v (wc)Petra Martic (CRO)
(20)Katarina Srebotnik (SLO) v BYE

(25)Samantha Stosur (AUS) v BYE
Olga Poutchkova (RUS) v Q

Akiko Morigami (JPN) v (wc)Aleksandra Wozniak (CAN)
(4)Kim Clijsters (BEL) v BYE
Old Mar 20th, 2007, 02:59 AM   #49
country flag vianzfzf

stt:
Vania King (USA) v Tiantian Sun (CHN)
(2)Justine Henin (BEL) v BYE
Old Mar 20th, 2007, 03:02 AM   #50
country flag PAVANILAI

PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold

jie,plz win one more

Double
【W】:Budapest(13/Jasonchou) 【F】:Marbella(10/Xiu ZhiFu) Australian Open(10/feifei) Stanford(09/denijs)
PAVANILAI is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2007, 03:06 AM   #51
country flag ALYOUNA

ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold

Na come on, believe in yourself
ALYOUNA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2007, 07:51 AM   #52
country flag wukenaihe

wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold

Na, Go kick some ass! haha!
Old Mar 20th, 2007, 09:03 AM   #53
country flag firehorse

firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of

If Na can pass Molik then she has a good chance to face Kim...Molik is more solid than Srebotnik....if Na Li loses....she does not have big points to defend...Zheng needs over 80 points to defend and Yuan will lose 28 points but hopefully she will make some on ITF event...Tough for Tian Tian...

I hope Peng will perform better...I do not know why she did not do that well this year.
firehorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2007, 11:53 PM   #54
country flag ALYOUNA

ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold

Wednesday Peng Sun come on
Old Mar 21st, 2007, 01:16 AM   #55
country flag riyao

riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice

already 99 posts go on

join in CAD and we are cooperation
riyao is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2007, 03:44 AM   #56
country flag firehorse

firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of

Tamira Vs Molik then Li Na.

Tamira has been playing really well..I may have to say that she will defeat Molik and will give Na Li a hard time......Tamira is up and coming player...Hope Lina can still play well..
Old Mar 21st, 2007, 04:11 AM   #57
country flag wukenaihe

wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold wukenaihe is a splendid one to behold

I'm sure Na can handle Molik/Tamira, its not easy though.
Old Mar 21st, 2007, 10:43 PM   #58
country flag firehorse

My prediction is right that tamire would defeat Molik...now Na Li has to be careful as Tamira has strong forehand like Na Li....will be interesting match to watch...too bad I am in LA now..
Old Mar 22nd, 2007, 04:04 AM   #59
country flag firehorse

Wow..Peng bagelled Russian. .Cant believe it..but Tian Tian....
Old Mar 22nd, 2007, 10:43 AM   #60
country flag ALYOUNA

Well done Peng but Tian tian