Livestream for Dubai this year? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 19th, 2007, 04:15 AM   #1
country flag hu2891601

hu2891601 has much to be proud of hu2891601 has much to be proud of hu2891601 has much to be proud of hu2891601 has much to be proud of hu2891601 has much to be proud of hu2891601 has much to be proud of hu2891601 has much to be proud of hu2891601 has much to be proud of hu2891601 has much to be proud of hu2891601 has much to be proud of hu2891601 has much to be proud of
Livestream for Dubai this year?

Does anyone know any livestream for the Dubai tournament this year?

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 20th, 2007, 07:01 AM   #2
country flag bendoyle

bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice bendoyle is just really nice
Re: Livestream for Dubai this year?

I want too
Thanks
bendoyle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2007, 07:35 AM   #3
country flag henghuan

henghuan is an unknown quantity at this point

Eurosport.
I know that...
henghuan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2007, 07:49 AM   #4
country flag CCCP1

CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future

There is a eurosport live stream
CCCP1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2007, 08:35 AM   #5
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *cory* View Post
Where can I find it?

Bibiane Weijers Official Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/bibischoofs
Rix643 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2007, 11:58 AM   #6
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute

tell us
Old Feb 20th, 2007, 12:27 PM   #7
country flag nathie

nathie is a splendid one to behold nathie is a splendid one to behold nathie is a splendid one to behold nathie is a splendid one to behold nathie is a splendid one to behold nathie is a splendid one to behold nathie is a splendid one to behold nathie is a splendid one to behold nathie is a splendid one to behold nathie is a splendid one to behold nathie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by *cory* View Post
this is free ?
nathie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2007, 03:57 PM   #8
country flag SpankMe

SpankMe has disabled reputation

There was nothing on the 3 Eurosport livestreams I looked at earlier
SpankMe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2007, 10:22 PM   #9
country flag Metis

Metis is a name known to all Metis is a name known to all Metis is a name known to all Metis is a name known to all Metis is a name known to all Metis is a name known to all Metis is a name known to all Metis is a name known to all Metis is a name known to all Metis is a name known to all Metis is a name known to all

There is a free Eurosport livestream on TVAnts. The channel is called Soccer Addict. I checked on it for a moment this morning and it was showing the Santangelo match.
Metis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2007, 10:25 PM   #10
country flag hu2891601

hu2891601 has much to be proud of hu2891601 has much to be proud of hu2891601 has much to be proud of hu2891601 has much to be proud of hu2891601 has much to be proud of hu2891601 has much to be proud of hu2891601 has much to be proud of hu2891601 has much to be proud of hu2891601 has much to be proud of hu2891601 has much to be proud of hu2891601 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
There is a free Eurosport livestream on TVAnts. The channel is called Soccer Addict. I checked on it for a moment this morning and it was showing the Santangelo match.

hehe, cool! is it live? i'll try to check it out tomorrow morning!
Old Feb 21st, 2007, 07:37 AM   #11
country flag forever_rafter

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Welcome to the board Always a pleasure to meet a fellow Eleni fan Too bad I'm at work and can't watch it. I will follow the livescores online instead
forever_rafter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2007, 10:52 AM   #12
country flag CCCP1

CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future

Is the Tv avants thing working for anyone for me its showing a dutch childrens show
CCCP1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2007, 02:23 PM   #13
country flag Metis

Metis is a name known to all Metis is a name known to all Metis is a name known to all Metis is a name known to all Metis is a name known to all Metis is a name known to all Metis is a name known to all Metis is a name known to all Metis is a name known to all Metis is a name known to all Metis is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_rafter View Post
Welcome to the board Always a pleasure to meet a fellow Eleni fan Too bad I'm at work and can't watch it. I will follow the livescores online instead
Thanks!

Unfortunately the stream is not working today Hopefully it will tomorrow so that we can watch the QF against Henin!
Metis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2007, 02:52 PM   #14
country flag lecciones

lecciones has a brilliant future lecciones has a brilliant future lecciones has a brilliant future lecciones has a brilliant future lecciones has a brilliant future lecciones has a brilliant future lecciones has a brilliant future lecciones has a brilliant future lecciones has a brilliant future lecciones has a brilliant future lecciones has a brilliant future

Quote:
I was able to watch the game of Molik and Groenefeld but today they haven't shown any match I guess, It's Mauresmo then Henin and then Hingis, why aren't they showing? Crazy... Its an english dutch subtitled movie showing now at Soccer Addicts.

Oh btw, if your content with an audio feed of ambient sounds and commentators, channel "eurosport english" has a radio kinda like feed on TVAnts.
5 Singles Grandslams, 9 Doubles Grandslam, 1 Mixed Grandslam
2x Single, 2x Double WTA Tour Championships Winner (2 S-RUP)
209 weeks at no.1 (4th place, max consecutive: 80&73), 3x no.1 year ender
No.1 both in singles & doubles for 35 weeks. (1 of 5)
Calendar Doubles Grandslam Winner (1 of 4)/Rank 4 or higher - 6 straight yrs

Chris Evert Queen of the WTA!
18 Singles Grandslams (record 7 French) 16 Singles Grandslams Runner-up
157 Singles Titles, 7x no.1 year ender (never ranked lower than 4 in career: 18 yrs)
0.9 win ratio, 90% SF or better, 125 match win streak on clay

Last edited by lecciones : Feb 21st, 2007 at 03:10 PM. Reason: additional information
lecciones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 02:25 PM   #15
country flag Aaron.
She's coming for your faves wigs

Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute

where to download tvants?
Aaron. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote