Oldest Player to play an WTA Tournament( Including Qualies) - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 6th, 2007, 06:33 AM   #16
country flag RJWCapriati

RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Oldest Player to play an WTA Tournament( Including Qualies)

Wow!

Follow me on twitter @RandyWhite89
RJWCapriati is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 13th, 2007, 04:02 AM   #17
country flag Andrew..

Andrew.. has a reputation beyond repute Andrew.. has a reputation beyond repute Andrew.. has a reputation beyond repute Andrew.. has a reputation beyond repute Andrew.. has a reputation beyond repute Andrew.. has a reputation beyond repute Andrew.. has a reputation beyond repute Andrew.. has a reputation beyond repute Andrew.. has a reputation beyond repute Andrew.. has a reputation beyond repute Andrew.. has a reputation beyond repute

Elizabeth was originally a competitive figure skater. She didn't pick up tennis until she was in her 20s. She was the #1 ranked player in the New England Seniors division, so she hired a coach and decided to play on the pro tour. For a woman in her late 40s, she's done pretty well.
Andrew.. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2007, 03:57 AM   #18
country flag LindsayRulz

LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbuddy12 View Post
thats nancy...i found out when i emailed her
Whats happen with Nancy? Will she ever play again at a pro level?
LindsayRulz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2007, 10:00 PM   #19
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Still no sign of her *sad*
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2007, 10:04 PM   #20
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ritchey-Thomas says her inspiration is Elizabeth Freeman-Young, who lost her first-round qualifying match 6-0, 6-1 yesterday to Varvera Lepchenko. Freeman-Young, a psychiatrist from Newton, Mass., is playing the pro tennis circuit at the age of 48.
Just found this, she has had no connection to tennis before I guess *eek*
Old Oct 27th, 2007, 10:06 PM   #21
Petkorazzi

And a pic
Old Nov 2nd, 2007, 06:26 PM   #22
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 3rd, 2008, 09:40 PM   #23
Petkorazzi

I miss her.
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 04:14 AM   #24
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

^lol how do you miss her? She only played like 20 matches her whole career.

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 08:52 AM   #25
country flag Jakeev

Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute

Frankly I think if a player has a dream to do something than go for it. I don't really think Freeman or even the more famous Nancy Caro and DeWonder Davis competed for the money.

Now getting all these women against each other in some sort of exhibition would be interesting
Jakeev is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 01:05 AM   #26
country flag trivfun

trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of trivfun has much to be proud of

I can think women can do anything they put their mind to anything as long as they have an ugly husband. If you can sleep with an ugly husband on a daily basis, tennis and life ain't so tough. Yes, I mean that and believe that. That is why you play and do other stuff to avoid that husband so well.
Old Dec 20th, 2008, 02:29 PM   #27
bakkie pleur

bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigi. View Post
All I found on the Database is Elizabeth Freeman-Young, an American Lady who while 50 years old, played the qualies of WTA Cincinatti in 2005.. She lost that match, but I think this Lady deserves all the best Because She hasn't played Any Tournament in her carreer until 2003, And has some wins over top 1000 Players.. Last year she only played 3 tournaments, and won 1 match... If you find somebody Older, write here please though I doubt this will happen.
That's quite old.
bakkie pleur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2008, 06:38 AM   #28
country flag shadi

shadi is just really nice shadi is just really nice shadi is just really nice shadi is just really nice shadi is just really nice shadi is just really nice shadi is just really nice shadi is just really nice shadi is just really nice shadi is just really nice shadi is just really nice

WOW. playing in the WTA while being 50!!! impressive
shadi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote