Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!! - Page 246 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 26th, 2014, 10:28 AM   #3676
country flag martin90

martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold martin90 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!!

a least this give Sara a chance to save italian tennis

Giorgi

Ulrikke Eikeri and Roberta Vinci
martin90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 26th, 2014, 10:33 AM   #3677
country flag DcsabaS

DcsabaS is a splendid one to behold DcsabaS is a splendid one to behold DcsabaS is a splendid one to behold DcsabaS is a splendid one to behold DcsabaS is a splendid one to behold DcsabaS is a splendid one to behold DcsabaS is a splendid one to behold DcsabaS is a splendid one to behold DcsabaS is a splendid one to behold DcsabaS is a splendid one to behold DcsabaS is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvaker81 View Post
Dissapointed. She started the match so well but then FLOPmila woke up. Rodionova? Really? REALLY?!
Cami still does NOT feel when she should produce a safer serve (==> DFs). There was a time (2-3 years ago) when Sharapova was losing really MANY MATCHES for the same reason. If even Sharapova could learn how to "step back", than Cami can do the same! (Maybe a coach would be useful.)
DcsabaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 10:43 AM   #3678
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear.

However she will still have quite a few good results throughout the year. Up and down. That's Camila, and if she can ever figure it out she could become something truly special (although most likely I fear she will remain an inconsistent player)
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 10:51 AM   #3679
country flag DcsabaS

DcsabaS is a splendid one to behold DcsabaS is a splendid one to behold DcsabaS is a splendid one to behold DcsabaS is a splendid one to behold DcsabaS is a splendid one to behold DcsabaS is a splendid one to behold DcsabaS is a splendid one to behold DcsabaS is a splendid one to behold DcsabaS is a splendid one to behold DcsabaS is a splendid one to behold DcsabaS is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Oh dear.

However she will still have quite a few good results throughout the year. Up and down. That's Camila, and if she can ever figure it out she could become something truly special (although most likely I fear she will remain an inconsistent player)
I can accept even her inconsistent playing with random huge victories (with tons of beautiful winners). The problem is that we have better chance to see her matches only if she goes up a little more in the ranking.
DcsabaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 12:43 PM   #3680
country flag paologiorgi

paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light

I have just found out that Camila could have an Instagram account. Its name should be camila_giorgi_official.
According to me, that's Cami because there are many photos of her that I've never seen before! What do you think guys? Is it fake or not?
paologiorgi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 01:08 PM   #3681
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute
link plz

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 01:48 PM   #3682
country flag paologiorgi

paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light

I don't know how to get a link, you should tip camila_giorgi_official when searching for an user on the instagram app for smartphone
paologiorgi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 03:30 PM   #3683
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

found it
coulb be official
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 10:55 AM   #3684
country flag kvaker81

kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future
I think it is real. Been following it for quite a bit.
kvaker81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 07:23 PM   #3685
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

Quote:
take a deep breath every1 please
Very deep breath taken.

Now.

Since Wimbledon Sergio Giorgi is not training her anymore. Her coach, the person who is in charge of all her technical training is Daniele Silvestre. He is her personal coach, in fact, Daniele Silvestre in not paid anymore by FIT, but by Sergio and Camila.

He is working on several things with Camila. Her forehand. Her volleis, but mostly he wants her to think on court.

He is trying to teach her to think on court.

And she is actually starting to think on court. It may seem strange, but those lates results are due to the fact that she is starting to think on court.

Untill a couple of months ago she didnt have those horrible losses againt scrubs because when she was tense, when the point was important, she jut used her instinct.

But to be a top player you need to reason in court and this is what they are trying to do. She is finally growing up on court.

But this process doesnt take 1 week nor 1 month. And we need to be patient. I know it is hard to be patient with her talent, but at the end of it she will be a wonderfull tennis player, way better that now.

One year, one year and half from now she will be in the top 10.

I will never give up on her.

Forza.

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 07:51 PM   #3686
FORZA SARITA

well hope it works, a more experienced coach would be better but let's see what happens.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 11:00 PM   #3687
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

so the roumors are true...sue is actually dating Virgili...lucky man -.-'

Old Aug 29th, 2014, 06:28 AM   #3688
country flag kvaker81

kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future

Who? Can't see the pics
kvaker81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 08:13 AM   #3689
FORZA SARITA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madoka View Post

so the roumors are true...sue is actually dating Virgili...lucky man -.-'

can't see them her brother is dating Alexia?
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 10:00 AM   #3690
country flag Madoka

i was referring to this pic in particular

There were roumors since months she was dating Virgili, and i think this foto confirms them :P