The "holy sh!t, at least she made it to the final" Amélie cheering thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 19th, 2007, 12:44 PM   #16
country flag swiss

swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of
Re: The "holy sh!t, why is she playing here?" Amélie cheering thread

allez
swiss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 19th, 2007, 05:33 PM   #17
country flag Hugo24
H.G Wells/Myka

Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute

Allez Amelie , Go Momo Do Well And Keep On Winning!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugo24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2007, 06:26 PM   #18
country flag sapir1434

sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute

Allez Amelie! Do your best
Old Feb 19th, 2007, 06:30 PM   #19
country flag Linnie
drinking

Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute

Second round opponent will be either Elena L. or Vera D. I assume she'll play on Wednesday.

ALLEZ!!!

Linnie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2007, 08:46 PM   #20
country flag mauresmofan

mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute

Well we'll support you even if you start doing a Dokic and play in every tournament under the sun and only take a break over Christmas where you play 29 exhibition matches. I don't think it'll come to that because you want to be fresh for the GS tournaments. Will she be playing with her new racket this week?
Old Feb 19th, 2007, 09:00 PM   #21
country flag maja.amelie

maja.amelie is a name known to all maja.amelie is a name known to all maja.amelie is a name known to all maja.amelie is a name known to all maja.amelie is a name known to all maja.amelie is a name known to all maja.amelie is a name known to all maja.amelie is a name known to all maja.amelie is a name known to all maja.amelie is a name known to all maja.amelie is a name known to all

it s not so smart desicion to play in Dubai I think,but only Ame knows what is she doing and ...I hope she can win this!

The queen

"You have to, I think, live your life"
maja.amelie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2007, 09:43 PM   #22
country flag hablo

hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Second round opponent will be either Elena L. or Vera D. I assume she'll play on Wednesday.

ALLEZ!!!
Dang, I was hoping she would get another thursday start.

GO all Canuck players GO
hablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2007, 09:58 PM   #23
country flag SpankMe

SpankMe has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadl View Post
i hope she'd ever come back to linz
Why not?
SpankMe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2007, 11:25 PM   #24
country flag Linnie
drinking

Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hablo View Post
Dang, I was hoping she would get another thursday start.
The final is on Saturday, so the quarterfinals will be played on Thursday

I wouldn't worry so much about her first match - she can beat Elena L. (7-1) in her sleep, and the last time she played Vera D. (3-1) she pulverized her *knocking on wood*

Last edited by Linnie : Feb 19th, 2007 at 11:34 PM.
Old Feb 20th, 2007, 12:59 AM   #25
country flag mauresmofan

mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
The final is on Saturday, so the quarterfinals will be played on Thursday

I wouldn't worry so much about her first match - she can beat Elena L. (7-1) in her sleep, and the last time she played Vera D. (3-1) she pulverized her *knocking on wood*
Oh Lordy all that gold and those diamonds have gone to your head!
Old Feb 20th, 2007, 01:46 AM   #26
country flag Linnie
drinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauresmofan View Post
Still have to wear my from all the bling

Old Feb 20th, 2007, 12:07 PM   #27
country flag Stillera

Stillera is a glorious beacon of light Stillera is a glorious beacon of light Stillera is a glorious beacon of light Stillera is a glorious beacon of light Stillera is a glorious beacon of light Stillera is a glorious beacon of light Stillera is a glorious beacon of light Stillera is a glorious beacon of light Stillera is a glorious beacon of light Stillera is a glorious beacon of light Stillera is a glorious beacon of light

Allez, Allez AH-meh-lee
Stillera is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2007, 01:35 PM   #28
country flag maja.amelie

maja.amelie is a name known to all maja.amelie is a name known to all maja.amelie is a name known to all maja.amelie is a name known to all maja.amelie is a name known to all maja.amelie is a name known to all maja.amelie is a name known to all maja.amelie is a name known to all maja.amelie is a name known to all maja.amelie is a name known to all maja.amelie is a name known to all

ALLEZ AMELIE

The queen

"You have to, I think, live your life"
maja.amelie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2007, 04:13 PM   #29
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The "holy sh!t she's playing!" Amélie cheering thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jean* View Post
Allez ma Momo à moi! J'espére que c'est pas que le petit chéque qui te fait venir ALLEZ!

Ta Momo à toi? You wish She's mine

This said, ALLEEEEEEEZZZZZ!!!!!!!
Old Feb 20th, 2007, 04:14 PM   #30
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauresmofan View Post