Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!! - Page 39 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 17th, 2011, 08:58 PM   #571
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GOATmila Giorgi Cheering Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Tenisse View Post
Wow, i didn´t know that Cami was half-argie. Here´s a article about her that Juarito found: http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/blog...ballos&cc=7586
her dad is an argie
actually i think her spanish is better than her italian
btw seems Camila will play Cuneo 100K and quali in Budapest
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 17th, 2011, 08:59 PM   #572
country flag Le Tenisse

Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SUCKETTA View Post
her dad is an argie
actually i think her spanish is better than her italian
btw seems Camila will play Cuneo 100K and quali in Budapest
OMG are you reading the same than me, she says she would like represent Argentina in the future or what?
Le Tenisse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 09:01 PM   #573
country flag Le Tenisse

Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold

One more reason i really like this girl . GL Camila
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 09:14 PM   #574
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OMG are you reading the same than me, she says she would like represent Argentina in the future or what?
that link you posted is not available
hmm don't get your hopes up
do you think for her it's better play for Italy or Argentina? it's all about the $$$
still Argentina and Italy should be proud to have a champ
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 09:19 PM   #575
country flag Le Tenisse

Here´s the entire link: http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/blog...nacio_ceballos

And its titled: "Me gustaría representar a Argentina" ( I would like to represent Argentina) I´m not kidding, the interview was done like a day ago.
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 09:25 PM   #576
FORZA SARITA

No quiero prostituir a mi hija

can you translate this part plz?
"Yo los llamé, y me dijeron que nos querían apoyar. Se hablaba de un dinero, pero hasta ahora nada. También me llamó gente que dice que IMG está detrás de Camila, y que Nike quiere firmarnos un contrato. Pero nada. Anoche fuimos a la fiesta del torneo y el manager de Sharapova se acercó para hablarme. ¿Qué fue lo primero que me preguntó? Si yo seguía siendo su coach. No quieren tratar conmigo. No les gusta. Eso es lo problemático"
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 09:31 PM   #577
country flag Le Tenisse

Quote:
that link you posted is not available
hmm don't get your hopes up
do you think for her it's better play for Italy or Argentina? it's all about the $$$
still Argentina and Italy should be proud to have a champ
It´s not that i am enthusiastic about it or anything like that. I just really like the game she could reach some day, and that was before i knew her story, which i recently have. Besides, as you may know Italy (also Spain of course) has a major presence on argie descent to the point that, not only in sports, there´s a friendly relationship between citizens of both countries.
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 09:37 PM   #578
FORZA SARITA

Quote:
It´s not that i am enthusiastic about it or anything like that. I just really like the game she could reach some day, and that was before i knew her story, which i recently have. Besides, as you may know Italy (also Spain of course) has a major presence on argie descent to the point that, not only in sports, there´s a friendly relationship between citizens of both countries.
i live near Napoli and here we all love Argentina Maradona is still a God here
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 09:38 PM   #579
country flag Le Tenisse

Quote:
can you translate this part plz?
"Yo los llamé, y me dijeron que nos querían apoyar. Se hablaba de un dinero, pero hasta ahora nada. También me llamó gente que dice que IMG está detrás de Camila, y que Nike quiere firmarnos un contrato. Pero nada. Anoche fuimos a la fiesta del torneo y el manager de Sharapova se acercó para hablarme. ¿Qué fue lo primero que me preguntó? Si yo seguía siendo su coach. No quieren tratar conmigo. No les gusta. Eso es lo problemático"

"I call them. And they said that they want to support us. A money was talked. but so far, nothing. Also, people call me that say that IMG is looking for Camila. and that Nike wants us to sign a contract. But nothing. Last night we went to the tournament´s party and Sharapova´s manager came to talk to me. What was the first thing he asked? If I was still her coach. They don´t want to treat with me. They don´t like it. That´s the problem".

It´s an estimate. My english is not perfect.
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 09:42 PM   #580
FORZA SARITA

Quote:
"I call them. And they said that they want to support us. A money was talked. but so far, nothing. Also, people call me that say that IMG is looking for Camila. and that Nike wants us to sign a contract. But nothing. Last night we went to the tournament´s party and Sharapova´s manager came to talk to me. What was the first thing he asked? If I was still her coach. They don´t want to treat with me. They don´t like it. That´s the problem".

