Citizen Watch Signs Nicole Vaidisova - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 8th, 2007, 04:36 PM   #1
country flag Sexysova
I'm back and fierce, bitches!

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute
Citizen Watch Signs Nicole Vaidisova

CITIZEN WATCH CO. SIGNS TENNIS CHAMPION NICOLE VAIDISOVA TO ITS UNSTOPPABLE ROSTER!!

Nicole's Manager Send Me Message With Super News Check My Site - Last News
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 8th, 2007, 04:39 PM   #2
country flag Vaidisova

Vaidisova has disabled reputation
Re: Citizen Watch Signs Nicole Vaidisova

Here's the press release

Citizen Watch Co. Signs Tennis Champion Nicole Vaidisova to its Unstoppable Roster

Thursday March 8, 12:17 pm ET

LYNDHURST, N.J., March 8 /PRNewswire/ -- Citizen Watch Company of America, Inc. (COA) has signed 17-year old Nicole Vaidisova, the world's Top 10 ranked tennis champion on the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour to its international media campaign, Unstoppable. Ms. Vaidisova has already won 6 career Tour singles titles and is the youngest female player in the Top 10, achievements that embody the core of the Citizen Eco-Drive® Unstoppable campaign.

Print ads featuring Nicole Vaidisova, which will run in English, Spanish and French throughout the United States and Canada, in April in a variety of weekly magazines including People and Us Weekly, and monthly beauty, fashion and lifestyle magazines including Glamour, Marie Claire, Latina and LouLou. In-store collateral material will be made available starting in April as well.

Laurence Grunstein, president of COA, explains the company's decision to work with Ms. Vaidisova. "Citizen has been a proud sponsor and Corporate Champion of the US Open Tennis Championships for 15 years, and our new relationship with Nicole Vaidisova is a logical extension of Citizen's commitment to tennis. In addition to strength and precision, Nicole exhibits power, poise and grace both on and off the court. She exemplifies the unstoppable spirit of the Citizen Eco-Drive brand."

When she was just 15 years old, Ms. Vaidisova won her first professional Tour event in Vancouver. Later that season, she became 1 of only 3 players in the Tour's history to win 2 tournaments in her rookie year. At 16, she won 3 back-to-back professional Tour events, in Seoul, Tokyo and Bangkok. Then, at 17, she reached her first Grand Slam semi-final at the French Open, beating top seed Amelie Mauresmo and Venus Williams in the process. Most recently, she reached the semi-finals at the Australian Open in January. Ms. Vaidisova currently resides in Bradenton, FL where she trains at the Nick Bollettieri Academy and is represented by IMG.

Citizen Eco-Drive's Unstoppable campaign, which first launched in Fall 2003, has featured a variety of top athletes over the years. This Spring, Vaidisova joins Citizen's 3 current Unstoppable athletes including LPGA golf sensation Paula Creamer, the winner of 5 LPGA events including the recent 2007 SBS Open at Turtle Bay; Emeka Okafor, the starting Power Forward/Center for the Charlotte Bobcats; and Michael Waltrip, two-time winner of the Daytona 500 and current owner of the Michael Waltrip Racing team.

Vaidisova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2007, 05:08 PM   #3
country flag sweetpeas

sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute

Nice.....Nicole .There will be lot"s more to come?Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!You deseveres them!
sweetpeas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2007, 05:21 PM   #4
country flag selesbooz

selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future

Is this something that Maria turned down
Old Mar 8th, 2007, 06:29 PM   #5
country flag dangerjenny

dangerjenny is just really nice dangerjenny is just really nice dangerjenny is just really nice dangerjenny is just really nice dangerjenny is just really nice dangerjenny is just really nice dangerjenny is just really nice dangerjenny is just really nice dangerjenny is just really nice dangerjenny is just really nice dangerjenny is just really nice

way to go Nicole
dangerjenny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2007, 11:43 AM   #6
country flag Sharapova's_Boy

Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute

Nikki

Sharapova's_Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2007, 11:46 AM   #7
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

She's starting her world dominance!
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2007, 01:13 PM   #8
Love-seles

Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all

young players make the mistake of signing big money contracts before they win anything big like a slam.
this will just put more pressure on Nicole to get big results for this company. the pressure is on.
let's see how the kid handles it.
Love-seles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote