chinese girl cheering thread~~ - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 10th, 2007, 12:06 PM   #1
country flag vianzfzf

vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all
chinese girl cheering thread~~

na,yan/zheng,sun tiatian, shuai,yuanmeng
come on
Advertisement

Old Mar 11th, 2007, 07:17 PM   #2
country flag zhangxian22

zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold
Re: chinese girl cheering thread~~

come on!!!
Old Mar 12th, 2007, 12:51 PM   #3
country flag wsxwb0107

wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light

gogogo
wsxwb0107 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2007, 01:15 AM   #4
country flag fencer

fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future

good luck

LI , PENG & STT

TT: S<50(8/5), D<50 | PAW<50| SUICIDE<50

I know You know that im not telling the truth
I know you know they just don't have any proof
Embrace the deception, learn how to bend your worst inhibitions
They will Psych you out in the end
fencer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2007, 03:34 AM   #5
country flag wubenzhimu

wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold

fighting~
Old Mar 16th, 2007, 06:29 AM   #6
country flag wtatennisballer

wtatennisballer is a name known to all wtatennisballer is a name known to all wtatennisballer is a name known to all wtatennisballer is a name known to all wtatennisballer is a name known to all wtatennisballer is a name known to all wtatennisballer is a name known to all wtatennisballer is a name known to all wtatennisballer is a name known to all wtatennisballer is a name known to all wtatennisballer is a name known to all

chang cheng chang !! Waii ! zhi zhu !!
wtatennisballer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2007, 10:24 AM   #7
country flag Pasta-Na

Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute

hope tiantian and meng yuan will get into MD

Asian-GOAT-Na Li: 11" FO & 14" AO champion + 11" & 13" AO runner-up + #2
Little-Jie(06" AO & Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim & 14" FO & WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Pasta-Na is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2007, 12:54 PM   #8
country flag wsxwb0107

wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_na View Post
meng yuan withdraw
Old Mar 16th, 2007, 03:17 PM   #9
country flag andrewC

andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtatennisballer View Post
chang cheng chang !! Waii ! zhi zhu !!
I beg your pardon?
13 Doubles Titles (including 2004 Olympic Gold and 2008 AO Mixed)
Career High 77 (Singles) and 16 (Doubles)
andrewC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2007, 03:18 PM   #10
country flag andrewC

andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_na View Post
TianTian already is, into MD to replace Smashnova
Hope she wins a couple of rounds here this year points to defend!
13 Doubles Titles (including 2004 Olympic Gold and 2008 AO Mixed)
Career High 77 (Singles) and 16 (Doubles)
andrewC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2007, 12:42 PM   #11
country flag ALYOUNA

ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold

come on Chinese girls
ALYOUNA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2007, 01:50 AM   #12
pierce0415

pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute

cmon Na, Shuai, Jie and Tian Tian ... hope for good draws !!
pierce0415 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2007, 02:11 AM   #13
country flag ALYOUNA

ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold

只有10帖 哭 Fenser帮我水哇
ALYOUNA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2007, 07:45 AM   #14
country flag jisung

jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of

Do some damage here pls, shuai!!!

Na.......keep ur step along with IW

Jie so many points to defend,C'mon

also good luck to TT, Jie/Zi
Old Mar 18th, 2007, 02:24 PM   #15
country flag wsxwb0107

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotel View Post
只有10帖 哭 Fenser帮我水哇
你是小美,还是JUSTCOOL?