wimbly? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 25th, 2002, 02:17 AM   #16
country flag angele87

angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future
Well I should get 30 minutes to an hour of either Kim, Micheal Chang or Tommy R... I'm thinking (and praying) it'll be Kimmie

There is no saint without a past, and no sinner without a future. - Shri Haidakhan Babaji

Wisdom is the quality that keeps you from getting into situations where you need it. - Doug Larson

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle
angele87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 25th, 2002, 07:45 AM   #17
Sarah

Sarah will become famous soon enough Sarah will become famous soon enough Sarah will become famous soon enough Sarah will become famous soon enough Sarah will become famous soon enough Sarah will become famous soon enough Sarah will become famous soon enough Sarah will become famous soon enough Sarah will become famous soon enough Sarah will become famous soon enough Sarah will become famous soon enough
I hope Belgian television broadcasts it...
And if they don't, I'm gonna be very pissed of...
Sarah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2002, 10:24 AM   #18
country flag Lisbeth

Lisbeth is just really nice Lisbeth is just really nice Lisbeth is just really nice Lisbeth is just really nice Lisbeth is just really nice Lisbeth is just really nice Lisbeth is just really nice Lisbeth is just really nice Lisbeth is just really nice Lisbeth is just really nice Lisbeth is just really nice
I'm from Australia but Belgium rock too (and Canada!).
Lisbeth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2002, 03:57 PM   #19
jujufan

jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough
Can someone tells me if Kim was at Lleyton's match?
I mean when she finnished hers did she came to lleyton?
Just curious.
Heard all ready that Lleyton's parents were at kim her match
jujufan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2002, 08:25 PM   #20
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute
Kimmyfan no Kim wasn't at Lleyton's match, just his parents. Oh and yeah the hewitt parents were at Kim's match which was nice.

Clijsters Works Hard to beat Reeves

Barry Newcombe
Tuesday, June 25, 2002

Kim Clijsters, the fifth seeded Belgian, had to work hard to beat the 77th ranked American Samantha Reeves in a 90 minute first round match on Court 18.

Clijsters,who was quarter-finalist at The Championships last year, won 6-2 7-6 (7-5) and the tenacious play of Reeves meant that Clijsters had little chance of an easy victory.

In the first set, Clijsters broke serve in the third game, missed three break points at 3-1 and broke again for 5-2 before serving out for a one set lead with her third ace of the day.

Reeves, in her second appearance in The Championships, closed the gap well in the second set but missed three break points in in the sixth game and had to save two herself in the seventh.

The match progressed to a tie-break which Cljisters won by seven points to five on her first match point.

"I didn't feel very comfortable on my return games. I served well today, and that helped me to get out of some breakpoints," she said. "Definitely today wasn't my best tennis, but it was good enough to go through."
Cilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2002, 07:27 AM   #21
jujufan

jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough jujufan is a jewel in the rough
Poor Kimmy, all thos problems with her health.
Kim keep positive, I know you'll find your way back...
jujufan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote