Dementieva's matches - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 10th, 2008, 06:36 PM   #121
country flag karimcartoon

karimcartoon is a splendid one to behold karimcartoon is a splendid one to behold karimcartoon is a splendid one to behold karimcartoon is a splendid one to behold karimcartoon is a splendid one to behold karimcartoon is a splendid one to behold karimcartoon is a splendid one to behold karimcartoon is a splendid one to behold karimcartoon is a splendid one to behold karimcartoon is a splendid one to behold karimcartoon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dementieva's matches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demska View Post
Peer vs Dementieva is expried. Can you upload it?
No i wish. My wireless is not working and i can't download matches on dialup. But if anyone has the match please re-upload. Thanks.
karimcartoon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 10th, 2008, 06:41 PM   #122
country flag MCM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of MCM has much to be proud of

Do you happen to have the 2003 Amelia Island SF: Dementieva def. Henin?
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 06:54 PM   #123
Demska
Miss Resilient

Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute

I think LudwigDvorak may have it. PM him
Demska is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 07:30 PM   #124
country flag dimka_83

dimka_83 is a glorious beacon of light dimka_83 is a glorious beacon of light dimka_83 is a glorious beacon of light dimka_83 is a glorious beacon of light dimka_83 is a glorious beacon of light dimka_83 is a glorious beacon of light dimka_83 is a glorious beacon of light dimka_83 is a glorious beacon of light dimka_83 is a glorious beacon of light dimka_83 is a glorious beacon of light dimka_83 is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you very much large....karimcartoon. I very much am thankful you. Thank you !!!!
dimka_83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 12:36 AM   #125
country flag kinglear

kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCM View Post
Do you happen to have the 2003 Amelia Island SF: Dementieva def. Henin?
Oooh I'd love to see that. haha as well as Dementieva def. Davenport 2004 Roland Garros.

kinglear is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2008, 08:12 AM   #126
country flag dimka_83

dimka_83 is a glorious beacon of light dimka_83 is a glorious beacon of light dimka_83 is a glorious beacon of light dimka_83 is a glorious beacon of light dimka_83 is a glorious beacon of light dimka_83 is a glorious beacon of light dimka_83 is a glorious beacon of light dimka_83 is a glorious beacon of light dimka_83 is a glorious beacon of light dimka_83 is a glorious beacon of light dimka_83 is a glorious beacon of light

Dementieva - Cibulkova ??
Old Aug 19th, 2008, 11:54 AM   #127
country flag dimka_83

Olimpics - 2008

Elena Dementieva - Katerina Bondarenko
http://torrents.ru/forum/download.php?id=895344

Last edited by dimka_83 : Aug 19th, 2008 at 03:03 PM.
Old Aug 19th, 2008, 11:57 AM   #128
country flag dimka_83

Olimpics - 2008

Elena Dementieva - Serena Wiliams
http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1054911

Last edited by dimka_83 : Aug 19th, 2008 at 03:05 PM.
Old Aug 19th, 2008, 11:57 AM   #129
country flag dimka_83

Olimpics - 2008

Elena Dementieva - Vera Zvonareva
http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1058315

Last edited by dimka_83 : Aug 19th, 2008 at 03:06 PM.
Old Aug 19th, 2008, 11:57 AM   #130
country flag dimka_83

Olimpics - 2008

Elena Dementieva - Dinara Safina
http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1059721

Last edited by dimka_83 : Aug 19th, 2008 at 03:07 PM.
Old Aug 19th, 2008, 05:11 PM   #131
country flag L.J.

L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light

Does anyone have a Megaupload/Rapidshare/Sendspace of..

2008 Beijing Olympics QF: Dementieva d. S Williams?

Or can anyone download the torrent and put it up as Megaupload/Rapidshare/Sendspace?

Thanks
L.J. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2008, 07:12 PM   #132
country flag zveeen

zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future

has somebody the matches on megaupload or rapidshare? I dont know how to download from that page
zveeen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2008, 04:05 PM   #133
country flag kinglear

kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zveeen View Post
has somebody the matches on megaupload or rapidshare? I dont know how to download from that page

Yes, please post some other links because those torrents don't work for me either.

kinglear is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2008, 10:56 AM   #134
country flag dimka_83

Dementieva vs. Amanmuradova
Part 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=598W5C22
Part 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RGX7P8DX

Old Aug 27th, 2008, 06:50 PM   #135
country flag gentzy

gentzy is a splendid one to behold gentzy is a splendid one to behold gentzy is a splendid one to behold gentzy is a splendid one to behold gentzy is a splendid one to behold gentzy is a splendid one to behold gentzy is a splendid one to behold gentzy is a splendid one to behold gentzy is a splendid one to behold gentzy is a splendid one to behold gentzy is a splendid one to behold

Dementieva - Parmentier ? Anyone ?