~ ~ ~AnA JoVaNoViĆ is B A C K~ ~ ~ - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 1st, 2009, 11:26 PM   #271
country flag tju-fotos

tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ~ ~ ~AnA JoVaNoViĆ is B A C K~ ~ ~

From quarterfinal against Stanciute in Bad Saulgau this Friday:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BadSaulgau 056.jpg (86.9 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg BadSaulgau 139.jpg (79.4 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg BadSaulgau 209.jpg (75.6 KB, 20 views)
Advertisement

Old Oct 21st, 2009, 07:23 PM   #272
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

After a big slump Ana won TWO matches @ French 50k and is in QF now
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 10:53 PM   #273
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

You won a match against Ksenia Pervak today, what decided that it was you was a winner?

I was stable, I played pretty solid first set which was pretty easy and in the second set she got used to my game, she got better a little bit but I won the important points especially in the tie-break.

Next match you play Veronika Kapshay from Ukraine, any special tactics?

Not exactly, I've never played her before so I don't have any special tactics. I usually try to play my game and stick to my plan. No matter against who I play I try to keep my game at my level.

You know she injured her leg today?

I didn't know that. Thanks for information.

Do you like the surface of the courts? In professional tennis it is rather rare to play on such carpet?

I like it. For me it is good when court is fast and ball bounces low. The only thing I don't like so much is granulat. However, some courts have more and some less and I pretty much like to play here.

In Serbia, do people, hearing your name mislead you with your famous compatriot Ana Ivanović?

No, of course not. They know who is Ana Ivanović.

Who's your best friend on tour...

My really good friend is Jelena Janković. We grew up together and played when we were kids together. I have a couple other friends - one of them is my doubles partner miss Ozga. A lot of friends, we all try to hang out together on tournaments.

You play in doubles here with Justine Ozga. Is doubles as much important for you as singles or it's just a kind of training?

Well, I think for nobody it can be important like singles. On this level your priority is always singles. Here I'm pretty motivated to play doubles, I have a good partner and we have high goals here.

What are your aims for the next season?

I will just try to get prepared as much as I can during the winter time preparation. I will try to play more tournaments because this year I was injured a few times.

So good luck here! Thank you very much. Hvala lijepa.

Thank you.

www.teamula.com. Are YOU team Ula ENOUGH?

Last edited by TeamUla : Nov 20th, 2009 at 11:32 PM.
TeamUla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 01:16 AM   #274
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Ana
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 03:34 PM   #275
country flag Mountain Ana

Mountain Ana is a name known to all Mountain Ana is a name known to all Mountain Ana is a name known to all Mountain Ana is a name known to all Mountain Ana is a name known to all Mountain Ana is a name known to all Mountain Ana is a name known to all Mountain Ana is a name known to all Mountain Ana is a name known to all Mountain Ana is a name known to all Mountain Ana is a name known to all

She is in the final

She will play against Zahlavova (again)
Mountain Ana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 02:56 PM   #276
country flag Just Do It

Ana lost in the final. Still a great run for her
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 05:59 PM   #277
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

Zahlavova played like a TOP100 player at least. Ana was not able to hold a rally - the Czech hit fast, flat balls... + she was motivated with Direct Entry to Aussie Open.

Ana wants to start in AO quallies but she's not sure if her ranking is enough for that.

Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 11:35 AM   #278
country flag cosmic

cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light

An interview with Jovanovic:

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/8203/sz4.jpg
cosmic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 04:24 PM   #279
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

great
this can do wonders for her, its nice that JJ called her
Old Feb 21st, 2010, 10:15 PM   #280
country flag cosmic

cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light

Ana plays qualies at the 50K in Germany. She is the No. 4 seed and won her 1st round match. GL!
cosmic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2010, 01:41 PM   #281
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

she def Washington in 1.r of qualis today
go ana
in Strasbourg
Old May 16th, 2010, 01:03 PM   #282
country flag JJ's biatch

JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute JJ's biatch has a reputation beyond repute

Ana def. Eleni Daniilidou in the 2. round 6-4, 7-5
tomorrow against Cirstea
win some games Ana!
JJ's biatch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2010, 01:11 PM   #283
country flag Just Do It

2 wins for Ana in WTAQ is GOAT
Old May 16th, 2010, 08:34 PM   #284
country flag TeamUla

Ana fight to win

Old May 16th, 2010, 09:21 PM   #285
country flag ce

come on Ana