Gisela News, Interviews & Articles - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 1st, 2007, 02:02 PM   #31
country flag IanRadi
Winter is coming.

IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gisela News, Interviews & Articles

Top Seeds Crash Out of Doubles

NEW YORK, NY, USA -
After a first round devoid of any major upsets, the doubles competition at Flushing Meadows burst into life on Friday when the top seeds and pre-tournament favorites, Cara Black and Liezel Huber, crashed out at the hands of Maria Elena Camerin and Gisela Dulko. Elsewhere, there was better news for the other seeds in action with seven pairs advancing to the round of 32, including reigning Roland Garros champions Alicia Molik and Mara Santangelo.

The Black/Huber partnership has unquestionably been the standout team on the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour this year, capturing six titles including the Australian Open and Wimbledon crowns. However, on Friday afternoon despite a fantastic start the Zimbabwean-American duo looked a little flat and eventually slumped to a shock, 16 76(2) 62, defeat to Camerin and Dulko - their first defeat prior to the semifinals all season.

http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/1...ContentID=1664

Old Sep 19th, 2007, 11:37 AM   #32
country flag Jess3781

Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of

Gisela Dulko: "Si estoy bien en mi vida personal, se refleja en la cancha"

Gisela Dulko es la mejor tenista argentina, ocupa el puesto número 43 del ranking mundial, y desde hace más de un año está de novia con el chileno Fernando González. Sencilla, simpática, tranquila, así se la ve. En la charla recuerda sus comienzos, aquel partido que le quedó marcado, y su cuenta pendiente: "Cuando termine mi carrera me gustaría completar el secundario, aunque no me arrepiento porque valió la pena, el tenis es lo que yo siempre quise hacer"

Gisela Dulko, datos biográficos

Gisela Dulko nació el 30 de enero de 1985 en Buenos Aires. Comenzó a jugar al tenis a los siete años, de tanto ver a su hermano Alejandro practicar golpes con la raqueta. Y de ahí no paró. A los quince, por su carrera se fue a vivir a Miami. "En esa época maduré mucho, porque me tenía que arreglar sola allá", comenta. Pero a los diecinueve decidió que era el momento de volver: la distancia le pesaba y extrañaba mucho a su familia.

Desde su regreso al país –y hasta la actualidad–, su hermano Alejandro es su coach y quien la acompaña por el circuito. La madre de Gisela se llama Ana, y su padre, Estanislao, que murió cuando ella tenía once años. Gisela está de novia desde hace más de un año con el tenista chileno Fernando González, y la relación marcha viento en popa.

"Lo más duro de ser una tenista profesional es estar tanto tiempo fuera de tu casa, no ver a tu familia, a tus amigos, estar lejos de tu país", cuenta esta rubia, que es considerada una de las chicas más lindas del circuito. Es la mejor tenista argentina y en la actualidad ocupa el puesto número 43 en el ranking mundial. Lo que más valora en una persona es la sencillez y la humildad.

La entrevista es un video...
http://www.clarin.com/diario/2007/09...t-01501932.htm#
Jess3781 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2007, 06:02 PM   #33
country flag Eugenia

Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future

Portoroz - 20.09.2007

Dulko last to reach the quarters

The last one to reach the singles quarterfinals in Portorož is the 7th seeded Gisela Dulko. She ousted Russian Elena Vesnina in the last match of the day, 7:6 (3) 6:1. Dulko is therefore the 8th seeded player that managed to reach the quarterfinal at Banka Koper Slovenia Open 2007. She will play against Austrian Sybille Bammer to secure a place in semifinals.

The start of the match was not promising for Argentinean who could not establish her pace. She let the Russian take the 4:1 lead. "At the beginning it was hard but then I found my rhythm and started playing better," said Gisela after the match: "I managed to improve my serve and the first serve percentage what was decisive at a hardcourt like this." The weather conditions were not as harsh as yesterday mainly due to not so strong wind as yesterday.

