Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 29th, 2009, 08:49 PM   #31
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!!

do someone know why hasn't she played since Tessenderlo in April?
anw i saw this year she defeated Polona Hercog

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 09:57 PM   #32
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

she's training hard for reach #1 by the end of the year
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 11:20 PM   #33

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

aaaa....that explains everything

Old Jul 29th, 2009, 08:45 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SUCKETTA View Post
she's training hard for reach #1 by the end of the year
well this week she gained 40 positions on the ranking

Old Jul 29th, 2009, 09:31 PM   #35
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

and this is only the start
Old Jul 30th, 2009, 01:31 PM   #36

yes...without playing that week she's losing 20 positions
anw i hope her to do that big jump and break top 300 before the end of the season

Old Aug 3rd, 2009, 10:39 AM   #37
country flag strato

strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of

Yesterday Camila won $13 000 Porspoder (France). I didn't know her before, she plays such a great tennis ! She defeated Olivia Sanchez, Capucine Rousseau and Virginie Pichet.
Here are a few pictures I've taken :

When we were younger, if I lost to her I wouldn't talk to her for a couple of days, but now I play against Russian players almost every week, so I'm kind of used to it. (Elena on Myskina)

Last edited by strato : Aug 3rd, 2009 at 10:45 AM.
strato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2009, 01:03 PM   #38
FORZA SARITA

it was an open tournament?
Old Aug 3rd, 2009, 04:25 PM   #39
country flag strato

strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of

Yes, it's called "Circuits Nationaux des Grands Tournois". Tomorrow she enters another similar tournament, I hope I can go to the semis and finals on Wednesday.

When we were younger, if I lost to her I wouldn't talk to her for a couple of days, but now I play against Russian players almost every week, so I'm kind of used to it. (Elena on Myskina)
strato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2009, 10:42 PM   #40

wow....she's so hot and finally is winning somethin!

Old Aug 31st, 2009, 01:59 PM   #41

can someone explain me why does she play so few?

Old Sep 6th, 2009, 03:13 PM   #42
FORZA SARITA

Camila won a 25K in Poland and had some excellent wins
up to #330
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 04:36 PM   #43
country flag gsm86

gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all gsm86 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA PENNETTA View Post
Camila won a 25K in Poland and had some excellent wins
up to #330
Great win Camila!

Run to n.1 just starts

Last edited by gsm86 : Sep 6th, 2009 at 05:34 PM.
gsm86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 05:35 PM   #44

Camilla's express has started

Old Sep 6th, 2009, 09:25 PM   #45
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Camila is a big deal, really. Impressive game based on attack. Ksenia could do nothing today.
Caipirinha Guy is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote