Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!! - Page 142 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 21st, 2013, 09:47 PM   #2116
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!!

i want Camila vs Cohen
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 11:52 AM   #2117
country flag milionesimo

milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice

U.S. OPEN - QUALIFICATIONS -
CAMILA Giorgi ONLY HOPE BLUE

In the days of Tuesday and Wednesday, have played the match of the first round of the qualifying draw of the next U.S. Open Tennis Championships, the starting four blue Camila Giorgi, Corinna Dentoni, Maria Elena Camerin - professional tennis player and Nastassja Burnett.
Qualified to the second round of the board American cadet, only a blue of the four present at the start, Camila Giorgi author of a great victory to return after two months against the Japanese Risa Ozaki, for the other three came only defeats, Nastassja Burnett has surrendered in three sets for 6-4,6-7,6-2, Corinna Dentoni was defeated in straight sets 6-4,6-3 for by the American Coco Vandeweghe, Maria Elena Camerin has finally given way to the Canadian Stephanie Dubois, impostasi in three sets with a score of 4-6,6-3,7-6.
The young blue, still in the running for a spot in the main draw, will take the field tonight for the second-round match, where the player will challenge Dutch Angelique van der Meet n ° 258 of the WTA rankings.

Article from: https://www.facebook.com/TennisteItaliane?ref=hl
milionesimo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 09:18 AM   #2118
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

now will be facing Cohen for a spot in the main draw, please dont dare loosing against that pusher

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 09:48 AM   #2119
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute

You complain of Cohen and have Beck among your favourites? :P
Best of luck against Cohen. It might be a mess.
Eldest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 10:09 AM   #2120
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

i'm scared
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 10:20 AM   #2121
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Time to take the trash out of New York.

Forzaaa.
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 11:38 AM   #2122
country flag milionesimo

milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice

U.S. OPEN - QUALIFICATIONS -
CAMILA Giorgi FORWARD TODAY TURN DECISIVE

Continue with a few bumps but no stops, the journey of Camila Giorgi, in the main draw of qualifications to 'U.S. Open Tennis Championships, returned victoriously in the circuit after a period of treatment and training in Italy, this night, she qualified for the third round cadet of the board, knocking in three sets, with the final score of 4-6,6-3,6-4, the Dutch player Angelique van der Meet n ° 258 of the WTA rankings.
The young blue hope after losing the opening set 6-4 in the final sprint, you are not disunited, and taking advantage of a drop of his opponent, he first won the second set 6-3, restoring parity, then you went to get the success, winning the decisive third set, with the score 6-4.
In the third and final match of the qualifiers, Camila Giorgi, will face for a spot in the main draw, the player American Julia Cohen, current No. 224 in the world, with the recent past by the top 100.

Article from: https://www.facebook.com/TennisteItaliane?ref=hl
milionesimo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 09:05 PM   #2123
country flag NyCPsU

NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute

She better beat Julia today. Its going to be a hilarious mess of a match regardless I bet.

Even if she somehow loses, she stands a chance of at least being the lucky loser. Hopefully she just takes care of business on her own though.

*Stephens*Hampton*Riske*Dulgheru*

*Anyone playing Wickmayer*
NyCPsU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 10:57 PM   #2124
country flag chebelgiorno

chebelgiorno has disabled reputation

hopefully camila will face another pusher in R1, haha.
she seems to be able to handle them with great ease : D
chebelgiorno is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 11:02 PM   #2125
FORZA SARITA

seems Camila is givin' no time to Cohen to moonball
hope she gets in Caro/Sara's quarter
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 11:15 PM   #2126
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute

6-1 6-0
Eldest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 11:18 PM   #2127
FORZA SARITA

Victoria ‏@unseededlooming 32s
Giorgi being mobbed by autograph hounds after her win. You can't even see her! (but there's security)

so much love for Camila
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 11:24 PM   #2128

she's celebrity material, after all
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 11:27 PM   #2129

and one qualifier has to face petrova. I CAN'T ! hahaha
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 11:31 PM   #2130
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

im so happy she took advantage of the easy qiualify draw she got...now in the MD she may be lucky as well, glushko and fischman qualified and that same spot has cornet as 2nd round...let us focus on that spot :P

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote