chinese girl cheering thread~~ - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 18th, 2007, 03:17 PM   #16
country flag riyao

riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice
Re: chinese girl cheering thread~~

他是小美哇

全是中国人的感觉真好 终于可以用中国字了
riyao is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 18th, 2007, 03:17 PM   #17
country flag riyao

riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice riyao is just really nice

good luck to all
Old Mar 18th, 2007, 03:19 PM   #18
country flag riyao

i hope chinese girl can still the last
Old Mar 18th, 2007, 03:20 PM   #19
country flag riyao

我还想水点 汗

不会被删吧

小美好可怜的说
Old Mar 18th, 2007, 04:11 PM   #20
country flag firehorse

firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of

meng Yuan's ranking will be go down around 170 soon....then she would lose another 15.5 as she qualified last year...hope she could make up the point by playing 25K Redding if not her ranking will be down to 180 to 190
firehorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2007, 04:12 PM   #21
country flag firehorse

firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by riyao View Post
我还想水点 汗

不会被删吧

小美好可怜的说
Pls write it in English.....my chinese is still bad..
Old Mar 18th, 2007, 04:46 PM   #22
country flag Lola´s_Theme

Lola´s_Theme is a name known to all Lola´s_Theme is a name known to all Lola´s_Theme is a name known to all Lola´s_Theme is a name known to all Lola´s_Theme is a name known to all Lola´s_Theme is a name known to all Lola´s_Theme is a name known to all Lola´s_Theme is a name known to all Lola´s_Theme is a name known to all Lola´s_Theme is a name known to all Lola´s_Theme is a name known to all

Good luck all chinese girls
Lola´s_Theme is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 12:28 AM   #23
country flag vianzfzf

vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by riyao View Post
我还想水点 汗

不会被删吧

小美好可怜的说
你是????
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 03:43 AM   #24
country flag PAVANILAI

PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vianzfzf View Post
你是????

I think he is tianci

Double
【W】:Budapest(13/Jasonchou) 【F】:Marbella(10/Xiu ZhiFu) Australian Open(10/feifei) Stanford(09/denijs)
PAVANILAI is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 03:45 AM   #25
country flag PAVANILAI

PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold

hope girls can win more and more

Double
【W】:Budapest(13/Jasonchou) 【F】:Marbella(10/Xiu ZhiFu) Australian Open(10/feifei) Stanford(09/denijs)
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 04:10 AM   #26
country flag Pasta-Na

Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute

tiantian and meng yuan are not in Q draw

Asian-GOAT-Na Li: 11" FO & 14" AO champion + 11" & 13" AO runner-up + #2
Little-Jie(06" AO & Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim & 14" FO & WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Pasta-Na is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 04:11 AM   #27
pierce0415

pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_na View Post
tiantian and meng yuan are not in Q draw
Tian Tian is in Main Draw
Meng's ranking is too low to enter this event directly
pierce0415 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 04:29 AM   #28
country flag zhangxian22

zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold

a bit worried about Tiantian
hopefully she'll get a good draw and can reach the second round at least
For Meng I think she should get more points in ITF based on her performance at Indian Wells
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 06:30 AM   #29
country flag firehorse

Zheng, you better perform better or keep same result like last year...
I have a feeling that Peng will play better this time...than Na Li...
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 06:33 AM   #30
country flag PAVANILAI

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhangxian22 View Post
a bit worried about Tiantian
hopefully she'll get a good draw and can reach the second round at least
For Meng I think she should get more points in ITF based on her performance at Indian Wells
agrees with you

Double