HELP!! Why MEGAUPLOAD "Download with Premium!" - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 19th, 2007, 05:36 PM   #1
country flag kammgretel

kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute
Question HELP!! Why MEGAUPLOAD "Download with Premium!"

What's wrong? Is this only me or? "Download with Premium!"
kammgretel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 19th, 2007, 08:28 PM   #2
country flag kammgretel

kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HELP!! Why MEGAUPLOAD "Download with Premium!"

I'll re install windows again, if this works....
Old Feb 19th, 2007, 08:43 PM   #3
country flag aod2k9

aod2k9 aod2k9 aod2k9 aod2k9 aod2k9 aod2k9 aod2k9 aod2k9 aod2k9 aod2k9 aod2k9

Why don't you just buy the premium? Geez, some people are just so cheap.
aod2k9 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2007, 09:57 PM   #4
country flag LindsayRulz

LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aod2k9 View Post
Why don't you just buy the premium? Geez, some people are just so cheap.
Why buy it when you can download for free? Geez, some people are just so stupid.
LindsayRulz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2007, 01:12 AM   #5
country flag MikeJones

MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of

Ugh, you guys...

THERE IS A DOWNLOAD LIMIT when you donot have premium.

If you get premium, you can download as much as you want. Its really simple.

DOUBLES PARTNERS FORE-EVER
Watch out for TAMIRA PASZEK
She's coming soon to a TOP 10 NEAR YOU! -said by me, 1-30-2007
MikeJones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2007, 10:23 AM   #6
country flag aod2k9

aod2k9 aod2k9 aod2k9 aod2k9 aod2k9 aod2k9 aod2k9 aod2k9 aod2k9 aod2k9 aod2k9

Wow, me stupid...For buying Premium and getting to Download as much as I want. Yup thats me, being stupid...Grow up seriously. Its not even that much...You guys are just freeloaders.
aod2k9 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2007, 11:53 AM   #7
country flag kammgretel

Now I know the why, you never need to install that called "megamanager", cause after installed it, the mega demands you download with premium... You just get to install "Flash Get, Net Transport, ect" to resume the downloading. Yeh, it's still free with limites, but works well.
Old Feb 20th, 2007, 08:27 PM   #8
country flag kammgretel

don't know why, it appears again.... can't download anything
Old Feb 20th, 2007, 10:04 PM   #9
country flag Ferosh

Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kammgretel View Post
don't know why, it appears again.... can't download anything

You don't have unlimited downloads if you are not a premium member. I bought a 2 month membership for $12 USD, and I am downloading nearly every video available without any limitations.

The speeds are fantastic and I don't get none of that wait 45 seconds crap.
You should consider buying a membership if you are constantly reaching your "free limit".
Old Feb 20th, 2007, 10:23 PM   #10
Viktymise
King

Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute

I bought Megaupload permium for a year and i would definatley reccomend. You can download as much as you want, you dont have to wait either, its worth it if you download alot of matches as i like to do