Super Na cheering thread :) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 15th, 2007, 08:48 AM   #1
country flag Sassy-Na

Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute
Super Na cheering thread :)

pls get some big wins in dubai

more and more top 10 wins and win ur second title

Asian-GOAT-Na Li: 11" FO & 14" AO champion + 11" & 13" AO runner-up + #2
Little-Jie(06" AO and Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim and WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Sassy-Na is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 15th, 2007, 12:36 PM   #2
country flag kikikid

kikikid is a glorious beacon of light kikikid is a glorious beacon of light kikikid is a glorious beacon of light kikikid is a glorious beacon of light kikikid is a glorious beacon of light kikikid is a glorious beacon of light kikikid is a glorious beacon of light kikikid is a glorious beacon of light kikikid is a glorious beacon of light kikikid is a glorious beacon of light kikikid is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Super Na cheering thread :)

so come on!
Old Feb 15th, 2007, 04:07 PM   #3
country flag fencer

fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future

welcome to DUBAI,na

i hope i will see her in next friday!

TT: S<50(8/5), D<50 | PAW<50| SUICIDE<50

I know You know that im not telling the truth
I know you know they just don't have any proof
Embrace the deception, learn how to bend your worst inhibitions
They will Psych you out in the end
fencer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2007, 12:24 AM   #4
country flag zhangxian22

zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold

her husband is going to Dubai with her
hopefully this helps
Old Feb 16th, 2007, 08:25 AM   #5
country flag chinatennis

chinatennis is a name known to all chinatennis is a name known to all chinatennis is a name known to all chinatennis is a name known to all chinatennis is a name known to all chinatennis is a name known to all chinatennis is a name known to all chinatennis is a name known to all chinatennis is a name known to all chinatennis is a name known to all chinatennis is a name known to all

best luck and best courage!
conquer the dubai!
chinatennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2007, 12:33 PM   #6
country flag Masha&Kim

Masha&Kim is just really nice Masha&Kim is just really nice Masha&Kim is just really nice Masha&Kim is just really nice Masha&Kim is just really nice Masha&Kim is just really nice Masha&Kim is just really nice Masha&Kim is just really nice Masha&Kim is just really nice Masha&Kim is just really nice Masha&Kim is just really nice

Good Luck Na...
Masha&Kim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2007, 12:53 PM   #7
country flag HAOCHEN-GOAT

HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Jia You Li Na

There you can watch all my pics of Madrid and other tournaments Help me to share it ^^
HAOCHEN-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2007, 06:42 PM   #8
pierce0415

pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute

ADRI
love the new avatar

cmon Na
hoping for a good draw
pierce0415 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2007, 05:26 AM   #9
country flag Alec

Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all

good luck Na
Alec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2007, 12:47 PM   #10
country flag wsxwb0107

wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light wsxwb0107 is a glorious beacon of light

李娜加油!
wsxwb0107 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote