Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!! - Page 149 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 08:39 PM   #2221
country flag MaSharp

MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of
Re: Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
she will never be consistent so we should get used to it
Don't be such a pesimist. She can improve a lot of things, although consistancy is the most important one. I think now she's at least on the level where shouldn't lose against very low-ranked opponents on hard and grass. I guess..

2004 2006 2008 2012

Giorgi
MaSharp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 08:58 PM   #2222
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
i expected a better performance TBH quite disappointed but i guess it's all Pushniacki's fault, she makes look everyone good nowaday
she will never be consistent so we should get used to it
good luck in Quebec
it was her 7th match in 10 days, i mean, still she was ranked 136 10 days ago, i really think we cant expect from her to win playing so well matches in a row against top 10 and top 15 players...she improved a lot, also against vinci she was playing well, she was leading 4-1...

now it is important to pas a couple of rounds in Canada ( if she has a lucky draw...

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

WTA 2014 Saviors : Keys 6-1 6-4, Cibulkova 6-3 6-0, Mladenovic 7-6 6-4, tennis died, Cornet 6-1, 1-1 ret.
Madoka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 01:46 AM   #2223
country flag Greco

Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold

Quebec 1R
Quote:
17 DAVIS, Lauren USA vs GIORGI, Camila ITA
19 HLAVACKOVA, Andrea CZE vs RODIONOVA, Anastasia AUS

21 FICHMAN, Sharon CAN vs LUCIC-BARONI, Mirjana CRO
23 TATISHVILI, Anna GEO wc-SAFAROVA, Lucie CZE
Good luck Goatmila !

Live for the way that you cheer and scream for me, the Applause, applause, applause | Lady Gaga
Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 05:10 AM   #2224
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty good draw. If if if she brings her US Open form I think she could go far.
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 09:13 AM   #2225
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

the draw is pretty ok, Davis is a big pusher and i hate her, she is a brat + she cheats on points -__-

hopefully she wll be playing the same level of the USO...

WTA 2014 Saviors : Keys 6-1 6-4, Cibulkova 6-3 6-0, Mladenovic 7-6 6-4, tennis died, Cornet 6-1, 1-1 ret.
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 10:04 AM   #2226
country flag Pebbles
Dementieva

Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Camila Quebec courts are some of the fastest on tour, right?
Pebbles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 10:32 AM   #2227
Rye

Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Pretty good draw. If if if she brings her US Open form I think she could go far.
Nothing more to add. Davis sucks but if Camila plays badly than even her might defeat our favourite.
Rye is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 12:44 AM   #2228
country flag Greco

Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold

7-6 first set

Cmoon, beat that USA's pusher ...

Live for the way that you cheer and scream for me, the Applause, applause, applause | Lady Gaga
Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 08:00 AM   #2229
country flag Madoka

She aglways struggled a lot against this disgusting pusher. She was leading 3-0 in the first set, it means she basically lost 6-3 6-3 6-2 against a disgusting tennis player...

Old Sep 11th, 2013, 10:23 AM   #2230
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute
No words, left after that long first set hoping she would close easily and instead...
Her ROS is starting to scare me, it was awful against Roby but at least she has a decent serve. She was able to break this weaponless pusher just in the first return game

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 10:38 AM   #2231
Rye

Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute Rye has a reputation beyond repute

Old Sep 11th, 2013, 01:02 PM   #2232
country flag Madoka

sì ma la Davis la fa impazzire...ci farà sempre fatica...cmq è vero, non può rispondere in questa maniera -_-

Old Sep 11th, 2013, 07:29 PM   #2233
Rye

The day she will learn that a court isn't as big as Sharapova's ego she will be great.
Old Sep 12th, 2013, 09:02 AM   #2234
country flag Madoka

anyway i just read on her web site : unluckily her shoudler still is not ok, she needs to rest fo r 10 days, then she will likely play linz/luzembourg + all the big french ITF...

Old Sep 12th, 2013, 11:15 AM   #2235
Rye