~ ~ ~AnA JoVaNoViĆ is B A C K~ ~ ~ - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 7th, 2010, 10:48 AM   #331
country flag JJ's biatch

JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~ ~ ~AnA JoVaNoViĆ is B A C K~ ~ ~

I think she was playing club championships in Serbia.. she is on the list for Dubrovnik 10k
Krunic
Kostic
Akgul
King
JJ's biatch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 1st, 2010, 07:10 PM   #332
country flag rada

rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute

any news from her? she has just stopped playing

Good luck Jovana Jaksic, Sabine Lisick, and flavia pennetta

Monica Seles the real number one always
Good luck to all the Aussie girls Oi Oi Oi
rada is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2010, 07:38 PM   #333
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

rumor is that she is going to play only tournaments in region and leagues and not to travel to other countries
Old Nov 9th, 2010, 09:48 AM   #334
country flag Jankarenka

Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of

OMG I love Ana why is she doing this

So her next year schedule if it was the same tournaments as this year would be:

January:
Nothing

February:
Nothing

March:
NOthing

April:
10K Hvar
10K Bol
10K Sibenik

May:
25K Bratislava
10K Velenje

June
25K Sarajevo
50K Zlin

July
75K Zagreb
10K Prokuplje
10K Palic

August
10K Cakovec
10K Vinkovci

September
10K Osijek
10K Sarajevo
25K Podgorica
10K Novi Sa

October
50K Athens
10K Bol
10K Dubrovnik
10K Dubrovnik

November
25K Bratislava
25K Prerv

So her off season is basically 6 months she has no chnace of ever getting to the top 200
Jankarenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2010, 09:58 AM   #335
country flag JJ's biatch

JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm, why did you include tournaments in Czech Republic?
Krunic
Kostic
Akgul
King
Old Nov 9th, 2010, 10:04 AM   #336
country flag Jankarenka

Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ's biatch View Post
hmmm, why did you include tournaments in Czech Republic?
When I was driving from Bratislava to Serbia it was only 6 hours.

It is further Belgrade Athens then Belgrade Prague
Old Nov 9th, 2010, 10:54 AM   #337
country flag JJ's biatch

well, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Slovakia are closer
Krunic
Kostic
Akgul
King
Old Nov 15th, 2010, 03:58 AM   #338
country flag rada

rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute

if she this is true then say goodbye Ana, no chance of top 200

Old Nov 26th, 2010, 04:58 PM   #339
country flag rada

Ana is the number 1 seed for 10k in Egypt she will play both 10k's there.

Old Nov 28th, 2010, 04:23 PM   #340
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2010, 04:38 PM   #341
country flag JJ's biatch

at least she's playing
Krunic
Kostic
Akgul
King
Old Nov 28th, 2010, 07:48 PM   #342
country flag Jankarenka

Maybe 75K Dubai?
Old Dec 3rd, 2010, 05:49 PM   #343
country flag rada

No Dubai. She is in the SF in the 10k

Old Dec 11th, 2010, 03:10 PM   #344
country flag MiLaN_89

MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold

She lost in the final of that first 10k in Ain Elsokhna .

She is now in the final of this weeks futures in the same place. She will play Sofiya Kovalets tomorrow.

Good luck Ana!

JELENA DOKIC FAN

Jelena Jankovic and Ana Ivanovic
MiLaN_89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 03:04 PM   #345
country flag MiLaN_89

MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold MiLaN_89 is a splendid one to behold

Lost again in the final was defeated 0-6,2-6 by Kovalets, although Ana has beaten her a week before losing just one game

She moved up 10 places on rankings, currently at no 331.

JELENA DOKIC FAN

Jelena Jankovic and Ana Ivanovic
MiLaN_89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote