** Aravane and the American Dream ** - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 27th, 2007, 03:40 PM   #1
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute
** Aravane and the American Dream **

Aravane will be playing 4 big tournaments in the United-States : Indian Wells, Miami, Amelia Island and Charleston.
So this a thread for all the tourney !

I hope she will have better draws than in the Middle-East, because she really found her game. She will have to win some points because she is starting to have things to defend, but if she plays like today, everything is possible
She needs to strengthen her physical conditions but there again, it's much better.

Allez Aravane !!!!!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Iceland : Apr 28th, 2007 at 08:31 AM.
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 27th, 2007, 04:36 PM   #2
country flag :inlove:
attack plz

:inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Aravane and the American Dream **

Allez Aravane! Hopefully she can find some form.
:inlove: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2007, 04:40 PM   #3
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

I hope she will be seeded ... She was supposed to but with her last results, it's not sure I'm so sick of bad draws !

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

Old Feb 27th, 2007, 06:19 PM   #4
country flag souam

souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future

She fought well against Patty so i hope she'll keep and even up this level!

Good luck in America Aravane!
souam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2007, 07:23 PM   #5
country flag Steffy6094

Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold

I hope some better draw in the USA than the last ones...

I will be in Miami to support her
Old Feb 27th, 2007, 07:36 PM   #6
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Really ! You're very lucky ! Make some noise for all our fan group

Old Mar 2nd, 2007, 05:45 AM   #7
country flag Dor Y

Dor Y has a brilliant future Dor Y has a brilliant future Dor Y has a brilliant future Dor Y has a brilliant future Dor Y has a brilliant future Dor Y has a brilliant future Dor Y has a brilliant future Dor Y has a brilliant future Dor Y has a brilliant future Dor Y has a brilliant future Dor Y has a brilliant future

Good luck
Dor Y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 06:50 PM   #8
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

wow you're so lucky Steffi Cheer Aravane very loud Eventually the good results will come again,why not in this american season?
Allez Aravane!!!! Fais nous un beau tournoi à Indian Wells!!!!
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 07:43 PM   #9
country flag FrenchY52

FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute

Allez Aravane il est temps de sortir de cette "slump". Tranquille Steffy
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 10:05 PM   #10
country flag :inlove:
attack plz

:inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute

She plays Alicia Molik 1r. That's an OK first rounder I suppose. I don't really know what to expect!

Allez Aravane
:inlove: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 10:12 PM   #11
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Horrible draw, she won't be able to return well the powerful serve of Molik. Alicia has probably too much experience for Aravane.
Why is she so unlucky ?

Old Mar 5th, 2007, 11:35 PM   #12
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of

reminds me of ivanovic's draws when she estarted playing the big events, she'd always get the top players early. molik isn't such a bad draw imo, at least not as bad as it could have been, molik is a good player but isn't fully back to her best yet and seems a bit inconsistent so i still think aravane has a good chance, especially if molik hasn't improved her fitness or backhand since the oz open, if that's the case then with aravane's big shots she should be able to exlpoit those weaknesses of molik's.

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2007, 06:18 PM   #13
country flag Steffy6094

Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold

It's not a horrible draw compare to the last 3 draws she had...

Molik is not the same player from 2 years ago... if Aravane returns well the Aussie's serve she has a chance to win I'm sure.

After Medina Guarrigues not a big problem on hard court and I wan't a match against Ana

Com'on Aravane! Allez !
Old Mar 7th, 2007, 01:29 AM   #14
country flag TatiLiNa

TatiLiNa is a glorious beacon of light TatiLiNa is a glorious beacon of light TatiLiNa is a glorious beacon of light TatiLiNa is a glorious beacon of light TatiLiNa is a glorious beacon of light TatiLiNa is a glorious beacon of light TatiLiNa is a glorious beacon of light TatiLiNa is a glorious beacon of light TatiLiNa is a glorious beacon of light TatiLiNa is a glorious beacon of light TatiLiNa is a glorious beacon of light

Allez Aravane gagne enfin ton 1er match de l'année !!

And...

Jelena Jankovic Aravane Rezai Mary Pierce Amélie Mauresmo Anastasia Myskina
Sania Mirza Francesca Schiavone Venus and Serena Williams
TatiLiNa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2007, 06:03 AM   #15
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Phew fortunately I made one thread for 4 tournaments, because they doesn't last very long Aravane was outed once again at the first round.
She lost to Molik 62 64 without any possibility to break her. She is returning very poorly right now, only 10 in.
Aravane should get back to the elementary lessons.
See you in Miami.