Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!! - Page 226 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 13th, 2014, 06:23 PM   #3376
country flag Innocent!

Innocent! has much to be proud of Innocent! has much to be proud of Innocent! has much to be proud of Innocent! has much to be proud of Innocent! has much to be proud of Innocent! has much to be proud of Innocent! has much to be proud of Innocent! has much to be proud of Innocent! has much to be proud of Innocent! has much to be proud of Innocent! has much to be proud of
Re: Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
Btw i tought she entered Stanford but or i'm blind or she didn't

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
se vai sul suo sito Stanford non ci sta. Va direttamente a Montreal dopo Bastad.
Advertisement

Old Jul 13th, 2014, 07:42 PM   #3377
country flag paologiorgi

paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light

Camila + Clay + MM = Flop for sure
paologiorgi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 07:11 PM   #3378
country flag paologiorgi

paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light

She will play Dabrowski in the first round. PLEASE Camila, you can't flop
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 02:27 AM   #3379
country flag BOEING 717

BOEING 717 is a name known to all BOEING 717 is a name known to all BOEING 717 is a name known to all BOEING 717 is a name known to all BOEING 717 is a name known to all BOEING 717 is a name known to all BOEING 717 is a name known to all BOEING 717 is a name known to all BOEING 717 is a name known to all BOEING 717 is a name known to all BOEING 717 is a name known to all

Well Dabrowski is pretty bad on any surface so one would have to like Camila
BOEING 717 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 03:47 PM   #3380
country flag kvaker81

kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future
Now that Cornut flopped, Camila is #1 of tournament

kvaker81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 03:49 PM   #3381
country flag Innocent!

Innocent! has much to be proud of Innocent! has much to be proud of Innocent! has much to be proud of Innocent! has much to be proud of Innocent! has much to be proud of Innocent! has much to be proud of Innocent! has much to be proud of Innocent! has much to be proud of Innocent! has much to be proud of Innocent! has much to be proud of Innocent! has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvaker81 View Post
Now that Cornut flopped, Camila is #1 of tournament

FLOP FLOP FLOP.

She will flop badly.
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 03:54 PM   #3382
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

i doubt against Dabrowksi, but i can see her easily flopping against Martinicova ( if she gets to defeat Barthel

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 04:34 PM   #3383
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Bastard is so slow
bitch should have entered Istanbul which is super fast
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 06:17 PM   #3384
country flag kvaker81

kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2O View Post
FLOP FLOP FLOP.

She will flop badly.
My pessimistic friend
Anyway, she can flop anywhere as well as she can win anywhere
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 06:40 PM   #3385
country flag Innocent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvaker81 View Post
My pessimistic friend
Anyway, she can flop anywhere as well as she can win anywhere
she's playing poorly lately. I don't even know if she cares at all tbh.
It's easier for her to win a premier than a MM.
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 07:21 PM   #3386
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute

She is so flopping to Dabrowski.
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 08:22 PM   #3387
country flag paologiorgi

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
Bastard is so slow
bitch should have entered Istanbul which is super fast
You're so right! She should have entered Istanbul and then Stanford/Washington instead of wasting time flopping on clay to random players

Anyway, tomorrow she'll play the first match on centre court
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 09:48 PM   #3388
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

So far only 1 seed survived the 1st round, Beck
Nr 1, 2, 4, 5, 8 are all out. Camila and Torro-Flor (7) are playing tomorrow

She is so going to flop now, isn't she?

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 08:55 AM   #3389
country flag kvaker81

Of course she's going to flop And she'll do in in a close 3-setter, as usual Like this is the hardest match she ever played
Still, I love her even with brown hair
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 09:22 AM   #3390
country flag Innocent!

she is flopping against this random girl. How can Dawbroski be 2-1? She doesn't even care.