Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!! - Page 61 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 23rd, 2012, 01:17 PM   #901
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!!

wow such an unexpected result

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 23rd, 2012, 01:17 PM   #902
country flag NyCPsU

NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute

6-3 6-4

*Stephens*Hampton*Riske*Dulgheru*

*Anyone playing Wickmayer*
NyCPsU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2012, 01:36 PM   #903
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
Yesss!!
She won
yeee !!!

totally unexcpected !!!

Mariana is really a good player on clay, she just won a 50 k the last week.

2nd round against parra.

forza cami !!

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2012, 01:47 PM   #904
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckMila View Post
yeee !!!

totally unexcpected !!!

Mariana is really a good player on clay, she just won a 50 k the last week.

2nd round against parra.

forza cami !!
agreed, but I think light balls and relatively fast courts helped Camila quite a bit too...remember that Roland Garros was sped up back in 2009 and aggressive players were doing very well there since
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2012, 01:59 PM   #905
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

i expected this result

FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2012, 01:59 PM   #906
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

Quote:
but I think light balls and relatively fast courts helped Camila quite a bit too
now i agree, i know RG balls are really, really fast.

Old May 23rd, 2012, 01:59 PM   #907
country flag Madoka

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
i expected this result

credits to you

Old May 23rd, 2012, 02:01 PM   #908
country flag Dado90

Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of

Quote:
i expected this result

So do I

SAFINA - NA LI
Dado90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2012, 07:45 PM   #909
country flag Madoka

like someone said, is Venus her stylist ? :s

Last edited by Madoka : May 23rd, 2012 at 07:58 PM.
Old May 24th, 2012, 02:01 AM   #910
country flag Gasquetrules

Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all

Hey, I called it "a toss up" and said that Camila could win the match if she played well, and that Marino didn't out class Camila. I only hedged my bets because it was on red clay; otherwise, I would have gone solidly for Camila rather than call it a toss up. But the result doesn't surprise me.

Also, I've noticed at this level the girls have a hard time following up a tournament win like this. Camila won Dothan and then did little in her next two tournaments. The only player I've seen play consistently at a high level on the US portion of the ITF events was Oprandi in the fall of 2011. She won about three tournaments and made the finals of a couple more. Phenomenal effort. Based upon Marino's ranking, I thought she probably wouldn't be able to maintain the momentum since she's never been ranked inside the top 100. That tells me something about her consistency.
Gasquetrules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2012, 08:28 AM   #911
country flag Madoka

There is a really nice interview to her father on an italian web site.

edit : well, here's the link

http://www.spaziotennis.com/2012/05/...zza-di-tennis/

Old May 24th, 2012, 10:02 AM   #912
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Camila Giorgi def. Mariana Duque-Marino 6/3 6/4

Wow. I totally fall in love this morning with this young italian. She reminded me a lot Maria Kirilenko, and was wearing a great yellow/white skirt that fitted her perfectly. Ok, I stop slobbering and talk about the match. "Giorgious" was clearly the one who was dictating the points. She hit the ball very cleanly and did some superb volleys (with a great touch for the backhand-dropshot volley). Duque-Marino, supported by some members of the Colsanitas Team - including Carlos Salamanca (who lost yesterday against Marc Gicquel), could only defend and counter-punch. She was losing 3/6 *0/2 before the italian started to make some (big) mistakes. It seems to be the problem of her game so far : when she's on, she can beat many players, but she has no plan B. The second set became very tight, and the last game at *5/4 was epic. Duque-Marino had some break points, but missed some return of serves. She saved three match points but the fourth one was the deciding one after another return of serve on 2nd serve out by the colombian.
Old May 24th, 2012, 10:44 AM   #913
FORZA SARITA

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckMila View Post
There is a really nice interview to her father on an italian web site.

edit : well, here's the link

http://www.spaziotennis.com/2012/05/...zza-di-tennis/
i didn't know about her sister that's explains why she barely played after Wimbly
Old May 24th, 2012, 12:49 PM   #914
country flag TheKid!

TheKid! is a name known to all TheKid! is a name known to all TheKid! is a name known to all TheKid! is a name known to all TheKid! is a name known to all TheKid! is a name known to all TheKid! is a name known to all TheKid! is a name known to all TheKid! is a name known to all TheKid! is a name known to all TheKid! is a name known to all

Quote:
i didn't know about her sister that's explains why she barely played after Wimbly
The same here Camila needs all the respect of this world, she could simply give up, but she didn't. This explains the bad results after Wimbledon, the few tournaments played... poor Camila, and poor family All the best wishes.

The interview is really interesting. Her father has been always described in a very negative way, I am happy he seems a great person
TheKid! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2012, 01:02 PM   #915
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

OMG poor girl...that changes a lot of things

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote