Miriam's match (report) - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 28th, 2002, 02:26 AM   #16
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Tweety
I don't even think Alexandra knew about it. And if she would have known, what I doubt, it wouldn't have changed the match in any way. Miriam wouldn't have been the first player who lost her last match to Alex.
Very true Tweety! (btw thanks for the support, coz I know you're and Alex fan)!

gzimman... do you really think that the DUTCH forum is the place to air your views? Why not do it in another forum where not everyone supports Miriam/Dutch players... then you might get the response you are looking for... but then again, you might not either.

Fine, you think what Miriam did was wrong, the rest of us here don't think she did anything wrong at all... we aren't going to be persuaded to your viewpoint, so why bother trying? Obviously you won't agree with us either, so what is the point of continually posting about it? It's just gonna end up in everyone getting mad at each other!

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 28th, 2002, 03:27 PM   #17
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
pffff.......anyone who doesn't like Dutch players, get out of this forum!!!!

(my 2 cents...)