Ana Timotic - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 20th, 2005, 02:52 PM   #1
country flag ©@®eLess

©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute
Ana Timotic

With her latest results i think she really deserves a cheering thread

She has 9 ITF titles and recently played her first WTA match

she qualified for Sevilla 25k QF after defeating 5th seed Michalache 63 36 60

Won 25k Torun, played finals at Tbilisi 25k and finals at 50k Batumi without dropping a set until finals: Best wins this season over: Baltacha,Priachin, Sakowicz, Uvarova, Bardina... lost to Yakimova and Perry but she did make a fight

Jankovic suffers from severe Chinese syndrome! Only God can help her!

Last edited by ©@®eLess : Oct 20th, 2005 at 02:58 PM.
©@®eLess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 20th, 2005, 04:34 PM   #2
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
You are 100% right Dule Ana deserves her own thread too.
She plays today against Nooni at Sevilla.Nooni has a better ranking than Ana but judging by Ana's recent great shape, she should beat her
Ajmo Anci
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2005, 08:23 PM   #3
country flag ©@®eLess

©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute
Ana is in SF

QF (251)Timotic def. (173) Nooni 26 75 64

she'll play no.8 seed Gabba for place in her 3rd consecutive ITF finals

Old Oct 20th, 2005, 08:29 PM   #4
country flag ©@®eLess

with this SF she'll move from #251 to at least #227

Old Oct 20th, 2005, 10:37 PM   #5
country flag ivanovic

ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of
I hope she gets into AO qualies.
ivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2005, 10:39 PM   #6
country flag ivanovic

ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of
WOW Timotic looks HOT in that pic. I thought she was much older. Hope she gets onto the WTA tour soon.
Old Oct 20th, 2005, 11:49 PM   #7
country flag Ems__

Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, she's doing so well! Good on her! When does the semi final occur btw? Oh and another gorgeous player, good to have her on board

Ana

Ems__ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2005, 03:06 AM   #8
country flag rada

rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute
well done keep it up maybe we can see u in austraila

Good luck Jovana Jaksic, Sabine Lisick, and flavia pennetta

Monica Seles the real number one always
Good luck to all the Aussie girls Oi Oi Oi
rada is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2005, 05:09 AM   #9
country flag rada

rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute
she played a wta match which will give her good points and if she can win Sevilla she could be 200

Old Oct 21st, 2005, 07:17 PM   #10
country flag ©@®eLess

Ana made another final! She beat 8th seed Gabba 62 75. She'll play no.2 seed Conchita Martinez Granados for her second 25k title this year!

Old Oct 21st, 2005, 08:02 PM   #11
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duleml
Ana made another final! She beat 8th seed Gabba 62 75. She'll play no.2 seed Conchita Martinez Granados for her second 25k title this year!
Ana rocks!! Yeahhhh,big congrats I can see her doing some damages in the qualy draw in Australia but before that,take at least one more title in 2005 ,Ancice
Conchita plays at home,she was a top 100 player and she has more experience than Ana but she isn't as though as she used to be and I believe that Ana's confidence can make her achieve some great things tomorrow.She has nothing to lose against Martinez Granados Ajde!!! Neka bude treća sreća
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2005, 09:53 PM   #12
country flag Hant11

Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute
do you have photos ?

Hant11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2005, 10:58 PM   #13
country flag ivanovic

go tims
Old Oct 22nd, 2005, 02:22 AM   #14
country flag rada

Martinez Granados is a very good player so if ana wins this then i really think she is on a roll to top 100 she could get into the qualy draw in Australia and do wellgood luck in the final

Old Oct 22nd, 2005, 02:30 PM   #15
country flag ©@®eLess

she lost 26 26 i guess she can't handle the pressure! I hope 3 lost finals don't affect her, and she continues playing this good and get even better!