*^*Margalita Chakhnashvili*^* - Page 78 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 27th, 2012, 03:45 AM   #1156
country flag bgr4

bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold
Re: *^*Margalita Chakhnashvili*^*

Oh, and I'm glad she finally won a match she was supposed to win! A step in the right direction!!!

Patty Schnyder |:| Jill Craybas
Jarkko Nieminen |:| Julien Benneteau |:| Roger Federer
:|:Elena Baltacha:|:
Ina Garten |:| Dido |:| Julianna Margulies
bgr4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 27th, 2012, 10:04 PM   #1157
country flag bgr4

bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold bgr4 is a splendid one to behold

Maka beat Moratelli today! She finally closed out a match without tanking

Old Jun 28th, 2012, 09:16 AM   #1158
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Maka

Adrian. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 03:55 AM   #1159
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

In semis now

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 02:34 PM   #1160
country flag bgr4

Lost to Irigoyen 46 63 63 in Versmold. Her ranking is going to take a beating the next few weeks.

Old Jul 10th, 2012, 04:56 PM   #1161
country flag bgr4

She really needs to do something about this horror of a season. Either stop playing, or practice a little so she doesn't waste her time going to every tournament and losing in the first round. On top of it all, she should be thinking logically at this very important moment in her career a few weeks before the Olympics and consider playing doubles with Anna to prepare. Maka could have gone to Palermo this week instead of playing in Belgium and at least been around Anna a little while if they couldn't play doubles. She most likely would've lost first round in the qualifying, so she would've been able to focus all of her foggy and diluted concentration and attention to the doubles if Anna would've played with her. She's playing in that tournament on that carpet grass stuff in Italy next week anyway, so it would've made perfect sense geographically and financially to play a tournament a little closer to her next one. She's literally at the point now where she has to make a decision. Either play or don't play, but don't do whatever this is she has going on right now.

Old Jul 10th, 2012, 05:09 PM   #1162
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

She'll probably drop out of the top 400 if not worse by the end of the year and she'll probably call it quits then.
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 10:53 PM   #1163
country flag bgr4

It's gonna happen.

Old Jul 13th, 2012, 02:27 AM   #1164
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

25K Zwevegem R1: (Q) Distelmans BEL (NR) d. (7) Chakhnashvili GEO 6-2 6-1
And Distelmans has never been ranked and junior CHR wasn't even top 800 and she went on to lose badly in the next match. Maka

Hopefully Maka and Anna draw India at the Olympics and keep hitting to Chakhvarthi

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 03:08 AM   #1165
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

I was thinking today, they could play a decent match if they play someone who won't be able to put away their serves or aim straight at the body.

But in order to win a match, they need to at least play a tourney together, which they don't do.
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 04:04 PM   #1166
country flag bgr4

They would've easily been able to play in Palermo or in Bastad this week, but I guess they didn't think it would be worth their trouble to play. Maka could've played first round WTA qualies too and lost instead of losing the first round in 25ks. I guess Maka thought it would be great practice for the Wimbledon grass to play on that fake-carpet-turf-crap surface she's playing on this week in Imola. I just don't understand why she's doing this to herself. She's either badly injured, or she has decided to retire, but instead of just leaving the game right away, she has chosen to never practice or care and enter as many events as she can until her ranking won't allow her to do so anymore.

Old Jul 18th, 2012, 01:08 AM   #1167
country flag bgr4

Maka's pic from the Olympic site:

She means business.

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 10:34 PM   #1168
country flag bgr4

I'm so excited for the Olympics!!! Hopefully we'll be able to spot her during the parade of nations in the Opening Ceremony, and maybe on a live stream of their first round match. It might be the last chance any of us have to see her play live .

Old Jul 24th, 2012, 08:30 PM   #1169
Petkorazzi

yeah, I wonder what the situation is with livestreaming.
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 04:29 AM   #1170
country flag bgr4

I'm sure most of y'all probably know, but there are tons of pictures of Maka on Raul Ranzinger's facebook page. I had no idea he was still coaching her, but it seems that he has gone to many of her tournaments this year. He works with a lot of the Georgian players - especially Gorgodze - and seems to have a real interest in their futures in tennis. He must have some kind of contract with a Georgian Tennis Federation or something because I don't know how else it would all be financed. It does look like Maka is his favorite mostly because he has been with her the longest. I would love to know what he thinks about her season so far and what has gone so terribly wrong. She does appear to be enjoying herself and her life in all of his pictures, so I guess that's what really matters anyway. There was nothing on his profile from the Olympics yet, but hopefully there will be soon if he had the oppportunity to go so we can maybe get an inside look on things.