~ ~ ~AnA JoVaNoViĆ is B A C K~ ~ ~ - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 2nd, 2009, 06:33 PM   #256
country flag cosmic

cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ~ ~ ~AnA JoVaNoViĆ is B A C K~ ~ ~

Ana lost to a Romanian player, 2 and 1... That was kind of tough draw for her, 'cause the Romanian girl she lost to is really on a roll.
cosmic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 10th, 2009, 05:50 AM   #257
country flag rada

rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute

She is now ranked 218 and on the move GO ANA J

Good luck Jovana Jaksic, Sabine Lisick, and flavia pennetta

Monica Seles the real number one always
Good luck to all the Aussie girls Oi Oi Oi
rada is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 11:07 AM   #258
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

YAY she needs one good tournament to enter top 200 and in that case Serbia will FINALLY have 3 ( THREE ) players in top200

Where is she playing next ?
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 10:50 PM   #259
country flag rada

rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute

Italy 25k she won her first rd in 3 sets

Old Jul 19th, 2009, 09:43 AM   #260
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Ana won Q round 1 @ Bad Gastein WTA tournament
Those points could help her to get directly in US OPEN qualies.
Old Jul 19th, 2009, 03:29 PM   #261
country flag cas-per

cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all

She had set point in Q2 6-5..doublefaulted, and lost 7 games in row.
prilicno standardno za nju ovih dana.
Old Jul 24th, 2009, 05:57 AM   #262
country flag zeusmerlin

zeusmerlin is a glorious beacon of light zeusmerlin is a glorious beacon of light zeusmerlin is a glorious beacon of light zeusmerlin is a glorious beacon of light zeusmerlin is a glorious beacon of light zeusmerlin is a glorious beacon of light zeusmerlin is a glorious beacon of light zeusmerlin is a glorious beacon of light zeusmerlin is a glorious beacon of light zeusmerlin is a glorious beacon of light zeusmerlin is a glorious beacon of light

Ana at Eastbourne 2009

small_0041_4R_1.JPG
zeusmerlin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2009, 07:46 AM   #263
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

this is Ana JOVANOVIC thread
Old Jul 24th, 2009, 02:19 PM   #264
country flag ivan_swiss

ivan_swiss is a splendid one to behold ivan_swiss is a splendid one to behold ivan_swiss is a splendid one to behold ivan_swiss is a splendid one to behold ivan_swiss is a splendid one to behold ivan_swiss is a splendid one to behold ivan_swiss is a splendid one to behold ivan_swiss is a splendid one to behold ivan_swiss is a splendid one to behold ivan_swiss is a splendid one to behold ivan_swiss is a splendid one to behold

Ana bi trebalo da igra mnogo po bolje
ivan_swiss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2009, 11:10 PM   #265
country flag petrova-fan

petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of petrova-fan has much to be proud of

Jeannine Prentner - Ana Jovanovic:

http://s338.photobucket.com/albums/n...a%20Jovanovic/

example:
http://www.petrova-fanpage.com
petrova-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2009, 01:36 AM   #266
country flag Just Do It

LOL what is she wearing
Old Jul 26th, 2009, 10:58 AM   #267
country flag ivan_swiss

ivan_swiss is a splendid one to behold ivan_swiss is a splendid one to behold ivan_swiss is a splendid one to behold ivan_swiss is a splendid one to behold ivan_swiss is a splendid one to behold ivan_swiss is a splendid one to behold ivan_swiss is a splendid one to behold ivan_swiss is a splendid one to behold ivan_swiss is a splendid one to behold ivan_swiss is a splendid one to behold ivan_swiss is a splendid one to behold

Ana ima Anorexia?? u ovij slike tako izgleda
ivan_swiss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2009, 04:58 AM   #268
country flag rada

She just made the QF in Germany with two big wins and iin two sets so well done Ana top 200 is so close now

Old Jul 31st, 2009, 11:39 AM   #269
country flag cas-per

cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all cas-per is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan_swiss View Post
Ana ima Anorexia?? u ovij slike tako izgleda
Nije anoreksicna..gledao sam je pre 15-tak dana..izgleda sasvim normalno

Last edited by cas-per : Aug 1st, 2009 at 07:49 PM.
cas-per is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2009, 07:51 PM   #270
country flag cas-per

She's in BAD SAULGAU final