Hatazzz!!! - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2008, 01:17 PM   #46
country flag Fidello

Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future
Re: Hatazzz!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
I'm loving it actually!
I don't. It makes me wanna kick their asses
Fidello is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 25th, 2008, 06:40 AM   #47
country flag dybbuk

dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute

Ana has gotten so many threads lately. I don't expect everyone to love Ana, but come on, it's gotten to the point of spamming. Can't the mods/admins do anything about it?
dybbuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2008, 07:41 AM   #48
country flag kirilenko_ishot

kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light kirilenko_ishot is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lollipop_girl~ View Post
GRRRRR, I'm sick of all this hating, it makes my head hurt guys

As I said to a Sharapova fan who was giving Maria shit in Masha's forum, its very hypocritical for Maria fans to rag on about the shoes... Maria doesn't grunt on purpose coz she has always done it and Ana doesn't move like that on purpose coz she has always done it!

Oh and having to hear that Ana is sucking up to Australians for ages COME ON! people, the Australian media have been sucking up to ANA! coz Aussie players suck and they want Ana as "Aussie" Ana

PHEW! Now i have that off my chest
Agreed
The Australian media do all the sucking up to Ana. Especially since dellacqua and hewitt have been knocked out channel 7 has been continually promoting "aussie ana". there've been multiple cover stories and interview with ana in the past week. she said shes fine with it, but it has absolutely nothing to do with her, its the aussie media.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro. View Post
Ana has gotten so many threads lately. I don't expect everyone to love Ana, but come on, it's gotten to the point of spamming. Can't the mods/admins do anything about it?
Every thread in GM is either about ana's squeaky shoes or her "annoying" on court behaviour. The haters got nothing better to do than to pick out minor issues cause shes performing on court and shes charasmatic off court. hopefully it wil die down after AO
kirilenko_ishot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2008, 11:31 AM   #49
country flag ~lollipop_girl~

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro. View Post
We're trying
Its tough to keep up with it all though, so keep reporting stuff in GM if it really is too much and I'll keep trying to keep it under control

But don't forgot there is a difference between being a hater that rips into a player and having an opinion on a matter.
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!| D'Express_027|

0027...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Shortie of the Maria Mafia...
Go the Mighty Knights...My other girls:Makiri,Aga,Tati,Misa,Jarka
~lollipop_girl~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2008, 12:26 PM   #50
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Lots of classy people in GM
Old Jan 29th, 2008, 10:13 AM   #51
country flag DokicPova

DokicPova is a name known to all DokicPova is a name known to all DokicPova is a name known to all DokicPova is a name known to all DokicPova is a name known to all DokicPova is a name known to all DokicPova is a name known to all DokicPova is a name known to all DokicPova is a name known to all DokicPova is a name known to all DokicPova is a name known to all

actually she's starting to get more hated not because of betterresults, cause when she was on the first RG final she wasnt hated. but she's dissed sharapova in an interview, and cheated against daniela...

also there are really awful ana trolls like marshmallow and spiritedenergy that make people hate her more
DokicPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2008, 11:00 AM   #52
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwissFarlopa View Post
actually she's starting to get more hated not because of betterresults, cause when she was on the first RG final she wasnt hated. but she's dissed sharapova in an interview, and cheated against daniela...

also there are really awful ana trolls like marshmallow and spiritedenergy that make people hate her more
Go away Your an awful Sharapova troll but that doesn't make me hate her.

Go spread your hate in GM but don't bring your crap here. How can you say she cheated against Daniela Ana did the same thing with her shoes the whole match yet Daniela led 6-0 2-0 it's not Ana's fault Daniela choked.

Last edited by Nikkiri : Jan 29th, 2008 at 11:06 AM.
Nikkiri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2008, 09:55 PM   #53
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwissFarlopa View Post
she's dissed sharapova in an interview, and cheated against daniela...

she actually complained about the interview in question (there was exactly one such interview, so i think you're talking about that one) and said that "something was lost in translation". she never says stuff like that otherwise, so i'm pretty sure it's true. after all, some people say that she is a pr-robot, so stuff like this would contradict that statement. but i don't expect people who stubbornly believe she "cheated" against daniela to understand that

Quote:
should we hate sharpie because of you and loads of other trolls?

actually, making a list of "reasons" why some people say they don't like ana would make a funny read. as far as i can see the only legitimate reasons are subjective. personally i like her grunt, her fist pumps and her ajdes, but i can understand that some people may find them annoying. i can also see how some people don't like her tennis. but everything else i've seen so far is hilariously pathetic.
azdaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2008, 10:00 PM   #54
country flag dybbuk

dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute

It is against the rules of the board to come into a player's forum trying to stir up shit, Swissfarlopa, so bye
dybbuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2008, 10:40 PM   #55
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

I Hope now what I had to endure as Hingis fan and still do ! Don't worry, being an Ana fan also is great but yeah, people will say she's fake, fake ass, fake friendly but I think she authentic ! Don't care about the haters, this is my advice. Or answer to them with sarcasm, cynism or derision.

If I go to RG this year, I hope meeting Ana there.

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 11:12 AM   #56
country flag ~lollipop_girl~

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Jeza View Post
I Hope now what I had to endure as Hingis fan and still do ! Don't worry, being an Ana fan also is great but yeah, people will say she's fake, fake ass, fake friendly but I think she authentic ! Don't care about the haters, this is my advice. Or answer to them with sarcasm, cynism or derision.

If I go to RG this year, I hope meeting Ana there.
Think of poor me

I have Martina, Ana and Masha
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!| D'Express_027|

0027...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Shortie of the Maria Mafia...
Go the Mighty Knights...My other girls:Makiri,Aga,Tati,Misa,Jarka
~lollipop_girl~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 04:51 AM   #57
country flag patthebassist

patthebassist is just really nice patthebassist is just really nice patthebassist is just really nice patthebassist is just really nice patthebassist is just really nice patthebassist is just really nice patthebassist is just really nice patthebassist is just really nice patthebassist is just really nice patthebassist is just really nice patthebassist is just really nice

man im definitley not an ANA hater

OMG i cant believe there is some ppl that hate her

shes got a great personality and is also a gr8 tennis playa

wt more do u want in a tennis playa???