Link: http://www.sloveniaopen.si/index.php...item=10&media=
¤WTA #1 Doubles Player / 2011 AO Doubles Champion¤

Paola Suárez ♥ María Emilia Salerni ♥ Clarisa Fernandez ♥ Paula Ormaechea ♥ Betina Jozami
Justine Henin ♥ Elena Dementieva ♥ Flavia Pennetta ♥ Daniela Hantuchova
Maria Sharapova ♥ Maria Kirilenko ♥ Nicole Vaidisova ♥ Dominika Cibulkova ♥ Ashley Harkleroad
Eugenia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2007, 06:51 PM   #34
country flag dulkogii

dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future

The other last eight clash in the bottom half of the draw will see Dulko take on the in-form Austrian, Sybille Bammer. The Argentine has enjoyed an impressive season to date and after title triumphs in Budapest and Forest Hills, she will be looking for trophy No.3 this week. Elena Vesnina was her second round victim and the 76(3) 61 triumph will provide the No.7 seed with a much needed confidence boost ahead of her clash with No.2 Bammer, who she has already lost to on two occasions in 2007; including a three-set defeat in the final of Pattaya City when she spurned three match points.
Old Sep 22nd, 2007, 01:21 AM   #35
country flag Eugenia

Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future

Portoroz - 21.09.2007

Dulko last to reach the semifinals

In the last quarterfinal match that was played on centre court under the lights Gisela Dulko for the first time in her career forced Austrian Sybille Bammer out of the tournament, 7:6 (3) 1:6 6:1. She paid her back in the nicest possible away for the defeats in Pattaya and Rome this year.

"It is a third time charm. I think it was my destiny to win today. I was very close to win in Pattaya but I failed to use three match balls," tiny Argentinean was all smiles after capturing a place in the semifinals.

"I lost my concentration after the first set. Sybille took advantage. When I was trailing 4:0 I was with my mind in the third set. Luckily I managed to relax a bit and finaly found my game."

"I gave my best but my rival was better tonight," was short Sybille Bammer. Despite failing to reach Portorož semifinals she holds nice memories of the city and tournament and wishes to return next year when the surface will be clay.

Gisela Dulko will now meet home crowd favourite Katarina Srebotnik. "I will be another tough match. Katarina is an excellent player with a good season this year. She will also have the fans cheering for her on the stands what I will not enjoy. But I was surprised to see how many fans cheered for me this evening and I hope some of them will do the same tomorrow."

Link: http://www.sloveniaopen.si/index.php...item=10&media=
¤WTA #1 Doubles Player / 2011 AO Doubles Champion¤

Paola Suárez ♥ María Emilia Salerni ♥ Clarisa Fernandez ♥ Paula Ormaechea ♥ Betina Jozami
Justine Henin ♥ Elena Dementieva ♥ Flavia Pennetta ♥ Daniela Hantuchova
Maria Sharapova ♥ Maria Kirilenko ♥ Nicole Vaidisova ♥ Dominika Cibulkova ♥ Ashley Harkleroad
Eugenia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2007, 11:30 PM   #36
country flag dulkogii

dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future

Miren esta noticia..!

es sobre gigi y miren qien ta en

la pic jejeje

http://www.perfil.com/contenidos/200...icia_0004.html
Old Sep 24th, 2007, 05:36 PM   #37
country flag IanRadi
Winter is coming.

IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute IanRadi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dulkogii View Post
Miren esta noticia..!

es sobre gigi y miren qien ta en

la pic jejeje

http://www.perfil.com/contenidos/200...icia_0004.html
¿Qué hace la delgada de Nadia en la foto?
Old Oct 9th, 2007, 07:48 PM   #38
country flag dulkogii

Su tenis crece y crece

Gisela Dulko venció a Sania Mirza y está en segunda ronda de Moscú

DYN

EFE
Gisela Dulko es número uno del tenis argentinoBUENOS AIRES -- La número uno del tenis argentino, Gisela Dulko, pasó el martes a segunda ronda del abierto de tenis de Moscú al vencer a la india Sania Mirza en dos sets.

