Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!! - Page 171 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 11th, 2014, 08:24 PM   #2551
country flag kvaker81

kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future
Re: Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!!

Thank you, it's tomorrow
I think Camila has a lot more potential than Sharapova ever had. If she'd just take some advice from other coach and not only her dad...it might help with the UE's
kvaker81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 11th, 2014, 10:03 PM   #2552
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvaker81 View Post
I think Camila has a lot more potential than Sharapova ever had.
Are you serious?
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 11:53 PM   #2553
country flag kvaker81

kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iblis View Post
Are you serious?
Does it look like I'm joking? I was talking about potential. Camila has it. Maria had less when she was Camila's age.
Old Mar 12th, 2014, 12:52 AM   #2554
country flag kvaker81

Lost it. Predictable But at least she played good tennis (except of all those UE's, but that's predictable too )
Was it her best WTA tourney ever yet?
Old Mar 12th, 2014, 12:55 AM   #2555
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Giorgi adds 50€ to her (possible) debpts after the hour of teaching received by Pennetta

jokes aside, there was little Cami could do, because Flavia "forced" most of these UEs by mixing up the game, always with great depth and taking every chance she had...

Cami needs to watch a player like Flavia and learn a thing or two

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2014, 12:56 AM   #2556
country flag MaSharp

MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lost it. Predictable But at least she played good tennis (except of all those UE's, but that's predictable too )
Was it her best WTA tourney ever yet?
We could say yes becouse of yesterday's win against number 5 in the world. But I would say her Wimbledon 12' and US Open 13' were even better.

2004 2006 2008 2012 2014

Giorgi | Konjuh
MaSharp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2014, 02:59 AM   #2557
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Does it look like I'm joking? I was talking about potential. Camila has it. Maria had less when she was Camila's age.
Are we talking about the same Maria Sharapova? You should take a look at her career stats when she was 23 (Camila's age), really.

Last edited by Iblis : Mar 12th, 2014 at 03:05 AM.
Iblis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2014, 08:11 AM   #2558
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Camila
But a great week for her

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2014, 11:10 AM   #2559
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Pennetta really exposed Camila's weaknesses; it's not too late for Camila to learn!
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2014, 11:21 AM   #2560
country flag kvaker81

Of course, she is very young yet She was said after yesterday's loss, though...hope she gets as far in next tournaments she plays
Old Mar 13th, 2014, 10:03 PM   #2561
country flag paologiorgi

paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light paologiorgi is a glorious beacon of light

Great tournament in Indian Wells, now she has to confirm her good shape in Miami! Unfortunately, she will have to play qualies
BTW, it could be good beating some sluts before the MD
paologiorgi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2014, 10:20 PM   #2562
country flag kvaker81

Cami loves to beat sluts in qualies
Old Mar 13th, 2014, 10:23 PM   #2563
country flag MaKiri94
#SupportSerbia

MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of

Hoping for some more upsets in Miami.
MaKiri94 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2014, 02:49 PM   #2564
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Keep on advancing, Camila!
Old Mar 16th, 2014, 10:03 PM   #2565
country flag 18majors

Miami Q-draw is out, two more wins for Camila to qualify for MD;

(2)Giorgi v Diyas
(wc)Flink v (19)Doi