Dementieva's matches - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 04:11 AM   #31
country flag kinglear

kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of
Re: Dementieva's matches

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenavee View Post
that match was horrible
And why do you say that? Because of what Pierce did?

kinglear is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 07:15 AM   #32
country flag stefi62

stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinglear View Post
And why do you say that? Because of what Pierce did?

What did she do? She played extremely well in the last two sets and won, is that it?

I think you don't like that match in USO, and I don't like the Fed Cup match! Fair enough!

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
stefi62 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 11:22 AM   #33
Viktymise
King

Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefi62 View Post
What did she do? She played extremely well in the last two sets and won, is that it?

I think you don't like that match in USO, and I don't like the Fed Cup match! Fair enough!
lol i just don't like it because lena lost from a set up in a slam semi
Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 12:46 PM   #34
country flag kinglear

kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of

Quote:
Some of the more famous ones, like the '05 USO QF and Indian Wells SF against J2HNoMore, can be found on here, or someone else can post those.
Who did Lena D play at the '05 USO OF? I thought she played Mary Pierce in the semis. But I could be wrong.

Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 01:18 PM   #35
country flag LudwigDvorak
Rainbowingis.

LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute

She beat Davenport 61 36 76(6) in the '05 USO QF.
LudwigDvorak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 05:17 PM   #36
country flag Mightymirza

Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenavee View Post
lol i just don't like it because lena lost from a set up in a slam semi
me tooo..And can you blame us!!

Martina Hingis Ana Ivanovic Myskina Safarova

When I have my goals set, I always attain them- Justine
Mightymirza is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 11:47 PM   #37
country flag aod2k9

aod2k9 aod2k9 aod2k9 aod2k9 aod2k9 aod2k9 aod2k9 aod2k9 aod2k9 aod2k9 aod2k9

The real reason Dementieva lost was because Pierce is a cheater. She took too much time in an injury timeout when she wasn't really injured.
aod2k9 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 02:06 AM   #38
country flag ey7662

ey7662 is a name known to all ey7662 is a name known to all ey7662 is a name known to all ey7662 is a name known to all ey7662 is a name known to all ey7662 is a name known to all ey7662 is a name known to all ey7662 is a name known to all ey7662 is a name known to all ey7662 is a name known to all ey7662 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaktusino View Post

Elena Dementieva vs Jennifer Capriati
Semifinal
English Commentary
Full Match

Set One
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X1FO5EMX
Set Two
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RG9C4YPT
Set Three
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KESVBCS0
OMG
thank you,thank you
Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 02:08 AM   #39
Rainbowingis.

LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute

No one else has any other matches?
Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 10:47 AM   #40
Viktymise
King

Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LudwigDvorak View Post
No one else has any other matches?
http://www.sendspace.com/file/39cmhr

Dementieva - Muller AO 07, 3rd set

I will upload Dementieva - Myskina Moscow SF 01 soon, and i have the last game of Dementieva - Hingis Moscow QF 01 with that aswell
Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 01:16 PM   #41
country flag kinglear

Quote:
Originally Posted by aod2k9 View Post
The real reason Dementieva lost was because Pierce is a cheater. She took too much time in an injury timeout when she wasn't really injured.
When you think about it, Pierce got what she deserved. She somehow pulled out the win and then once she got to the final, she played like shit. What goes around comes around. I don't care what anyone says, I don't feel that Pierce's timeout was genuine. And if even if it was, she should have retired if she needed that much time. Pierce fans say that Pierce didn't go over the time limit for timeouts, but from what I recall, she did. So what's the truth Plus, Lena as does every other player has to deal with Pierce's ridiculously long service preparation, like Nadal. I'm curious, has Pierce ever been given a warning for taking to long to serve?

Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 01:51 PM   #42
country flag stefi62

stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinglear View Post
When you think about it, Pierce got what she deserved. She somehow pulled out the win and then once she got to the final, she played like shit. What goes around comes around. I don't care what anyone says, I don't feel that Pierce's timeout was genuine. And if even if it was, she should have retired if she needed that much time. Pierce fans say that Pierce didn't go over the time limit for timeouts, but from what I recall, she did. So what's the truth Plus, Lena as does every other player has to deal with Pierce's ridiculously long service preparation, like Nadal. I'm curious, has Pierce ever been given a warning for taking to long to serve?
Is it really the place to discuss it? And even it it were, why not let bygones be bygones, Mary won at USO and Elena won a week later in Fed Cup. So what's the use to start such a polemic again?
We're here to share the matches we have, no matter if we're pro Mary or pro Elena, so well, let's give it up and keep on exchanging matches as we do...

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
stefi62 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 02:27 PM   #43
country flag kinglear

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefi62 View Post
Is it really the place to discuss it? And even it it were, why not let bygones be bygones, Mary won at USO and Elena won a week later in Fed Cup. So what's the use to start such a polemic again?
We're here to share the matches we have, no matter if we're pro Mary or pro Elena, so well, let's give it up and keep on exchanging matches as we do...

When I got finished typing that, I thought "wait a second, I'm in the video thread." True, Lena won at the Fed Cup, but forget Fed Cup, Lena needs a Slam. And Mary has some, so I am bitter. I think I get so worked up about Lena because I see myself in her. I've overcome a lot, and I have this ultimate goal that I keep striving for. It inspires me when she succeeds. You know? But yeah, there's no use in rehashing old stuff.

Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 04:56 PM   #44
country flag RG Moonballer

RG Moonballer is a splendid one to behold RG Moonballer is a splendid one to behold RG Moonballer is a splendid one to behold RG Moonballer is a splendid one to behold RG Moonballer is a splendid one to behold RG Moonballer is a splendid one to behold RG Moonballer is a splendid one to behold RG Moonballer is a splendid one to behold RG Moonballer is a splendid one to behold RG Moonballer is a splendid one to behold RG Moonballer is a splendid one to behold

IF someone has Lena - Peer, Moscow 06, please upload the match. (:
RG Moonballer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 08:50 PM   #45
Rainbowingis.

Let's keep it to Elena matches, please.