Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!! - Page 232 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 12th, 2014, 10:17 AM   #3466
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!!

don't expect too much tbh
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 12th, 2014, 10:31 AM   #3467
country flag paologiorgi

paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all

Probably it's better that there won't be a streaming
paologiorgi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 07:14 PM   #3468
country flag DcsabaS

DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of

My secret dream is a match between Simona and Camila, but NOT right at the 1st round, instead, let's say in the QF or the SF! (Both girls could be satisfied with this.)
And see the draw in Cincinnati, voila! http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...4/1017/MDS.pdf
DcsabaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 09:05 PM   #3469
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

this is just sooooo frustrating, can't fucking return and altough her messy serve she always bring the match to a 3rd set....and always lose her bp conversion is even worse than Roger
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 09:26 PM   #3470
country flag Innocent!

Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute

4-3 for Kuz she's serving down 30-40 and she double faults -.-''

Mental giant Giorgi.
Innocent! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 09:28 PM   #3471
country flag Innocent!

Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute Innocent! has a reputation beyond repute

lost again.
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 09:31 PM   #3472
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

she does not break.

in WTA you win, breaking your opponent.

2 break over 15 chanes.

Kuzza hittig around 15 aces, everyone against her hit +10 aces.

From the start of 2nd set Kuzza hold all her games 40 - 0..

SHE IS ABYSMAL WHEN SHE ROS

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 09:31 PM   #3473
FORZA SARITA

did you have doubts? if she can't break it's logical a messy service game will be enough to lose
Old Aug 13th, 2014, 04:28 AM   #3474
country flag kvaker81

kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future
But she did 2nd serve aces again
Expected loss, doesn't even hurt cos it's Kuzzy. If it was anyone else, I might or might not end up crying
kvaker81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2014, 09:48 AM   #3475
country flag DcsabaS

DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvaker81 View Post
But she did 2nd serve aces again
Expected loss, doesn't even hurt cos it's Kuzzy. If it was anyone else, I might or might not end up crying
Of course, it was not a "bad" defeat, but I'm still not satisfied, because I think she could have won the match with a little bit more mature tactics.
DcsabaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2014, 09:50 AM   #3476
country flag paologiorgi

paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all

It's a difficult period for her, let's hope for a great tournament in New Haven...
paologiorgi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2014, 12:37 PM   #3477
country flag 雨傘

雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future 雨傘 has a brilliant future

She mustn't rush, whether it is her immediate game or her path. Stay healthy, don't over train or over strain. Steady while continually progressing. Everybody, including Giorgi, just patience....
雨傘 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2014, 06:15 PM   #3478
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Giorgi will play USO doubles with Minella
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2014, 07:27 PM   #3479
country flag Innocent!

with Minella of all girls....

Vandeweghe 1st match of New Haven. Bad match-up for Camila i think. She doesn't like servebot at all (she needs to break countless times because she doesn't have a consistent serve)
Old Aug 15th, 2014, 07:49 PM   #3480
FORZA SARITA

it's a very bad match up for Camila since she's a terrible returner....another R1 loss i fear
and what a random partner