~ ~ ~AnA JoVaNoViĆ is B A C K~ ~ ~ - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 20th, 2008, 09:45 PM   #226
country flag cosmic

cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ~ ~ ~AnA JoVaNoViĆ is B A C K~ ~ ~

Ana je ispala u prvom kolu kvalifikacija za USO, propustivsi 2 mec lopte...
cosmic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 20th, 2008, 10:06 PM   #227
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 30th, 2008, 01:31 PM   #228
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute

A pre toga je u drugom setu njena protivnica imala par meč lopti.
Sledeće nedelje u Italiji.

Instagram
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2008, 01:38 AM   #229
country flag cosmic

cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light cosmic is a glorious beacon of light

Najzad! Ana je dobila prvi mec u Italiji!
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 02:01 PM   #230
country flag cosmic

Ana is in the 1/4 finals in Sarajevo, Bosnia. Next she plays Australia's Marija Mirkovic (Q). She's got a chance there for sure, but you never know it with Ana...
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 10:47 AM   #231
country flag cosmic

Finally a solid result! Ana is in the semis and will face second seeded Masa Zec Peskiric of Slovenia. Come on Ana, we want the title sooooo bad!
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 04:24 PM   #232
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute

Ana lost 2-0

Instagram
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 11:04 AM   #233
country flag cosmic

Ana has entered the main draw of the 50K in Lebanon, the tournament which is her 2nd priority. I wonder what is her 1st priority for the upcoming week?!
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 11:06 AM   #234
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Ana, get it together. Poor results lately
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 07:41 PM   #235
country flag cosmic

Yeah, she lost her 1st round match after winning first set 6:1.
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 10:25 PM   #236
country flag ninanina19

ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of

She beat Bovina in a 25k.
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 10:14 PM   #237
country flag ninanina19

ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of

Ana beat Panova . I don't see her beating Bychkova though but you never know.
Old Apr 1st, 2009, 01:42 PM   #238
country flag cosmic

She's playing her 1st round match at the 50K in Latina after qualifying for the main draw! It'll be tough, 'cause she's playing No. 3 seed, but you never know with Ana. Come on, Ana! Win this, please!
Old Apr 1st, 2009, 02:22 PM   #239
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Ana is about to crack top200 She would be third Serbian player in top200 after a LOOOOOOOOONG time
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2009, 02:59 PM   #240
country flag cosmic

Well, she's still about 30 places away from it. I hope she'll make it soon!