Dulko (41 en el ranking mundial) se impuso por 6-3 y 6-4 en 1 hora 15 minutos de juego.

La argentina tendrá el más duro escollo en el torneo, al tener que enfrentar en segunda ronda a la local Svetlana Kuznetsova, número 2 del mundo y primera preclasificada en el torneo.
Old Oct 10th, 2007, 06:18 PM   #39
country flag dulkogii

Publicado: miércoles, 10 de octubre de 2007
Puso todo pero no lo consiguió

La argentina Gisela Dulko hizo un gran partido pero cayó derrotada ante la rusa Svetlana Kuznetsova, quien le ganó en tres sets por 3-6, 6-2 y 6-4

Télam

Getty Images
Dulko batalló durante dos horas antes de perderMOSCÚ -- La tenista argentina Gisela Dulko jugó un muy buen partido pero no pudo evitar la eliminación del abierto de Moscú, con premios por 1.340.000 dólares, ya que se encontró con una de las mejores jugadoras del mundo, la rusa Svetlana Kuznetsova, quien la venció por 3-6, 6-2 y 6-4.

Dulko, nacida en el Tigre y ubicada en el puesto 41 del ránking mundial de la WTA, batalló durante dos horas antes de claudicar ante Kuznetsova (2), máxima favorita al título y con un palmarés importante, ya que fue campeona del US Open en 2004 y este año llegó a la final del Grand Slam estadounidense.

La tenista argentina había superado dos veces a la rusa, en la edición 2004 de la Copa Federación y en Toronto 2005, y perdió en Pekín 2004.

Dulko debutó en Moscú el martes y superó sin sobresaltos a la india Sania Mirza (29) por 6-3 y 6-4, y el miércoles jugó un muy buen primer set que permitió ilusionarse con un triunfo, aunque luego el partido se le escapó en buena parte por sus errores (incurrió en seis dobles faltas) y también por la enorme categoría de su rival.

Más allá de la derrota, que era previsible, la tenista argentina nacida el 30 de enero de 1985 atraviesa su mejor temporada en el circuito, puesto que este año conquistó sus dos primeros títulos: Budapest y Forest Hills.
Old Oct 10th, 2007, 06:19 PM   #40
country flag dulkogii

Newsroom
October 10, 2007

© Action Images/Reuters
Kuznetsova Gets Past Dulko;

Faring better - although not by her own admission - was the tournament's No.1 seed Svetlana Kuznetsova, who went to battle with one of her personal nemeses (and 55 of her own unforced errors) for a 36 62 64 win over Gisela Dulko. The Argentine had won two of the pair's three previous meetings and another upset seemed in the cards as the two were tied 4-all in the third, but Kuznetsova's clutch play - breaking at love then serving it out at 30 - sealed the tense win.

"She's a tough player; but I wasn't just fighting her, I was also fighting against everything," Kuznetsova declared. "My shots were flying everywhere. I didn't like anything today. It was hard, but in the end I picked myself up. It's important to me to show my best performance. I'm very happy to have won today."
Old Oct 11th, 2007, 07:32 PM   #41
country flag Jess3781

Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of

Fotito en www.diario-Ole.com.ar en la parte de Diosa del Dia y comentario...

Como se levanta la ropita...
Gisella Dulko mostró el ombligo frente a la rusa Svetlana Kuznetsova, en Moscú. Perdió 3-6, 6-2 y 6-4. ¿Y? Lo importante es seducir, siempre.
Jess3781 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2007, 07:45 PM   #42
country flag dulkogii

jajaja!

estos de Ole mira..!
Old Oct 23rd, 2007, 05:18 PM   #43
country flag dulkogii

Debut con buen pie

La argentina Gisela Dulko pasó a la segunda ronda del torneo de Linz

DYN

AP
Gisela Dulko superó la primera ronda de LinzBUENOS AIRES -- La argentina Gisela Dulko ganó a la bosnia Sandra Martinovic por un doble 6-3 y pasó a la segunda ronda del torneo de tenis de Linz.

