Olga Govortsova Thread - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 1st, 2011, 10:58 PM   #436
country flag Vefci Y
You are not likeable,but I like you

Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of
Re: Olga Govortsova Thread

Go!Olga!

Jankovic~Govortsova~Minella~Tsurenko~Giorgi~
Oprandi~Radwanska~Li~Mayr~Voegele

Golovin-A.Bondarenko-Safina-Vakulenko-Sprem-Dulko
Vefci Y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 5th, 2011, 05:17 AM   #437
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

She beat Alla Kudryavtseva 6-3 4-6 6-0, but lost in the QF to Polona Hercog, 4-6 6-3 6-3 .
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2011, 06:59 PM   #438
country flag A-Chak

A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all

Good week though Olga
A-Chak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 01:42 PM   #439
country flag Vefci Y
You are not likeable,but I like you

Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of

Charleston 1th roung
Olga Govortsova (BLR) v (12)Julia Goerges (GER)
good luck!Olga!

Jankovic~Govortsova~Minella~Tsurenko~Giorgi~
Oprandi~Radwanska~Li~Mayr~Voegele

Golovin-A.Bondarenko-Safina-Vakulenko-Sprem-Dulko
Vefci Y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 02:21 PM   #440
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Now that's a match with some good looking ladies.
Old May 2nd, 2011, 01:05 PM   #441
country flag HowardH

She qualified for Madrid, but lost in the first round 4 and 0 to Roberta Vinci, who is just coming off a title in Barcelona.

She's still young (22) and has time, but I would like to see her figure out how to step up to the next level. I'm not sure whether she can, but I'd like her to.

In between the last post and now, she lost to Julia 5 and 4 (Julia has since then gone on to win Stuttgart, but her form against Olga was probably nowhere near that), won two easy fed cup matches (def Margit Ruutel 0 and 0, def Anett Kontaveit 0 and 2) and lost to Alisa 2 and 2 in Estoril.

Last edited by HowardH : May 2nd, 2011 at 01:10 PM.
Old May 19th, 2011, 04:09 AM   #442
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

Olga won her Q1 in Roland Garros
6-2 6-1 vs Coin

Q2 vs L Zhang
c'mon Olga
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2011, 12:06 PM   #443
country flag HowardH

Olga qualified!

She won two 3 set matches. She beat Ling Zhang (who was a bit of a stand-out when I watched her a couple of years ago in a futures in NZ- she's clearly above futures level, but not necessarily tour level), 4-6 6-4 6-2.

Then she beat Sesil Karatantcheva 6-4 2-6 6-3.

Not very pretty wins, but at least she's through.
Old May 20th, 2011, 02:25 PM   #444

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

Olga
3 good wins
now pls win some in MD also
best of luck
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
Old May 23rd, 2011, 04:27 PM   #445

Olga won 6-4 4-6 6-4 vs Szavay
Old May 23rd, 2011, 04:41 PM   #446
country flag HowardH

Agi . Well done Olga, good luck next round.
Old May 23rd, 2011, 05:15 PM   #447
country flag Welcome1

Welcome1 is a name known to all Welcome1 is a name known to all Welcome1 is a name known to all Welcome1 is a name known to all Welcome1 is a name known to all Welcome1 is a name known to all Welcome1 is a name known to all Welcome1 is a name known to all Welcome1 is a name known to all Welcome1 is a name known to all Welcome1 is a name known to all

gj, Olga. At least she has defened her last year's points
Welcome1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2011, 08:00 PM   #448
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Another great battle won by Olga! Congrats girl!
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2011, 02:55 PM   #449
country flag HowardH

http://www.livescorehunter.com/index...pup&Itemid=286

She's having a great battle with Bartoli. In the third set, 1-1.
Old May 25th, 2011, 03:32 PM   #450
country flag HowardH

Hard luck. She put up a good fight, but lost 4-6 7-6(1) 2-6