now this year there is a crop of 1990 players such as..... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 4th, 2007, 08:26 PM   #1
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of
now this year there is a crop of 1990 players such as.....

Tamira Paszek, Alize Cornet, Caroline Wozniacki, etc. It will be interesting to see who will have a better career. Between Paszek, Cornet and Wozniacki who is by far the most talented?
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 4th, 2007, 09:13 PM   #2
country flag ViennaCalling
Team WTAworld
Lounge Owner

ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute
Re: now this year there is a crop of 1990 players such as.....

Tamira played a great tournament in Dubai: She qualified for the MD and beat Kata Srebotnik in straight sets and played a great match against Henin (damn wasted BP's at 6-4 5-5 )

If she gets better and better with the years she'll be a top 10-player i hope

But i've never seen Wozniacki or Cornet on court

Tamira PASZEK
Na LI - Francesca SCHIAVONE - Roberta VINCI
Tamira's backhand, Roby's slice, Galina's dropshot

ViennaCalling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2007, 09:15 PM   #3
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

where is tamira playing next
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2007, 09:16 PM   #4
country flag ViennaCalling
Team WTAworld
Lounge Owner

ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute

She didn't get a qualifier place in Indian Wells

Hopefully she'll reach Q-draw in Miami! Damn ranking rule

Tamira PASZEK
Na LI - Francesca SCHIAVONE - Roberta VINCI
Tamira's backhand, Roby's slice, Galina's dropshot

ViennaCalling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2007, 09:17 PM   #5
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

It's between Caroline and Tamira, IMO.

I like all three.

So far Tamira leads the pack with an almost-top 100 rank and a WTA Tour title, but I think Caroline will take the lead soon.

Last edited by Derek. : Mar 5th, 2007 at 12:49 AM.
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2007, 11:05 PM   #6
country flag janko

janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute

Tamira has been impressive and is maybe the most complete on all surfaces

Alizé will be the best of 3 on clay

Never seen how Caroline plays, can't judge
janko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 12:50 AM   #7
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget about Ayumi Morita, Ksenia Milevskaya, and Urszula Radwanska.
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 01:15 AM   #8
country flag Frode
HEADBANGER

Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute

Tamira P. is the only one I have seen play, but all of them are getting impressive results.

But off course, there are a lot of X-factors: Injuries , fame and fortune ,boyfriends , advisers insane parents .

Only time will tell
Frode is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 01:55 AM   #9
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhaars View Post
Tamira P. is the only one I have seen play, but all of them are getting impressive results.

But off course, there are a lot of X-factors: Injuries , fame and fortune ,boyfriends , advisers insane parents .

Only time will tell

Very true.
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 04:00 AM   #10
country flag Aryman3

Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future

Urszula Radwanska(born Dec.1990) has won with Paszek during AO this year
That's my answer to your question who has the brightest tennis future
Aryman3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 04:39 AM   #11
country flag DennisPostedThis

DennisPostedThis has much to be proud of DennisPostedThis has much to be proud of DennisPostedThis has much to be proud of DennisPostedThis has much to be proud of DennisPostedThis has much to be proud of DennisPostedThis has much to be proud of DennisPostedThis has much to be proud of DennisPostedThis has much to be proud of DennisPostedThis has much to be proud of DennisPostedThis has much to be proud of DennisPostedThis has much to be proud of

I'm hoping for good things from Alize
DennisPostedThis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 05:08 AM   #12
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryman3 View Post
Urszula Radwanska(born Dec.1990) has won with Paszek during AO this year
That's my answer to your question who has the brightest tennis future

Old Mar 5th, 2007, 06:08 AM   #13
country flag Sammy 4 eva!!!
GA GA OOH LA LA.

Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute

Wozniaki!!

◊ Casey Dellacqua ◊ Olivia Rogowska ◊ Monika Wejnert ◊ Jelena Dokic ◊
◊ Laura Robson ◊ Sabine Lisicki ◊ Timea Bacsinszky ◊ Dinara Safina ◊
Sammy 4 eva!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 06:10 AM   #14
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Dont forget Sacha Jones!!!! Just because shes injured doesnt mean that shes any less talented than the 3 girls you mentioned.
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 07:29 AM   #15
country flag So Disrespectful

So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute

I think Cornet will have a great career, but I wouldn't be surprised if she takes a few years longer than the others to make a huge breakthrough. Paszek looks to be the most impressive right now, but Wozniacki has also shown great form, so it really can't be said who will be the best.

We'll just have to wait and see

Casey Dellacqua, Jelena Jankovic, Anna-Lena Groenefeld,
Jelena Dokic, Mirjana Lucic, Paula Ormaechea, Sloane Stephens
Jarmila Gajdosova, Melanie Oudin, Kaia Kanepi, Alison Riske
So Disrespectful is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote