Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!! - Page 233 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 15th, 2014, 09:16 PM   #3481
country flag paologiorgi

paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!!

I expect another R1 loss
paologiorgi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 17th, 2014, 08:52 AM   #3482
country flag kvaker81

kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future
Ughhhh that Coco girl is gonna annoy the hell out of Cami with her attitude. Bad match-up, especially as the american seems to be at her best at home. I want to be surprised, though..
kvaker81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 07:37 PM   #3483
country flag paologiorgi

paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light

OMG She's leading 6-3 5-1*, but I won't speak until she closes it out
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 07:44 PM   #3484
country flag paologiorgi

She slayed Vandeweghe 6-3 6-1!!! Such an easy 2nd set, with 4 aces and just 1 double fault
That's why I love Cami, we were all expecting the worst and she came out with a great performance...well done!
Probably Wozniacki in round 2: Cami played really well in both matches against her (in Eastbourne Caro played incredibly well and Cami had been quite unlucky), so I only hope she will bring much desire of revenge with her...good luck!
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 07:50 PM   #3485
country flag Innocent!

Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eee

Coco was terrible tho' XD
Innocent! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 07:54 PM   #3486
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

struggled to return against every player with a ranking and then beats 63 61 a servebot like Coco
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 07:54 PM   #3487
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocent! View Post
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eee

Coco was terrible tho' XD
it was streamed?
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 08:01 PM   #3488
country flag Innocent!

Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
it was streamed?
stat wise i mean. She did a lot of DF and her serve was on and off.
Innocent! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 08:16 PM   #3489
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future
Positive things : she made a lot of points and broke several time a servebot, she finally won a match agter 4 loss in a row, negative thing : her 1st serbpve % is stil very low...now i wish she would umiliate ohshniacki in 2nd round. ..

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 08:51 PM   #3490
country flag DcsabaS

DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by paologiorgi View Post
She slayed Vandeweghe 6-3 6-1!!! Such an easy 2nd set, with 4 aces and just 1 double fault
That's why I love Cami, we were all expecting the worst and she came out with a great performance...well done!
Probably Wozniacki in round 2: Cami played really well in both matches against her (in Eastbourne Caro played incredibly well and Cami had been quite unlucky), so I only hope she will bring much desire of revenge with her...good luck!
If only Camila and Simona could play in the semifinal ! I definitely think its possible! And their stile is sooo much different (complementary to each other), they could learn A LOT from that match!
DcsabaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2014, 03:12 AM   #3491
country flag 雨傘

雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future

Though Carol is on good form as of late, Giorgi has the quality as we all know to beat her. She lost her temper a little (Eastbourne match). There will be lots of balls coming back as usual in Carol matches, this time please don't get impatient, just play each ball as they come.

It is all about mentality this match.
雨傘 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2014, 08:26 AM   #3492
country flag DcsabaS

DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by danbo View Post
Though Carol is on good form as of late, Giorgi has the quality as we all know to beat her. She lost her temper a little (Eastbourne match). There will be lots of balls coming back as usual in Carol matches, this time please don't get impatient, just play each ball as they come.

It is all about mentality this match.
Yes, nowadays Wozniacki seems to be closing to her peak form, nevertheless, Cami-Kaze is among the very few who can still beat her... Outlook to an interesting match!
Old Aug 18th, 2014, 09:03 AM   #3493
FORZA SARITA

everytime Pushniacki wins a couple of matches she's baAaAaAaccCcCckKkKkk even last year at this time she was back so i don't buy it. it's all up to Camila like in every match si i don't care of that pusher. if Camila play at 2/3 of her game there's nothing that bitch can do.
Old Aug 18th, 2014, 10:01 AM   #3494
country flag DcsabaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
everytime Pushniacki wins a couple of matches she's baAaAaAaccCcCckKkKkk even last year at this time she was back so i don't buy it. it's all up to Camila like in every match si i don't care of that pusher. if Camila play at 2/3 of her game there's nothing that bitch can do.
Yes, if Cami can keep her error rate low, she's going to win.
But on Wozniacki's side personally I'm buying that she is really coming back, because her primary interest is not the marriage now...
Old Aug 18th, 2014, 10:08 AM   #3495
country flag paologiorgi

Cami demonstrated many times that she has the mental strenght to beat pushers like Wozniacki, but of course Caroline is more solid than even in the last few weeks so it's a big challenge for our princess.
Anyway, I think that Wozniacki will play this tournament at her 100% because she has won it many times in the past so she is probably very close to New Haven. She won't try to save energy due to US Open.