It´s an estimate. My english is not perfect.
it's perfect even Masha's coach is interested to her
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 09:51 PM   #581
country flag Le Tenisse

Quote:
it's perfect even Masha's coach is interested to her
Well, it´s not a context in which young players are coming out from everywhere like years ago. And, except from like five or six already in the top 150, there is a need for young fresh faces on Tour. I´m not saying she will be a top 100 next month. No one has a crystal ball to say when it´s gonna happen. But giving that other teenagers (although younger than Camila) haven´t even done the same than Camila, the interest around her it´s understandable. I just wonder why hasn´t she had the same hype than say Garcia or Rus already. Plus she is obviously beautiful, also a good advantage in women´s tennis.
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 09:58 PM   #582
FORZA SARITA

Quote:
Well, it´s not a context in which young players are coming out from everywhere like years ago. And, except from like five or six already in the top 150, there is a need for young fresh faces on Tour. I´m not saying she will be a top 100 next month. No one has a crystal ball to say when it´s gonna happen. But giving that other teenagers (although younger than Camila) haven´t even done the same than Camila, the interest around her it´s understandable. I just wonder why hasn´t she had the same hype than say Garcia or Rus already. Plus she is obviously beautiful, also a good advantage in women´s tennis.
she's famous in Italy since end of 2006 when her dad bought a page of the most important italian sport daily saying that Camila will be #1 by the end of 2007
lot of people were impressed by Camila during her match against Craybas in Rome 2008 where she lost 7-6 in the 3rd
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 10:04 PM   #583
country flag Le Tenisse

One thing that really impressed me of Camila is that she is not only a claycourter, she is quite good on every surface. Which i think it´s the new need of pro tennis.
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 11:08 PM   #584
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

copio un post che ho scritto altrove, scusatemi se è in italiano, ma è lungo e ci manca solo che mi metto a tradurre in inglese all'una di notte

Il titolo trae in inganno, perchè mentre quando cami parla del proprio gioco e della partita contro l'austriaca è virgolettato, mentre a fine articolo dove "avrebbe detto" che le piacerebbe giocare x l'argentina non c'è il virgolettato.

fra l'altro, parlo di un paio di anni fa, ad un open in francia le fecero una domanda molto simile a riguardo della nazionalità francese e lei sempre molto educata rispose in una maniera simile proprio per non far rimanere male l'intervistatore.

poi la cosa più importante, lei si sente italiana, anche il padre l'ha confermato più volte, lei si sente italiana e vuole giocare per litalia...non ci facciamo seghe mentali.

fra l'altro nell'articolo dice chiaramente che la lingua in cui cami si sente più padrona è proprio l'italiano.

Sono invece altri i passaggi interessanti dell'articolo.

Il padre ha detto che si aspetta che per il prossimo australian open la figlia possa giocare testa a testa con tutte le top players, dice che attualmente come colpi vale già una top 10, mentre manca ancora sotto il lato mentale ed è su quello che devono lavorare

ha detto che la federazione italiana li ha contattati un paio di mesi fa, proponendo di aiutarli, con un sostegno economico...anche se fino a mo non hanno visto nulla.

anche la IMG e la nike la stanno seguendo, vogliono che firmino un contratto, però fino a mo nulla.

ha detto che ha parlato ieri con il manager di MasSha, e che la prima cosa che gli ha chiesto è se fosse lui il suo allenatore e che non vogliono avere nessun rapporto con lui...

Dice che sono venuti a vederla dall'italia per le quali di wimbledon ( non ho capito se si riferisce a tifosi, o alla federazione) perchè poi subito dopo dice che è abituato a vedere che la gente gli promette, però poi vuole che le cose si facciano a modo loro, lui non ci sta ed iniziano i problemi.

l'agente di MaSha gli ha proposto delle cose, ma ne voleva altre in cambio, lui di tutta risposta gli dice di mettere tutto per scritto e ovviamente non si fanno più sentire.

poi gli hanno chiesto dei sorteggi, ha detto che per il primo turno vuole un sorteggio facile facile, mentre per il secondo turno vuole una top player sul centrale...
Madoka is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 09:28 AM   #585
FORZA SARITA

thanks so she just wanted to be nice