Dulko se impuso tras una hora y 15 minutos y en segunda ronda tendrá un duro escollo ya que enfrentará a la eslovaca Daniela Hantuchova, segunda preclasificada y 10 en el ranking mundial.
Old Oct 23rd, 2007, 05:18 PM   #44
country flag dulkogii

Ellos son los elegidos

Juan Ignacio Chela y Gisela Dulko jugarán para Argentina en la Copa Hopman de equipos mixtos, en Perth, del 29 de diciembre al 4 de enero

EFE

AP
Dulko acompaña a Chela en el inicio del 2008PERTH -- La pareja argentina compuesta por Juan Ignacio Chela y Gisela Dulko participará en la Copa Hopman de equipos mixtos, que se disputará en la ciudad de Perth, entre el 29 de diciembre y el 4 de enero del 2008 y que conmemorará sus 20 años de vida.

Junto con Argentina y Australia, país anfitrión, también está previsto que compitan los conjuntos representativos de India, República Checa, Serbia y Francia.

Chela ha tenido un muy buen año en el circuito mundial, puesto que ha estado regularmente entre los veinte mejores del mundo en una campaña en la que ha ganado los torneos de Acapulco y la Copa del Mundo por equipos disputada en Dusseldorf, así como haber alcanzado la semifinal de Stuttgart y Costa do Sauipe y los cuartos de final en el Abierto de Estados Unidos.

La organización del torneo ha anunciado, así mismo, la presencia del actual número tres del mundo, el serbio Novak Djokovic, el checo Tomas Berdych y el francés Gael Monfils.

Por su parte, Dulko, 37ª del mundo y que esta campaña ganó en Forest Hills y Budapest, participará por tercera vez en la Copa Hopman.

El director del torneo, Paul Mcnamee, dijo que se sentía feliz de contar con la participación de una nación suramericana, en el caso argentino finalista en la edición de 2005, en la que cayó en la última confrontación ante Eslovaquia por 3-0.

"La Copa Hopman es el campeonato oficial de equipos mixtos de la Federación Internacional de Tenis (FIT) y nuestra aspiración es contar con la representación de todos los continentes", destacó McNamee.

"Suramerica tiene un buen numero de excelentes tenistas hombres y una fantástica tradición, pero en la sección femenina sólo Gisela Dulko figura entre las mejores 50 del mundo", añadió.
Old Oct 29th, 2007, 11:23 PM   #45
country flag dulkogii

Moyá estará en exhibición de dobles mixtos en Chile
La presencia del español se confirmó esta mañana, donde participará con Fernando González, Gisela Dulko y Martina Navratilova en un duelo el próximo 6 de diciembre.

Fecha edición: 29-10-2007

Para el próximo 6 de diciembre quedó programada la exhibición de dobles mixtos, donde participará la primera raqueta nacional, Fernando González (9º de la ATP) y su novia, Gisela Dulko.

Los invitados internacionales serán la checa nacionalizada estadounidense Martina Navratilova, confirmada durante la semana pasada y el español Carlos Moyá, quien tuvo un inconveniente para asistir en primera instancia.

Con el español se había conversado primero, sin embargo en la exhición jugaría con su novia, la italiana Flavia Penneta, pero el quiebre de la relación echó todo por la borda, ahora hará dupla con la ex número uno del mundo.

La cancha que albergará el encuentro tampoco se ha definido aún, pero está confirmado que es en Santiago. Las posibilidades que se barajan son San Carlos de Apoquindo y el court central del Nacional.