** Aravane and the American Dream ** - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 9th, 2007, 10:27 AM   #16
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Aravane and the American Dream **

Not the best score

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 9th, 2007, 12:45 PM   #17
country flag FrenchY52

FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Mar 11th, 2007, 04:36 PM   #18
country flag TatiLiNa

TatiLiNa is a glorious beacon of light TatiLiNa is a glorious beacon of light TatiLiNa is a glorious beacon of light TatiLiNa is a glorious beacon of light TatiLiNa is a glorious beacon of light TatiLiNa is a glorious beacon of light TatiLiNa is a glorious beacon of light TatiLiNa is a glorious beacon of light TatiLiNa is a glorious beacon of light TatiLiNa is a glorious beacon of light TatiLiNa is a glorious beacon of light

And...

Jelena Jankovic Aravane Rezai Mary Pierce Amélie Mauresmo Anastasia Myskina
Sania Mirza Francesca Schiavone Venus and Serena Williams
TatiLiNa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2007, 05:37 PM   #19
country flag TatiLiNa

TatiLiNa is a glorious beacon of light TatiLiNa is a glorious beacon of light TatiLiNa is a glorious beacon of light TatiLiNa is a glorious beacon of light TatiLiNa is a glorious beacon of light TatiLiNa is a glorious beacon of light TatiLiNa is a glorious beacon of light TatiLiNa is a glorious beacon of light TatiLiNa is a glorious beacon of light TatiLiNa is a glorious beacon of light TatiLiNa is a glorious beacon of light

And...

Jelena Jankovic Aravane Rezai Mary Pierce Amélie Mauresmo Anastasia Myskina
Sania Mirza Francesca Schiavone Venus and Serena Williams
TatiLiNa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2007, 10:35 PM   #20
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

it's depressing
Old Mar 14th, 2007, 05:05 AM   #21
country flag Tenniscouch

Tenniscouch is just really nice Tenniscouch is just really nice Tenniscouch is just really nice Tenniscouch is just really nice Tenniscouch is just really nice Tenniscouch is just really nice Tenniscouch is just really nice Tenniscouch is just really nice Tenniscouch is just really nice Tenniscouch is just really nice Tenniscouch is just really nice

Happy Birthday Aravane
Tenniscouch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 07:25 PM   #22
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Aravane will play against a qualifier in Miami. It can be considered both as a good opportunity and as a tricky round as the girl she has to beat will have already played some matches before. I hope she avoids Vakulenko and Paszek.

Her draw :
Nadia Petrova (7) vs BYE
Nathalie Dechy vs Camille Pin
Aravane vs Q
Séverine Brémond (30) vs BYE

It's definitely much better than before. Make a good use of it ! I hope our newly 20 year-old girl will play now more confidently
Bon courage !!!!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2007, 10:57 PM   #23
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of

she has a nice draw up to petrova in the 3rd round, she plays bychkova in the first round, i've not really seen much of bychkova some people say she hits a lot of moon balls, others say she has some really hard groundies so i'm not sure how dangerous this match is. but i'm not forgetting that bychkova has made a few good upsets in early rounds of tournaments so hopefully aravane isn't taking the match too lightly.

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2007, 11:11 PM   #24
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Horrible loss against Bychkova 16 46. She defeated her in Budapest 64 62 last year. She is obviously in a poor form. I hope that clay will give her a new start. I don't know where is the problem but she needs urgently a solution.

Poor Aravane

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

Old Mar 31st, 2007, 09:30 PM   #25
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Amelia Island : no need to post the draw, she faces Venus Williams in the first round
Aravane is the unluckiest player of the year !

Old Apr 1st, 2007, 12:22 PM   #26
country flag Steffy6094

Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold

Maybe but it's a good chalenge for her...
She has nothing to lose against Venus she will be motivated at 100%.

Allez Aravane allez!

I added some new pics from Miami on www.aravanerezai.info
Old Apr 1st, 2007, 09:38 PM   #27
country flag Tenniscouch

Tenniscouch is just really nice Tenniscouch is just really nice Tenniscouch is just really nice Tenniscouch is just really nice Tenniscouch is just really nice Tenniscouch is just really nice Tenniscouch is just really nice Tenniscouch is just really nice Tenniscouch is just really nice Tenniscouch is just really nice Tenniscouch is just really nice

Venus Williams !!!
It is not easy but
She is a kind of player that Aravane is playing good with them.
I hope Aravane starts to be a winner...

She has many things but not for lose...
She has all for be a winner...
Thank you for the new pics...

Allez Aravane allez
Tenniscouch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2007, 08:48 AM   #28
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Quick loss for Aravane 16 26. She didn't manage to secure one BP and was broken twice in each set.

That was really a tough draw for her, especially when we know that she is always struggling to find her game in the first round.
She is still learning though.

Last chance in America : Charleston - Tier I.

Old Apr 8th, 2007, 09:16 AM   #29
country flag Steffy6094

Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold

In Charleston she will faced a Qualifier.
I hope a bad one lol

It's a chance to take some confidence before the come back in Europe.

Com'on Aravane! Allez!
Old Apr 9th, 2007, 12:43 PM   #30
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Well so far it's looked more like a nightmare than a dream I hope she can change that at Charleston.Allez Aravane!!!!! Toujours avec toi!!!