Thursday OOP + Scores! - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 09:40 AM   #151
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thursday OOP + Scores!

0-15

Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 09:40 AM   #152
country flag GSM Petrova

GSM Petrova is a name known to all GSM Petrova is a name known to all GSM Petrova is a name known to all GSM Petrova is a name known to all GSM Petrova is a name known to all GSM Petrova is a name known to all GSM Petrova is a name known to all GSM Petrova is a name known to all GSM Petrova is a name known to all GSM Petrova is a name known to all GSM Petrova is a name known to all

Yay. I was getting worried at 0-3 0-40.
GSM Petrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 09:40 AM   #153
country flag PLP

PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute PLP has a reputation beyond repute

Daniela on the BOARD!!!!!!!

Martina Hingis Forever!!!
PLP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 09:40 AM   #154
country flag Foot's Fingers

Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute

a bagel
Foot's Fingers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 09:40 AM   #155

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

15-15
Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 09:41 AM   #156
country flag GSM Petrova

GSM Petrova is a name known to all GSM Petrova is a name known to all GSM Petrova is a name known to all GSM Petrova is a name known to all GSM Petrova is a name known to all GSM Petrova is a name known to all GSM Petrova is a name known to all GSM Petrova is a name known to all GSM Petrova is a name known to all GSM Petrova is a name known to all GSM Petrova is a name known to all

15-15.
Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 09:41 AM   #157

30-15
Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 09:41 AM   #158
country flag shirgan

shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future

Hantuchova vs. Mauresmo 1-3*
Ehritt-Vanc/Rodionova vs. Schiavone/Srebotnik 0-6 *0-0
shirgan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 09:41 AM   #159
country flag narrisch

narrisch has much to be proud of narrisch has much to be proud of narrisch has much to be proud of narrisch has much to be proud of narrisch has much to be proud of narrisch has much to be proud of narrisch has much to be proud of narrisch has much to be proud of narrisch has much to be proud of narrisch has much to be proud of narrisch has much to be proud of

Ace
30-15
narrisch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 09:41 AM   #160
country flag GSM Petrova

30-15 after a Momo Ace.
Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 09:41 AM   #161

40-15
Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 09:41 AM   #162
country flag pigmalion

pigmalion has much to be proud of pigmalion has much to be proud of pigmalion has much to be proud of pigmalion has much to be proud of pigmalion has much to be proud of pigmalion has much to be proud of pigmalion has much to be proud of pigmalion has much to be proud of pigmalion has much to be proud of pigmalion has much to be proud of pigmalion has much to be proud of

Allez AMé allez Amé

.[ALLEZ].
pigmalion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 09:42 AM   #163
country flag GSM Petrova

40-15.
Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 09:42 AM   #164
country flag GSM Petrova

40-30
Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 09:42 AM   #165

4-1*