chinese girl cheering thread~~ - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 19th, 2007, 06:38 AM   #31
country flag PAVANILAI

PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold
Re: chinese girl cheering thread~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by firehorse View Post
Zheng, you better perform better or keep same result like last year...
I have a feeling that Peng will play better this time...than Na Li...
I think it's diffecult for jie than last year
hope she can give us Pleasantly surprised

Double
【W】:Budapest(13/Jasonchou) 【F】:Marbella(10/Xiu ZhiFu) Australian Open(10/feifei) Stanford(09/denijs)
PAVANILAI is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 19th, 2007, 06:45 AM   #32
country flag ALYOUNA

ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold

Na come on . I think you are the best.
I hope Tian tian can reach the second round
ALYOUNA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 06:48 AM   #33
country flag ALYOUNA

ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by riyao View Post
我还想水点 汗

不会被删吧

小美好可怜的说
Give me some money , I am so poor now
ALYOUNA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 11:40 AM   #34
country flag AndyHu

AndyHu is just really nice AndyHu is just really nice AndyHu is just really nice AndyHu is just really nice AndyHu is just really nice AndyHu is just really nice AndyHu is just really nice AndyHu is just really nice AndyHu is just really nice AndyHu is just really nice AndyHu is just really nice
Talking Re: chinese girl cheering thread~~

Come on, Na! I think you can come to 1/4 final at least. The further the better.

Shuai and Jie, please just play yourselves, you can play well!

Jie/Zi, please win this event, you should raise your confidence!

Tiantian, try to win a match!

AndyHu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 12:01 PM   #35
country flag Pisces0304

Pisces0304 is a splendid one to behold Pisces0304 is a splendid one to behold Pisces0304 is a splendid one to behold Pisces0304 is a splendid one to behold Pisces0304 is a splendid one to behold Pisces0304 is a splendid one to behold Pisces0304 is a splendid one to behold Pisces0304 is a splendid one to behold Pisces0304 is a splendid one to behold Pisces0304 is a splendid one to behold Pisces0304 is a splendid one to behold

come on ,li na ,peng shuai.chinese waiting for you
Pisces0304 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 12:04 PM   #36
country flag Pisces0304

Pisces0304 is a splendid one to behold Pisces0304 is a splendid one to behold Pisces0304 is a splendid one to behold Pisces0304 is a splendid one to behold Pisces0304 is a splendid one to behold Pisces0304 is a splendid one to behold Pisces0304 is a splendid one to behold Pisces0304 is a splendid one to behold Pisces0304 is a splendid one to behold Pisces0304 is a splendid one to behold Pisces0304 is a splendid one to behold

hotel , fencer , meimei ,pavini ,please give me some money , if not ,i will give you some color to see
Pisces0304 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 12:07 PM   #37
country flag HAOCHEN-GOAT

HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck girls !

There you can watch all my pics of Madrid and other tournaments Help me to share it ^^
HAOCHEN-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 12:08 PM   #38
country flag riyao

riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by firehorse View Post
Pls write it in English.....my chinese is still bad..
ok but my english li very poor
so i use chinese
riyao is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 12:10 PM   #39
country flag riyao

riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces0304 View Post
hotel , fencer , meimei ,pavini ,please give me some money , if not ,i will give you some color to see

what mean some color to see

laugh for me
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 12:11 PM   #40
country flag riyao

Quote:
Originally Posted by vianzfzf View Post
你是????

me

who are you
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 01:21 PM   #41
country flag vianzfzf

vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by riyao View Post
me

who are you
i am the real hotel
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 02:17 PM   #42
country flag fencer

fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces0304 View Post
ok, as long as live, I will help you without any money

TT: S<50(8/5), D<50 | PAW<50| SUICIDE<50

I know You know that im not telling the truth
I know you know they just don't have any proof
Embrace the deception, learn how to bend your worst inhibitions
They will Psych you out in the end
fencer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 04:06 PM   #43
country flag firehorse

firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of

so you have not got nay Hung Pao yet?..so you run out money already......hehe..lets ask the chinese players to contribute 10% for us.....haha
firehorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 04:47 PM   #44
country flag wsxwb0107

wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light

so many people that I don't know!
wsxwb0107 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 07:47 PM   #45
country flag zhangxian22

zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold

looks like they all get OK draw
and nice to see Na plays Kim again if they can meet
also interested in Jie vs Hingis match if possible