Cami's incredible outfits - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 13th, 2015, 01:33 PM   #1
country flag paologiorgi

paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all
Talking Cami's incredible outfits

We need a topic where we can discuss about Cami's outfits!
She hasn't got a sponsor, but all her outfits are designed by her mother, who is a contemporary art teacher.

This is her first outfit of 2015, really nice and unique:
paologiorgi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 14th, 2015, 03:05 AM   #2
country flag DcsabaS

DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of
Re: Cami's incredible outfits

I've heard that Cami's parents are divorced. Is it true? And they're still collaborating at helping Cami? If so, this is very good! Also, I like the the daring outfits made for Cami .
DcsabaS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2015, 10:13 AM   #3
country flag tennista

tennista is just really nice tennista is just really nice tennista is just really nice tennista is just really nice tennista is just really nice tennista is just really nice tennista is just really nice tennista is just really nice tennista is just really nice tennista is just really nice tennista is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DcsabaS View Post
I've heard that Cami's parents are divorced. Is it true? And they're still collaborating at helping Cami? If so, this is very good! Also, I like the the daring outfits made for Cami .
Absolutely false!
tennista is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2015, 08:07 PM   #4
country flag paologiorgi

paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all

From the match against Nara :
Old Jan 19th, 2015, 08:29 PM   #5
country flag DcsabaS

DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by paologiorgi View Post
From the match against Nara :
Hmmm, amazing muscles !
DcsabaS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2015, 10:26 AM   #6
country flag paologiorgi

Cami keeps wearing shorts, she showed another amazing outfit today in her 1st round match of the AO agaist Flavia
Old Jan 20th, 2015, 11:32 AM   #7
country flag allracquetsports

allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice

Not sure - she seemed uncomfortable with the shorts that kept disappearing up her butt & with the ribbon & big collar it looked a better fit to go clubbing rather than tennis but Cami still manages to look extra sexy whatever she wears.
allracquetsports is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2015, 12:41 PM   #8
country flag kvaker81

kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future
I love the new shorts style! It looks very stylish, especially if her opponents wear something weird like some of Flavia outfits
kvaker81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2015, 07:37 PM   #9
country flag paologiorgi

From the match against Smitkova:
Old Jan 23rd, 2015, 09:05 PM   #10
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a reputation beyond repute Madoka has a reputation beyond repute Madoka has a reputation beyond repute Madoka has a reputation beyond repute Madoka has a reputation beyond repute Madoka has a reputation beyond repute Madoka has a reputation beyond repute Madoka has a reputation beyond repute Madoka has a reputation beyond repute Madoka has a reputation beyond repute Madoka has a reputation beyond repute

She said she is going to wear a different color tonight

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Auckland '15, Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2015, 09:44 PM   #11
country flag TheTribalFreak

TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light TheTribalFreak is a glorious beacon of light

1st Round

2nd Round
Old Jan 23rd, 2015, 09:50 PM   #12
country flag DollyRose
LADY IN BLACK

DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute

In some ways it's a shame she doesn't have a sponsor. But in another way it is nice because when she plays you aren't seeing an outfit that a lot of other players are wearing. Plus the outfits her mother makes look better than anything the players with sponsors have
Old Jan 23rd, 2015, 10:16 PM   #13
country flag Zatonsko

Zatonsko is a name known to all Zatonsko is a name known to all Zatonsko is a name known to all Zatonsko is a name known to all Zatonsko is a name known to all Zatonsko is a name known to all Zatonsko is a name known to all Zatonsko is a name known to all Zatonsko is a name known to all Zatonsko is a name known to all Zatonsko is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyRose View Post
In some ways it's a shame she doesn't have a sponsor. But in another way it is nice because when she plays you aren't seeing an outfit that a lot of other players are wearing. Plus the outfits her mother makes look better than anything the players with sponsors have
I think she wants to be her own sponsor. I do not see any other explanation. Just waiting 4 right time to launch something.
Right time= important results/ ranking.
Might be wrong, but am positive. Won't be easy, but nothing is easy with her. So all normal.
Zatonsko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote