Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!! - Page 102 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 4th, 2012, 11:04 AM   #1516
country flag Uvapassa

Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!!

I think Italian is the 3rd and last option in her language , after English and Spanish
Advertisement

Old Jul 4th, 2012, 02:40 PM   #1517
country flag envy99_2000

envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough

she doesn't know what to do after winning.remember against petrova.i found it very cute.where is she playing next.
envy99_2000 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 02:54 PM   #1518
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

Quote:
where is she playing next.
san diego, washington and cincinnati...

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 02:56 PM   #1519
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uvapassa View Post
I think Italian is the 3rd and last option in her language , after English and Spanish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejfrD10BvQU

she says her parents speak spanish, but she speaks italian with her brothers...

so probably she speaks italian with her brothers and spanish with her dad/mam

its normal she gets confused

Old Jul 4th, 2012, 02:57 PM   #1520
country flag Pebbles

Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute

can't wait to see how she can build on her Wimbledon run I think she'll no doubt have some sponsorship offers too. BBC commentator was saying he loved her dress and thought maybe her grandma made it by hand.
Pebbles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 03:09 PM   #1521
country flag envy99_2000

envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough

she will be the next style icon...she has a body...cuteness...and calm and composed attitude.hope she work with good set of people.watch out for her.btw.what were they talking at that vespa interview
envy99_2000 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 04:42 PM   #1522
country flag Gasquetrules

Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all

Did you hear where the woman commentator during her match with Radwanska called Camila the "Lady Gaga of Wimbledon" because of her great wardrobe... probably because of her good looks, too?
Gasquetrules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 04:49 PM   #1523
country flag Pebbles

Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gasquetrules View Post
Did you hear where the woman commentator during her match with Radwanska called Camila the "Lady Gaga of Wimbledon" because of her great wardrobe... probably because of her good looks, too?
either one is a little insulting to beautiful Camila
Pebbles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 04:50 PM   #1524
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

well i wouldn't call Lady Gaga good looking
anw with the poor fields in the USO series i really hope she can take advantage of those and build the ranking she deserves

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 05:06 PM   #1525
country flag Gasquetrules

Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all Gasquetrules is a name known to all

I watched the match with Radwanska and the final set against Petrova. From what I saw Camila has the potential to easily move into the top 20. She generates so much racquet speed on all shots. It enables her to bust incredible winners at anytime. With this offensive ability and her great movement and court speed (and good volley skills) she only needs to improve the reliability of her second serve and learn to play with a bit more patience at times to become a much better match player. With her speed and strong ground strokes she should be able to just hang in a lot of rallies and wear down opponents and force errors. Always attacking makes her game too predictable and one dimensional to beat a versatile player like Radwanska. Camila has the tools to take down almost any player, regardless of their game. And her fitness is a great weapon, too. She is so incredibly fit and athletic!

She does remind me a lot of Andre Agassi when he was 18 or 19, just ripping forehands and backhands at a level unseen in the pro game before. Agassi learned discipline and the ability to play longer rallies with more consistency later in his career, and this allowed him to put a different kind of pressure on opponents he couldn't just blow off the court, or opponents who could use his own power against him. And Andre improved his serve and fitness. Camila is already very fit. She just needs the more consistent second serve and learn how to play a more deliberate kind of game, especially on the slower surfaces.
Gasquetrules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 11:33 AM   #1526
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

If Camila can keep up her Wimbledon form she can definitely do damage on the US hardcourts as a lot of players won't be playing due to Olympics.
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 12:49 PM   #1527
country flag Madoka

Old Jul 5th, 2012, 01:51 PM   #1528
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Can't she buy better outfits with her Wimbledon prizemoney?
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 02:36 PM   #1529
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

OMG

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 05:04 PM   #1530
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

She did it again

Camila needs a subforum asap so she can have her own picture thread

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote